-20

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov

"Okay guys, I think it's enough for today and you guys did well. Jongin, Sehun and Yixing, please help Chanyeol, Suho, and Jongdae on their move okay? They're still a little bit stiff. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Minseok, you're good already. But all of you really do a good job! I'm proud." Our performance trainer, Dany hyung said to us while pat our shoulder one by one.

"Listen guys, this Thursday, me and Jaewon hyung agreed to give you guys a day off since you make a really good progress." He continued.

"Day off? Jinja hyung?" Chanyeol asked excitedly.

"Yes. We think you guys need to rest. We'll meet again on Friday. See you boys!" Dany hyung said with his American accent before saying good bye to us and left.

After he left, everyone start to screaming and running in happiness like a little kid.

"Aigo shikuro!" D.O start to felt annoyed while covering his ears.

----------------------------------------

"Hyung, let's go somewhere on our day off!" Sehun nudge my arms with his eye still glued on tv.

"Yeah hyung, let's do soccer!" Kai joined.

"Sorry guys, I already plan on something."

"What is that?"

"I want to asked Bomi out on date,"

"Mwo?!" Sehun yelled at me causing all the members to looking at us.

"Sehun-ah, don't habit yourself to yelling!" Xiumin hyung who's busy stretching scold him.

"Hehe sorry Umin hyung." He pokes Xiumin hyung chubby cheek.

"Hyuungg! Baek hyung wanted to asked Bomi out this Thursday!" He continue half yelled at Suho hyung who walked towards us.

Aish this boy! He can't keep his mouth shut.

"Is it true Baek?" Suho hyung said while walking towards me then sit beside me.

"Yes hyung," 

"You want to go on date with Bomi?" Chanyeol asked. I'm nodded.

"Where would you take her to? How if our fans caught you with her?"

"I still not think about that yet hyung. Don't worry, I planned to take her at night so that people won't see us," 

"What? At night? Why must it at night? Don't tell me you want to do something nasty again with her?" Chanyeol said bluntly. 

And does he said 'something nasty again' earlier? What does he mean?

"Something nasty? What do you mean Yeol-ah?" Chen asked.

"This Bacon just did something nasty to Bomi when we surprised her on her birthday three weeks ago." Chanyeol give me teasing look. I look at him feel confused.

"Don't pretending to confuse like that Baek! You, Bomi, locker room, remember?" He smirked at me. 

I widen my eyes feel so shocked. I suddenly coughing until I want choked. 

Locker room? Oh ! Don't tell me he knew about I gave Bomi love bite on her neck.

"Aha, you're busted now Bacon! Yah, I saw her neck you know. In other time, doing it safely okay? Try to cover it with a powder or foundation. Hair isn't enough to cover it." He said after let out a snorted.

I gave him a death glared but he just laughed his at me.

"Baekhyun-ah, you gave Bomi a lov-"

"Yes hyung," I cut Xiumin hyung words. I feel so ashamed.

"Jinja?! Woah! I can't believe this! Woah! Baekhyun is a man now!" Chen and Kai joined Chanyeol to laughed their at me. 

Suho hyung shook his head while Xiumin hyung just stare at me in disbelief.

"Hyung, I still don't understand. What's wrong with Bomi's neck? And why are you laughing so loud?" Sehun asked innocently.

"Yah, you guys spoiled this innocent kid mind," I continue to watch the tv and fanning myself. Why is this place turned hot suddenly?

"Baekhyun-ah, how was it taste?" Chanyeol asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked without shifting my eyes from the tv.

"Bomi's neck," 

"Aish jinja Chanyeol-ah?!" I throw him a pillow and head to the kitchen to helped D.O and Lay hyung cooking.

I really can't stand that Yoda teased. My cheek suddenly burnt. I need to calm myself. 

 

Chanyeol pov.

"That Bacon is sulking Yeol-ah," Chen said between his laugh.

"Hyung, just tell me what happened please. I don't get it." Sehun shook my body impatiently.

"Are you that innocent? You really don't get it?" Kai said while Sehun just shook his head.

"Suho hyung, Umin hyung, tell me please.." Sehun approached Suho and Xiumin hyung whining.

"You tell him Yeol-ah." Suho hyung said while Xiumin hyung just continue his activity.

"Remember when we surprised Bomi and she's cried, then Baek followed her to the locker room? Baekhyun gave her love bite on her neck." I said to Sehun. 
But he still has that confused expression.

"What is love bite hyung?" He asked. 

Aish, really Oh Sehun? 

"Baekhyun did that to Bomi? I can't believe that boy! So shameless!" D.O suddenly came half yelling, holding tteokboki cheese he made with Lay hyung and placed it on the table.

"Why is everyone know that words except me?" Sehun started to sulking.

"Because you're too innocent. Are you really a man?" Chen said while scooping the tteokboki.

"Of course I'm man! Fine, I'll find that meaning by myself," Sehun said before he took his phone from his pocket and do some research.

Lay hyung and Baekhyun come and brought some fried seasoning chicken we'd order. They're then take a seat on the floor beside Suho hyung and D.O and continue to watch the tv.

When I want to eat the chicken, I suddenly dropped the chicken I held because Sehun yelling right beside me.

"OMO!" Sehun yelled while covering his mouth.

"Yah Oh Sehun!" I scolded him.

"BACON HYUNG YOU'RE SUCH A ERT! OMO WHY WERE YOU DOING SOMETHING DIRTY LIKE THAT TO BOMI? SHE'S STILL 20 YEARS OLD!" Sehun continue to yelled. Baekhyun on the other hand just eat the food carelessly with his eyes still glued at the tv.

"Sehun-ah, your voice!" D.O glared at him but Sehun just ignored him and staring at Baekhyun with his mouth open.

"Finally this kid know. And Sehun-ah 20 years old is legal already. I'll do something more than that to her," Baekhyun said which causing us to smacked his head.

"Aigoo I can't stand this hyung. Aigoo eomma, appa, help this hyung!" Sehun stand up from his seat and went to his room. Maybe that kid feel so shocked.

"Geez, I'm just kidding. That kid is too much. He already 22 but still so innocent." He laughed with his mouth still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter