-28

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi pov

It's Sunday, that's mean I have my days off. Time too refreshing and being a couch potato. Lol kidding. Even in my days off I actually still can't refreshing because I should help my mom to take care of this house.

I was watering the flowers outside my house until Eunji came and surprised me.

"You shocked me Eunji-ya! You're lucky that I'm not pour this water on you." I said sarcastically to her. 

She rolled her eyes at me and blowed up her bangs sassily.

"Yah Yoon Bomi, what is with that face? I'm just surprised you, why are you turn so sour like that? Are you in your period now?" Eunji said with her crossed arms. 

"Geez...no," I said while continue to watering the flowers.

"I just found it so annoying everytime you shocked when I just doing something serious like this. What if this water caught you? You will get wet and sick." I added.

"Aigoo my Bbom is so caring, I feel so touched." She said while clinging to my arm. I just nudge her and chuckling.

"So what do you want now?" I asked her.

"Bomi-ya, let's go out today. It's been a long time since we're hanging out. You always busy with Byun oppa." 

I turned off the water and the turned my face at her.

"Yah, don't turned the fact! You're the one whom always busy with your boyfriend. And how could I busy with Baekhyun oppa? You do know that Baekhyun oppa and your boyfriend are on their overseas tour." 

Eunji just laughed shamelessly.

"Ara yo Bomi-ya! I'm just kidding. So, you come?

"Is it only two of us?" 

"Uh-huh, I only want to spend a time with you because, I miss you so much sweetheart." Eunji imitate the way Baekhyun oppa talked while emphasizing the 'Sweetheart' words.  

I flicked her forehead which makes her cringing. Geez she really likes to tease me.

"Hehehe sorry Bomi-ah. Hayoungie and Naeunie will join us too. Horay!" 

"Okay then, I come!" 

"Yehet! Then just get ready already.  I bet you're not shower yet right?" 

I giggling while nodding.

"Your behavior is still the same since you were a fetus until now. Such a lazyass!" Eunji said while kicked my . 

"Yah Jung Eunji, I bet you won't bathe too if you're not going anywhere! We reflect each other, remember?" I kicked her back, stick my tongue at her and runaway.

"Aish Yoon Bomi, you die after this!" 

----------------------------------------------

"Okay girls, since we're on our full team right now, I'll grant my promise to treat you. Not just a lunch, but I'll treat you to watch a movie!" Eunji said with gleaming face.

"Omo, jinjjayo eonnie?" Hayoung cant stop herself from yelling. Eunji nodded her head excitedly.

"MANSAE!" Hayoung shouted happily and jumping around like a kid.

"Aigoo this baby look so happy," I pat Hayoung head.

"Of course eonnie it's been a while since I watch a movie in the cinema." 

"But Eunji-ya, are you sure you're gonna treat us to watch a movie? It's weekend you know, the price must be more expensive than usual." 

"It's okay Naeun-ah, it's not like I'll doing this everytime we hanging out. And beside, we're bestfriend right? Don't need to feel uncomfortable like that." Eunji pat Naeun shoulder.

"Yes Naeun-ah, Eunji won't spoiled us. Even though she's rich, she's actually the type of girl who's really full of consideration and frugal. Do you know when was the last time she treated me?" Naeun shook her head on my question, feel clueless yet excited.

"It's actually 10 years ago. Can you believe that?" 

Eunji's eyes and mouth widen and she slap my arms.

"Yah Yoon Bomi, stop lying! Don't believe her Naeun-ah, she's a liar." Eunji said. I just giggled and stick my tongue at her.

"Okay okay I believe you Eunji-ya. And stop fighting, you two already like a couple." Naeun laughed at us. 

What Eunji and I are like a couple? I caught Eunji face who's staring at me disgustingly.

"Eww no!" I said sassily.

"Eww that'll never happened even in afterlife!" Eunji said savagely with her eyes pricking into mine. I just rolled my eyes. 

"Eunji eonnie, Bomi eonnie, you better make up now or I'll take Naeun eonnie with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter