-12

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi pov

I'm totally can't sleep right now, I remembered how Baekhyun oppa lips pressed on me earlier. The way he open his mask only to kiss me make my heart beat so fast. Fortunately he is wearing a cap and hoodie so that people couldn't see his face. 

I'm so afraid when he kissed me earlier because we're at the public place for god sake. How if people captured us kissing and spread it out? It won't be good for his career. Ah I really worry about him. 

But on the other hand, I feel like flying to the sky when he kissed me. It was not long but still feel so incredible and great. My first kiss is Exo Baekhyun, I mean Byun Baekhyun. I'm going crazy. And he said he likes me. I feel so happy because I like him too like very much. 

But what if he doing this to other girl? What if he is a playboy who has many girlfriend from a star level to a commoners level? But he said that he is serious on me and tell me not to doubt on him. My bestfriend was convinced me too. I think I should trust them since they're Baekhyun oppa fans. I believe they know Baekhyun oppa pretty well.

"Yoon Bomi, you must trust him okay. His eyes looks so sincere when he confessed to you. Don't doubt him. And stop blushing," I said to myself  and pinch my cheeks. 

I look at my self on the mirror and saw my cheek that is still redden and look down to my lips. I blushing again and throw myself to the bed smiling like an idiot. 

My phone suddenly ring. Omo Baekhyun oppa is calling. What should I do? It's the first time he call me. Lol of course it's the first time he call you Bomi because he just know your number this day. Relax Bomi relax. I clear my throat before answering it.

"Hh-hello oppa." I stuttering a little. 

"Hello Bomi-ah. You're home already?" He said between his laugh. 

He must be laugh at me because I'm stuttering.

"Ne oppa I'm home already. What about you oppa? Where are you now?"

"I already at my dorm. I'm in my room now."

"Good to hear that oppa."

"Yeah Bomi, you too." 

We remain silent and I feel so awkward. Is he sleep already?

"Bomi-ah." He call me with low tone. 

"Yes oppa?"

"I miss you already." I chuckling at his words.

"Oppa we were just met about 2 hour ago." 

"I know it. But I don't know I just miss you so much right now." 

"I miss you too oppa."  I said to him and smiling.

"Really?" 

"No I'm just joking. I don't miss you." I .

"You are so mean Bomi-ah. I'm upset." He said to me with his cute voice.

"That's because you're not believe me oppa. Stop whining okay." 

"Yes sweetheart I'm just joking too."  He said between his laugh.

I'm blushing again when he called me 'sweetheart'. Why do I keep blushing? Its so annoying.

"Bomi-ya,"

"Ne oppa?"

"You are not sleepy?" 

"No oppa, I can't sleep." He then chuckling.

"Why can't you sleep? Are you thinking of me?"  I'm startled at his world. Unfortunately, yes I can't sleep because I keep thinking of him.

"Pftt no oppa. Why is your confident so high?" I lied. 

"Ah kkaebsong! I thought you were 
thinking of me because I'm now can't sleep too because I keep thinking of you." 

I smiled at his cheesy words.

"So cheesy! And what is that word 'kkaebsong' mean and came from?"

"You don't know what that word means?"

"No oppa."

"Kkaebsong Bomi-ah!" I just laughing at his word that sounds so funny when he said it.

"Just tell me oppa."

"Wait, you're not watch Exo showtime?"

"Nooo," 

"Kkaebsong again. That word is so popular around Exo-L society Bomi-ah, you can asked your bestfriend."

"Yah oppa, I'm not an Exo-L and I thought you knew that." 

"Pity me to fall in a girl who even doesn't like her man group. But that's okay, it's mean that she will only had her eyes on me. She will be a Baekhyun-L means, Baekhyun-Love"

I'm laughing so hard at his words and so does him.

"I'm happy that you are laughing because of me Bomi-ah." He suddenly speak seriously.

"That's because your words is so cheesy oppa and that was too hard to handle."

"I will always make you laugh from now on and make you happy." 

"Thank you oppa. You are so kind. But actually, you don't have to treat me so special like this. I think it's too much." 

After I said that words, he is not respond me. I only listen to his breath and his sigh. 

I start to feel guilty. 

"Oppa, I'm sorry I don't mean to say that, I just-" 

Tears suddenly drowning from my eyes and I start to crying. I just can't hold my emotion towards him. I feel confuse and pressured for my own feeling. Why am I turn so sensitive and overemotional suddenly? I hate myself.

"You still doubting me. I know it. But it's okay, I won't force you to believe me right now.  I will wait for you Bomi-ah, until you're not doubting me again. Don't crying sweetheart." His words making me even more crying.

"Bomi-ah listen to me. I'm really okay. I can understand your feeling. I know it's happened so suddenly and made you shocked, but you have to trust me. I'm serious on you and I'm not playing around. I will always wait for your heart to opened up for me." 

"My heart opened up for you already oppa but I still need you to proof your words," I thought.

"Please don't crying, I feel bad now." He said while keep apologizing on me.

He suddenly start to sing me his song 'Angel' to stop me from crying. He sang to me before he kissed me, and now he sing to me again to stop me from crying? I'm so speechless. His action is too sweet to be true. Does Byun Baekhyun really exist? He's not just in my imagination right? 

I listening to his beautiful voice which make my heart melted. I stop myself from crying. I close my eyes while enjoying his voice. A minute later he stop singing.

"Bomi-ya, you still there?"

"Ne oppa."

"I'm sorry okay? Don't crying again. I can't stand listening your cry."

"Don't say sorry oppa. It's not your fault. I'm the one who should said sorry. I'm sorry oppa."

"It's okay Bomi-ah. It's not anyone fault."

"I promise I won't doubting you again oppa,"

"I'm glad to hear that."  He chuckling a little.

"Umm oppa,"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Thank you for the sweet song. Your voice will always remaining on my ears and mind." I said which cause him to chuckle.

"Your welcome Bomi-ah. I'll do anything for you only to make you happy and smile. I'll sing to you everyday if you want me to." 

I chuckling at his words.

"It's late now, you should going to sleep. Bye sweetheart. Sweet dream." He said before hung up the call. 

I feel relieved because he is not talking about our kiss earlier. I thought he will talk about it, but he is not. Maybe he is shy? I don't know. 

I still can't  sleep because I keep thinking of him. What should I do? I start to play a game on my phone hoping that it can distract from thinking of him.

------------------------------------------------

"Bomi-ya, wake up!" I heard my mom yelled at me. I look at the clock and it shows 8 am.

"Omo I late! Eomma, you should wake me up earlier." I said to my mom while getting out from my bed but my mom stop me.

"You pabo! It's Sunday." My mom flick my head. 

"Really?"

"Yes forgetful young lady," 

"Hehehe I'm forget. Why are you dress like you want to going somewhere eomma?"  I asked my mom.

"Eomma and appa are going to go your appa's friend house since he just came from Germany. Do you still remember Mr. Kim?"

"Umm, is he Mr. Kim the one who has a daughter name Kim Namjoo?" I asked exictedly.

"Yeah, omo you remember her." 

"Of course mom, she's my childhood friend remember? But sadly we lost contact since she move to Germany 8 y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter