-19

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Naeun pov

"Ah this is so hard!" I look at Bomi who is whining when doing some task that our teacher given to us. 

"Naeun-ah, can you answer it?" She asked me. I'm nodding while writing some the answers on my paper. 

"Yeah, no wonder. You always went to the library and read some books. I'm applaud you." She said while trying to solve the problem by doing some research on internet using her phone.

"Here Bomi-ya, use this book. Books are more trusted sources than internets." I lend her some books.

"Gomawo Naeun-ah!" She thanked me while grinning.

"You have to force yourself to read a book if you want to solve that kind of theory problem Bomi-ah."

"Yeah I will try that. I'm so lack in theory. Tell me if you want to go to library okay, I want to go with you." 

"Alright, anything for you" She's giggle at me while nudge my arm. 

I finished after 30 minutes of writing the answers.

"Bomi-ya, I want to submit my task. Have you finished yet?" 

"Not yet Naeun-ah, just go to the cafetaria first and wait for me there okay," she look at me and smiling.

"Okay, I'll go first okay. Fighting!" I submit the task and go out from the class. 

When I walked on the corridor heading to the cafetaria, suddenly someone grab my wrist.

"Naeun-ah," 

"Oh Myungsoo-ssi, what's wrong?"

"Umm I want to continue our talk on our last meeting a few weeks ago at cafetaria," 

Did I ever talk with him this past few weeks? Oh yeah right we met at the cafetaria and talked but that Hanbin guy interrupted us.

"Oh yeah right. Let's talk at the cafetaria shall we?" I offered him. He nodded and go with me.

------------------------------------

"So what is it?" I asked him after we grab our foods and take a seat.

"Naeun-ah this is for you," he handed me a ticket. 

And that is a ticket for an opening event of a new art gallery in Gangnam. I widened my eyes. Oh my, this ticket must be so expensive. Why did he knew that I like to attend an art gallery event? Did he stalked me?

"Myungsoo-ssi, why are you give this to me?"

"Because I knew you like to attend an art gallery event," he said proudly, but I feel rather shock. 

"How did you know that I like to do that?" 

"I searched many informations of you," he said proudly again. 

I don't know why but his stare made me scared. He looks like a stalker. 

"But wh-why?" 

"Because I like you," he said bluntly. 

"What?!!" I half yelling at him. He startled a little.

"Chill Naeun-ah. Yeah, I like you. I feel attracted to you because you have a beautiful figure. And we have a same interested in art. I think we are match. I'm handsome and you're beautiful." He said while smirking.

I jawdropping at his confession. I admit it that he is handsome but he is creepy and so arrogant. He only like me because I have beautiful figure and because we have a same hobby? And he even said that we are match? His confident is too high.

"Oh btw, I bought this ticket for you because I know that you really want to go but you couldn't because the ticket is too expensive, right?" 

I'm so pissed off by his words. Does he indirectly saying that I'm poor and need his help?  I know that maybe I'm not so rich like him but if I really wanted to going to that place, I could just save my money for a long time ago. But for this time, wasting much money to going to the kind of that place just isn't my priority.

"Yy-yes. But I think I can't accept it Myungsoo-ssi,"

"Why? If you think you will going alone, you are not. I will come with you. And don't worry, you don't have to paid me back." He convincing.

"No, of course it's not because of that. It's just that I have another important business on that day," I lying. 

"Really? What a pity! I really want to go with you whereas. Can't you just cancel it and come with me?" He asked. 

"I think I can't . Sorry Myungsoo-ssi." I said.

"Well it's okay. We still have another time, right?" 

"Umm.... yes?" I said while blinking, not sure for what I've said. 

"Okay then, I think I should go now because I have some important to do. You know that I'm a president of South Korean University Choir right? I'm so busy for these 3 months because we will had a regional competition. But I'm sure we will won."

I just nodding and smile slightly at his words. Why he likes to brag so much?

"I'll go now. Bye Naeun-ah. Don't miss me okay," He said before poke my chin and left. 

"Fiuh, finally that arrogant boy left. Jongin oppa is much better than him. Omg Naeun-ah, what are you saying?" I cover my mouth automatically with my palm after listening to my silly talk. 

"Boo!" 

"Omo Bomi-ya you scared me!" I caressed my chest.

"Why is your cheek reddened?" Bomi poke my cheek while sipping her milk.

I cupped my cheek instantly.

"Naeun-ah were you just thinking of someone?" She teased me.

"What? No!"

"Don't lie Naeunie! Is that someone Kai oppa by any chance?" 

I cough suddenly and feel my body getting hot inside.

"Aigo Naeunie! Look at you, you are blushing. Tell me what happened last night until could make you blush like this," She lean her face closer to me with excitement on her face.

"There was nothing happened."

"Don't lying! Please Naeunnie, tell me." She's pleading with her puppy eyes. Why is this girl so eager? 

"Okay okay just stop showing your puppy eyes. It's look cute but sometimes you exaggerating it makes me want to punch you," I said jokingly.

She just giggling and pretending to shy.

"So tell me,"  She said.  I told her everything about last night.

-flashbacks when Kai walked Naeun to her home-

Naeun pov.

After we left Bomi's workplace, Kai and I are walking to my house. We just remain to silent. We knew that we felt awkward to each other. I look around and realize that I should take a bus from here to reach my house, so I stopped myself from walking and encourage myself to call him.

"Umm, Kai-ssi?"

"Yes?" He stopped and looking at me. 

I just steal a glance at his eyes because I'm too shy to look at his eyes.

"We must take a bus from here," I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes,"  I said.

He look like thinking of 
something while scratching his neck. 

"Do we have to take a bus to reach your house?" He asked. 

His action is little bit weird. What's wrong with him?

"Umm no actually. But it will be more faster and I thought you want to going back to your dorm quickly too right?" I asked him. 

"But, I think it would be better if we just walking and actually I don't want to going back to my dorm quickly because I will listened to my noisy hyung again," He said half laughing which make him more handsome. 

Yeah actually since our first met, I keep steal a glance at him because he's different with the other Exo member. His tan skin is the most appealing one to me. He's not like his other members who like to blabbering something unnecessary. He just talk when it needed. 

He is so cool and manly. But by listening to his words and looking at his expression, I think he has a cute side too. 

I laughing at him.

"Why are you laughing at me?" He asked.

"Umm nothing. I just find it cute when you're whining," 

Ups. Why did I said he's cute? I cover my mouth quickly and feel awkward. I steal a glance at him and only find him smirk at me. Why is he smirk at me? I look down and blushing which cause him to chuckle.

"Come on, it's getting late." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter