-30

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chorong pov.

I'm so worried to watch this girl condition. After I changed her clothes and dried her hair, she still looks so pale and weak. She suddenly fainted when she wanted to cross the road and almost hit by the car. If I'm not there, then I think she'll be at the hospital now.

By the way, I knew why she's so messed like this. I actually already eyed her since she was talking to herself. She's lifted her face to sky while talking to herself and crying hard. 

I unintentionally heard what she said earlier which made me feel so curious. She said she's so brokenhearted because the guy whom she really loved cheated on her and she was too naive to realized that the guy didn't love her back, because the guy whom she loved is an idol. Yeah an idol. And what makes me feel so shocked is, the guy name is Baekhyun.

I feel so shocked when I heard Baekhyun's name out from . I actually didn't want to believed because there are still many of guy whose name is Baekhyun. But when she said that the guy is an idol, I'm sure that the guy she meant is Byun Baekhyun or Exo Baekhyun. Yeah, my boyfriend dongsaeng in his group Exo. Or to be exact, I'm Park Chorong, Exo's Suho girlfriend. 

This is so unbelievable and shocking me. Baekhyun never told me that he already had a girl before, neither with Suho. And yeah, I heard that Baekhyun dating rumour with Kim Taeyeon from SNSD. I honestly believed that rumor when the first time I heard it because Baekhyun known for his love to his idol crush Taeyeon. So I just believed it, specially they came from the same company. So, it's so possible for them to dated.

But I never expected that I will met this girl laying weakly right in front of me, claimed that she's so brokenhearted because that rascal boy name Baekhyun. I'm sure Baekhyun already done something with her until she's so in love with him like this. I'm sure they are more than just a friend. Hmm, should I asked Suho? Yeah I think I should. 

I decided to video called my boyfriend Suho.

"Hello beautiful, why are you video-calling me so sudden?"

"I can't? Then, should I changed it to called only?"

"No baby don't do that. I'm just kidding," He chuckling. I just smiling at him.

"Suho-ya, are you busy now?"

"Nope, as you see. You make a call on the right time. What's wrong honey?" He asked me lovingly.

"Uhh.. Actually there's something I want to asked you,"

"What is it?"

"Did Baekhyun had a girlfriend now?" 

"Wh-why are you asking me about that?" He suddenly stuttered. I'm sure he hide something from me. His eyes tell that.

"Just tell me Junmyeon-ah, this is so important. Please," I begged.

"Bu why are you wa-"

"His girl is here with me now. I helped her when she's about to faint." 

He suddenly widen his eyes and cover his mouth his palm.

"Mwo?! Chorong-ah, can you show me her face?" 

I showed him this girl face who still unconscious. 

"Omo, how can you met Bomi?" He asked me still with his shocked expression.

"So, her name is Bomi?" 

"Yeah, she's Bomi. It's true that she and Baekhyun have a special relationship. But she's not his girlfriend just yet." He explained.

"How could she fainted like that Chorong-ah?" He continue with a worried face.

"It's a long story babe. But all I knew, it was happened because of Baekhyun and Taeyeon dating rumour." I sighed. He nodded while scratching his neck, his usual habits.

"I already expected it. Baekhyun is so stressed out now because Bomi didn't want to talk to him. I think Bomi is so mad at him." Suho face suddenly turned sad. He must be so sad to see his dongsaeng stressed out and he can't do anything to help him.

I know my boyfriend so well. He's such a hardworking, caring and responsible guy. He's the leader of his group and that kinda make him think that he should do anything and sacrifice his self to make s always safe and happy.

"Don't be sad like that babe." I chuckled at him when I saw his teary eyes.

"I just feel useless as his leader and hyung, Chorong-ah. I can't do anything to help him." He smiled bitterly.

"Don't said that! You're Suho, Exo's guardian. You already do your best to take care of them, guard them, and keep them being motivated to live their life as an idol." 

He is chuckling while smiling slyly at me.

"And you know Junmyeon-ah, even though they like to tease you like you're the maknae one, they're still hanging onto you. You're the first guy whom they'll find if they have a problem. Am I right?" He nodded his head.

"And do you know why? Because you're reliable and responsible guy whom they need and of course because you're their leader, their guard." 

I suddenly can feel my tears dropping. Heol, why am I the one who's crying?

"Aigoo my Chorongie, why are you crying?" He laughed. I wipe my tears and laughed with him too.

"I don't know. I'm just sad whenever you said that you feel useless as a leader. Junmyeon-ah, I know it's must be hard for you, but you shouldn't say that again okay?" He nodded again.

"Ne my sweet girl. Do you know why I love you and adore you so much?" He asked me.

"Because you understand me more than I understand myself, and you are the only girl who make me lose my sane and gain my sane at the same time." 

I chuckling at his adorable sweet cheesy words.

"That's why I love you so much more than I love myself, Chorong-ah." He winked at me, make my body feel ticklish. 

"Aigoo so cheesy! And that winks doesn't fit you anyway." I laughed at him causing him to pout his adorable lips.

"Joonmyeon-ah, was that really true? I mean, that dating rumour?" 

"Of course no! Baekhyun and Taeyeon noona is just like a sister and brother. Baekhyun love is only for Bomi. I can guarantee it." He's smiling.

"Really? I'm relieved then." 

"Why are you the one who feel relieved? You just know her," He laughed.

"I just pitied her you know, and beside, she look like she love Baekhyun so much. I don't have a heart to see her like that. I will scold Baekhyun if he just played on this poor girl." 

"Aigoo my girl is so scary." He teased me.

"By the way, thank you so much for helped Bomi and take care of her. You're really an angel. I'm proud to have you as my girl." He continued. I can feel my cheek suddenly burnt because of shyness.

"You're welcome honey." I answered shyly. He just chuckling to see my action.

"Chorong-ah, don't tell Bomi just yet that you're my girlfriend and you're close with Baekhyun okay? Try to cheered her up and be friend with her first. She's really a kindhearted girl and also down to earth."

"Okay sir! It seem like you really know her," 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter