-29

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji pov

So, this is the reason why Bomi left us earlier. Baekhyun oppa is dating Taeyeon eonnie. I can't believe this, I really really can't believe this. 

"Eonnie, hurry up! Call Bomi eonnie now! " Hayoung said in worry.

"How could Baekhyun oppa doing this to her? Oh my poor Bomi." Naeun said to herself. 

I try to call her but she's not picking up. I tried again and again but the result is still the same.

"I hope Bomi eonnie won't doing something that could hurt herself."

"She won't Hayoung-ah. Bomi is not a kind of girl like that, we know her." I said, try to make the atmosphere calmer.

"Eunji-ya, try to call her mom." Naeun suggested. 

Whoop she's smart. I called her mom and her mom said that Bomi is already at home but she's crying and don't want to get out from her room. Her mom asked me whether I know about her problem but I just saying that I didn't know anything. I think Bomi should be the one who told her mom about this by herself. 

"Guys, I think we should going home now. Each of us should trying to call her okay? If she ignore it, just keep going." I said.

"Eunji-ya, should we tell Baekhyun oppa?" Naeun asked. 

I think about that for awhile and shook my head.

"No need. He must found it by himself. I really disappoint on him."

"But eonnie, I think Baek oppa won't doing that. We all know that Baekhyun oppa and Taeyeon eonnie just have that 'noona-dongsaeng' relationship."

"Yeah Hayoung-ah, I knew. But we all see clearly, that he was truly Baek oppa who was inside the car. We recognize his face well right? And who knows that maybe after all this time, he actually likes Taeyeon eonnie for real?" 

Hayoung nodded her head hesitantly.

"Okay just forget it, we should go now. Let's talk about this matter tomorrow. Bye kids!"  We hugged each other and left.

---------------------------------

Baekhyun pov

I'm so frustrated now. How could that news said that me and Taeyeon noona are dating? I'm not dating her. We just talked about some collaboration project after she trained my vocalization and took me to have a dinner with her.  

I can't keep calm right now. Because of this freakin problem, so many of my fans were commenting about bad things to Taeyeon noona. I feel so guilty to her. She's the one who got the negative comment and got bashed by people. 

And the most important thing is, how if Bomi found out about this? She will be misunderstood and mad at me. I don't want that to be happened.

"Hyung, please tell SM to clarified about this rumor which isn't true at all." I shook my manager hyung arms impatiently.

"Calm down Baekhyun-ah. I will try to talk to the chairman." 

A second later, Taeyeon noona call me.

"Hello Baekhyun-ah. Did you read the news yet?" She said in panic.

"Ne noona. I'm so sorry because of this, you got bashed."

"Its okay Baekhyun-ah. I'm the one who should said sorry. I shouldn't stop the car and pat your head that night. How if your girl know about this?" 

Yes, she knew that I'm now have a special relationship with a girl but I didn't tell her the name and her face.

"I will take care of this noona. Noona, please tell your manager to tell about this rumor to SM chairman so that the rumor can be clarified."

"Ah ne, I will Baekhyun-ah. I'll hang up now okay. Be strong!"

"Okay noona, you too." I said before hanging up the phone. 

I will always admiring Taeyeon noona. I really like her since the first time I know SNSD. She so pretty, cute, charming, act childish but she's actually a mature and open-minded woman. She's always take care of me and helped me to improve my vocal. 

But I just regard her as my noona and sunbae, not much, I swear. She's like my role model whom I will always respect and admire. She's on the other hand, just regard me as her dongsaeng too. 

She's actually now have a special relationship with one of my sunbae in YG Ent, but she don't want to tell me who is him. Many of people saying that he was G-Dragon sunbaenim. If the rumour is true, then I will sincerely feel so happy for her. I mean, they'll make a really badass and iconic couple.

Back to my Bomi, I immediately call her to make sure that she is not misunderstood me, but she didn't picked up. I called her one more time but she still not picking it up. I start to worried.

"Hyung, I feel dizzy to see you walking back and forth like that." Sehun said while keep his eyes on my move.

"I'm more dizzier than you, you know? What am I supposed to do with this damn news?" I said angrily.

"Calm down Baekhyun-ah, it's just a rumour. I'm sure SM will give a clarification about it." Suho hyung pat my back and I just nodding. 

We continue to practice but I can't stay focus, this problem is really disturb me. After we finished practicing, manager hyung came and tell me that SM will make a clarification about it. He told me to be patient. At least, this information can made me calmer a bit.

We're going back to our dorm and I try to call Bomi like before, but her phone now isn't active. I'm sure she found out about this news already and get mad at me. Damn. What should I do now? I don't want Bomi and I over. Just no! Baekhyun-ah, think of something.

Eunji, yeap Eunji! I should talk to her. 

"Chanyeol-ah, please call Eunji. I need to talk with her." I said to Chanyeol who is busy cooking some dinner. 

"What do you want from her?" He asked.

"I wanna ask her about Bomi. Bomi is not answering my call since we were practicing." He nodded and dialled Eunji number, make it into loud speaker.

"Hello oppa?"

"Hello Eunji-ya, what are you doing now? Are you busy? Have you eaten yet?" 

"I'm not too busy, I'm just doing some school task and I had eaten. How about you oppa?"

"I'm cooking din

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter