-23

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun pov

Bomi and I started to play the game. She play eagerly as I just let her and not trying to steal the ball from her.

"Three points for me!" 

"Yes points for me again! Come on oppa!" 

She stick her tongue out for me. I just chuckling and pretending to steal the ball from her. She moved her hands and dribbling fastly then shoot it again. 

"Wohoo!! 7-0" She yelled happily.

"Are you that happy?"  I asked.

"Of course oppa. I will won that noble coupon and make you grant my wish." She said. 

"Really? Alright then. Let's continue," I ruffled her hair.

We continue the game but time I won't 
make my self lost to her purposely like before. Enough for warming, this time is the real game. And as I expected, I easily steal the ball from her and make a score. I keep make a score continually until she's feel tired and sit on the ground.

"I'm so tired. Oppa how could you suddenly playing so good like that?" She asked me. I just smirked and winked at her.

"Ah I knew it, you just pretending don't you? You purposely to lose from me then you take a revenge from me? You're so mean oppa! I thought you really don't know how to play this. Oh no my precious noble coupon!" She start to whining as she stomping her feet on the ground like a little kid. I just laughing at her.

"About that noble coupon, you can make that using a paper, gold card, board, or else. Just don't forget to decorate it by giving your lipstick stain on it." I crossed my arms and winked at her. She throw her face, still sulking. But I can see her face redden. She's so cute.

"And...I wait for my piggyback now," I continue to .

She stand up and look at me still feel annoyed. She turned her body as she give her back for me and bent down. 

Hahaha. She's really doing it.

"Hurry up oppa before I changed my mind." She said with her voice that sounds tired. I chuckling and hold her narrow shoulder.

Instead of climb on her back, I lifted her and carried her bridal style.

"Op-pa, w-what are you d-doing?" She started to stuttered and her cheeks suddenly turned so red. Aigoo. My girl is blushing.

"Do you think I will let you piggyback me? Look at you now, pale face and sweaty." I wipe her sweat from her forehead.

"You are tired. I don't want you to faint suddenly." I kissed her forehead and walk towards our picnic basket.

"Gomawo oppa. Although you're annoying but you're the sweetest man ever. You always take care of me very well." She smiled and and snuggle on my chest.

"Of course I must take care of you very well, because you're precious." I said. She's just laughing softly.

 

Bomi pov

"So the piggyback punishment is cancelled?" I asked.

"Hmm. Not canceled but delayed." He chuckling as he squat, ready to released me from his embrace. 

I hit his chests playfully as I try to released my hand from his neck, but suddenly I fall with my hands still clinging on his neck which make him fall on top of me. But fortunately, he supports his body with his hand so we don't crash our face.

No one of us trying to get up or released each other. We just staring at each other eyes for a minute until he move his face closer to mine, closing the space between us and pressed his lips on mine. 

He kissed me softly but deep as I run my fingers on his smooth hair. He started to give me a wet passionate kiss when I opened up my mouth for gasping an air. His tongue move so perfectly inside my mouth and make my lips melted. He is such a perfect kisser.

I still flying on my cloud 9 until I hear something strange. And that's something strange voice came from my stomach. Baekhyun oppa stopped the kissed and stare at me. 

"Ups," I giggling.

"Why don't you tell me that you're hungry, pabo-ya?" He chuckling and peck my lips before getting up. 

He set the mat for us to sit and the foods which he brought by himself and my mom had given to us.

"Two boxes of large Pepperoni Pizza and.. Wow.. it's Kimbab... perfect for date dinner." Baekhyun oppa cheers when he opened Mom's food.

"Aigoo kamsahamnida eomonim, I will eat your Kimbab well." Baekhyun oppa said while looking to the right and bowing, pretending that there would be camera shooting on him.

"Geez, there's no camera here." I chuckling. 

"You, take your phone and record me." He said.

"What?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter