-27

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji pov

"Really eonnie?! Omg I can't believe this! Congrats eonni I'm so happy for you! Hope you'll last together." Hayoung suddenly hug me tight and pecked my cheek.

"Aigoo thank you uri aegy." I pat her head.

"Congrats Eunji-ya. I hope you'll always be happy with him. If he make you sad, tell me okay?" Naeun hold my hand while caressed it lovingly.

"Aigoo thank you uri yeoshin! Saranghaeyeo." I caressed her back.

"Yah, Yoon Bomi. You're not gonna say anything?" I said to Bomi who's just sit silently.

"So, my feeling about yesterday that you and Chanyeol oppa had 'something' is true, right?" 

I grinned and nodding.

"Why don't you just be honest with me when I asked you that time?"

"Because I want to tell this to all of you at the same time. If I tell you first, then that's not fair." 

Bomi nodded his head and smiling.

"Congratulations my annoying bestfriend, I'm so happy for you." Bomi cupped my face, jolt it passionately and pinched my nose.

"Thank you my babo bestfriend!" I pinched her nose back.

"But eonnie, don't you think it's too fast?" 

"Uhh honestly I kinda think like that too. But I believed him. We know him well, right Hayoungie?" 

"Yes eonnie. We'd been his fans for a long time. I know he's not bad guy." I just smiled and nodded my head.

"So because Eunji is now finally taken, how if she treat us on dinner today?" Naeun moved her eyebrows up and down on me. 

"Aigoo Naeunie, since when you like to teased people like this?" I said.

"Omo, Naeunie you're so brilliant!" Bomi highfived with Naeun and stuck her tongue at me. 

"Eunji eonnie, treat us a dinner juseyo," Hayoung plead me with her puppy eyes.

"You too Hayoung-ah? Aigoo I can't believe this! Okay I will treat you guys but not tonight okay? I have some task to do." 

"Pinky swear?" All of them stick their pinkie finger at me.

"Ne!" 

"Jeong Eunji jjang!" Bomi clapped her hands excitedly. Geez that girl is so excited when it comes to a free meal.

"Eunji-ya, please tell us the chronicles of your love story. Chanyeol oppa must be so romantic when he asked you to be his girlfriend right?" Naeun asked excitedly with a spark in her eyes. I suddenly turned lovesicking again when I remembered about that night.

"Yeah, he's the most romantic guy I've ever know. Even whoever a romantic character guy in novels or movies are nothing compared to him."

I tell them the chronicles of the whole story with smile never leave my face.

"Park Chanyeol is boyfriend goals." Naeun said.

"Eonnie, you make me fangirling over Chan oppa now." 

"Chanyeol oppa jjang!" Bomi rise her thumb.

"I know right hehehe."

"Eonnie, how about you and Baekhyun oppa?" Hayoung asked Bomi. I turned my face at Bomi and only saw her sour face.

"I don't know. Maybe he's not love me yet." She sighed. I know that she must be really sad.

"Don't worry Bomi-ya. Maybe he isn't ready yet. Just wait and he'll said that words to you." 

"Yes Bbom-ah, Naeun is right. Aigoo, what's with that duck face?" I pinched her lips.

"Ne eonnie, smile.." 

"Thank you bestfriend-deul. Saranghae!" Bomi form her arms into a love shape so did we in return.

We continue to chat about random things until Hayoung startled us by banged her phone on the table so suddenly.

"Yah Hayoung-ah you startled me!" Naeun said.

"Wae Hayoung-ah?" I asked 

"What's wrong with you Hayoung-ah?" Bomi added.

"Eonnie....." She widened her eyes, still looking at her phone.

"Am I dreaming right now?" She's continue while pinched her own cheeks continually.

"What happened Hayoung-ah? You're not in your dream right now. Just tell us, you made us curious." Naeun said impatiently. Bomi and I nodded our heads unconsciously.

"Se-Sehun oppa just texted me...." 

Sehun oppa texted her? Wohoo! My plan with Bomi is success! I can feel Bomi nudge my leg with her. I look at her and we winked at each other happily.

"Jinjjayo? Woah.." Naeun clapped her hands.

"Finally, he notice you maknae-ya." She continue with patting Hayoung's head. 

"Woahh really?  Daebak.. Finally.." Bomi pretending to shock. Lol her face is so fake yet funny which makes me wanna laugh.  

"Chukkhae Hayoung-ah." I rise my thumb on her.

"I really can't believe this, jinjja. Omo I'm so freakin happy, finally my Sehun oppa. Aaa!!!!" She thrashed her body in happiness and fangirling like what we usually did when we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter