-07

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji pov

We are now inside my room. We sit on my bed with my eyes never left Bomi awkward face. I can't believe she's like Baek oppa. She is the one who's not interested with Exo thingy but she is the one who admit that she is like Baek oppa? Bomi is not usually like this. 

What was Baek oppa did to her until she fall for him? And she said it for real, not like me who like Chanyeol oppa only because I'm a fan of him and biased. Wait wait, I like Chan oppa for real too. But how to say this? Its not like she likes him because Baek oppa is an idol, its like she likes Baek oppa as a man. As Byun Baekhyun, not as Exo Baekhyun. I can see it from her eyes. Too much talking Eunji. 

"Spill it out Bbom." I said to her. 

She start to tell everything about how Baek oppa courted her by say a cheesy word, staring into her eyes with an 'unusual' stare and always chuckling when he saw her cheek reddened, even Baek oppa said to her that he was not playing with his cheesy word. That was the things that made her heart beating fast. I try to absorbed her story. They really fast on making a progress. How lucky my bestie is to be courted by Baekhyun oppa.

"Okay unnie I love Baekkie oppa ,but I should say this to you. It's ok if you like him but you should be careful unnie. He is an idol and we are just an ordinary girl. I'm afraid if he acted like this to every girls and he just play on you. I said this because I love you more than him unnie." Hayoung said to Bomi before hugging her. I'm so proud of my giant baby.

"Hayoung is right Bomi-ah. Don't fall for him too deep. You shouldn't have to avoid him but you have to know boundaries. He is an idol, an Exo member to be exact and they have a million of fangirls even the sasaeng one." I said caressing her hair.

"So what should I do?" Bomi asked me and Hayoung.

"Just interact with him like usual or make a friend with him if possible. If it's turned out to be more than friend, then it's your fate with him and you must not waste that chance!" I said to her. 

"That's true unnie! If it possible, please make us to be more closer with the rest of Exo members too specially Sehun and Chanyeol oppa. Bbuing bbuing~" Hayoung said to bomi with her adorable aegyo.

"Aigoo this aegy. Come here, let unnie hug you. You too Eunji-ah, group hug!" We are hugging for a minute.

"Ah, my bestfriend here is so lucky. I'm envy her so much. I'm prettier than her but she's got Baek oppa instead," I tease Bomi causing her to give me her death glare. I pretending to scared at her glare and then laughing.

"Me too. Ah eottoke, I'm envy her so much." Hayoung is now imitate me.

"Eunji unnie, Baekhyun oppa is now finally have a feeling towards a girl." Hayoung said to me. Bomi is start to giggling.

"Yeah, finally Baekhyun oppa move on from his fantasy girl Taeyeon unnie." I said to Hayoung.

"SNSD Taeyeon? Did he ever had a special relationship with him?" Bomi asked with jealous tone.

"Yeah," I lie to her. I want to see her expression. And her face is now so priceless. 

"Ah I'm tired. I want to sleep." She said. I burst into a laugh. 

"Unnie, don't lie to her. Bomi unnie is jealous." Hayoung nudge my body.

"Yoon Bomi is jealous. You're so into him don't you?" She's start to blush and roll her eyes.

"Unnie, Eunji unnie is lying. Baekhyun oppa is only admire Taeyeon unnie. They're pretty close but I think they only had a 'sister-brother' kind of relationship." Hayoung said to Bomi.

"I'm not jealous! If he like Taeyeon for real it's okay. They're match for some reason. They both are big idol and from same company." Bomi said while pretending to sleep laying flat on her stomach.

"Pftt! Bomi-ya I know you're jealous. You're too obvious you know. Ya, don't pretending to sleep." I press her back with my body.

"Yah Jung Eunji you're heavy!" She yelled at me. Hayoung is now follow my action with press her body on my back.

"YAH YOU TWO GET UP FROM MY BACK NOW! I CAN'T BREATH YOU PABO! YOU TWO ARE HEAVY! EOMMA HELP ME! AAA! Bomi scream at us. Me and Hayoung are laughing our off still in our position.

 

---------------------------------------------


Bomi pov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter