-06

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi pov

We were still laughing until I hear someone barg the door, and they are my two bestfriend. 

"Unnie look, I brought you my collection of Baekhyun oppa photocard and-" Hayoung said half screaming but suddenly stop when she saw Exo staring at her. 

"Hayoung-ah why are you stop suddenly? Have you give that photocard to Bomi? Omo, you give her all of your collection but you never give me that rare Chanyeol oppa photocard? You are so mean Hayoung-ah." Eunji said loudly not knowing the situation. 

I want to burst into laugh but I held it. Eunji can't see Exo because Hayoung tall figure that block Eunji vision.

"Unnie please come forward. I think I'm in dreamland now. Please pinch me unnie." Hayoung said to Eunji. This girl is so funny.

"What is it Hay-?" Eunji said while walking forward and suddenly stop when she saw Exo smiling at them. Eunji jaw is dropping and she is frozen.

"Hayoung-ah. I think we are in the dreamland now." 

"Yes unnie, this is exactly like what I always dreamt about. Exo standing in front of me while smiling at me. And look at that Sehun oppa smile, he is so handsome. Eomma, please don't wake me up," Hayoung said with half open. 

"Yeah Young-ah. Look at Chanyeol oppa, he is so handsome and his ear is so cute," Eunji said while bitting her nails. Omg, I feel ashamed.

"1 2 3 annyeong haseyo Exo imnida" Exo said to them half laughing but my two dork bestfriend still frozen. I came toward them and pinch both of their cheeks.

"Yah it's hurt unnie!" Hayoung said to me.

"Bomi-ah what is that for?"  Eunji yell at me while caressed her cheek.

"Girls listen to me. Both of you are not dreaming. Exo is really in here. And I feel so ashamed now because all of you yelled that you two brought me Baekhyun photocard which causing them to laugh at me." I talk to them half whispering.

"But its true unnie, you said that you like Baek-" I cover Hayoung mouth with my palm quickly because of her loud voice.

"Hayoung-ah. Do you want to meet your Sehun? He is now here. Meet him properly okay. Please don't too much fangirling over him. Behave okay." I said to Hayoung and pat her cheek. She's approach Exo boy slowly.

"Eunji-ya, this is your chance to greet Chanyeol. Greeet him properly. Act like a girl." I pat Eunji cheeks and she is approaching Exo while I go back to my place before.

"Guys, they are my bestfriend. I'm sorry for that moment earlier. They are a bigfan of yours." I said to them making them to nodded their head.

"Annyeong Exo oppa. My name is Jung Eunji, but you can call me Eunji. I'm sorry for my stupid act earlier because I was shocked when I saw you standing right in front of me. Nice to meet you Exo oppa! Chanyeol oppa I'm a big fan of yours saranghayeo." Eunji introduced herself excitedly with her smiling eyes and do the love sign with her arms to Chanyeol. Chanyeol laughing and clap his hand. This girl is so bold.

"Annyeong Exo oppa. My name is Oh Hayoung but you can call me Hayoung. I'm sorry for my loud voice earlier. I just too excited because Bomi unnie just join our fandom and I want to give her Baekhyun oppa photo since she said that she drea-" 

"Ehmm Hayoung-ah. Exo is busy dear so, do your introduction quickly okay." I said to Hayoung because I feel so ashamed. She will spill out everything and if Exo know, i'll doomed.

"Umm sorry unnie. Its nice to meet you Exo oppa. Please take care of me. Sehun oppa I'm a bigfan of yours saranghae." Hayoung said shyly. Sehun is smiling at her shyly too. So adorable.

I see Exo expression and they are smiling at my cute bestfriend. Chanyeol is suddenly drag Eunji along with him and sit with her on the random chair while Sehun is approach Hayoung, grab ask for her phone and take a selca with her. Hayoung face reddened and shock with his action. Hayoung staring at him and then Sehun pulled her into a hug and patted her back. 

I took a glance at Eunji and Chanyeol. Eunji is not shy like Hayoung, she seem relax and have a nice chit chat with Chanyeol. Now, every Exo member are talking with them and laugh with them. Even if they're just met, they a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter