-09

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bomi pov

I sit in front of the counter and blushing. I keep thinking about my action earlier when Chen and D.O came to bought some coffee. I was look at them and feel awkward because suddenly I remember Baekhyun oppa and what we'd had last night. Around 7 am, they came and order some coffee.

-flashback-

"Good morning Bomi-ssi. It's nice to see you again after we last meeting. I miss the coffee here," Chen greet me warmly. 

"Hello Bomi-shi. Yeah, it's nice to see you again." D.O greet me too. I feel awkward but all I can do is just smiling shyly at them.

"Bomi-shi, why are you shy? We'd been met for more than twice already and you keep shy like that? Are we that handsome to you?" I look at Chen and start to blushing.

"Ya Jongdae don't say that. Look at her, she start to blush. Bomi-ssi, just ignore him okay. We order 5 hot americano." D.O said to me and smiling sincerely. He is such a gentleman.

"Ne, you can have a seat while waiting. And it's nice to meet you guys too again, I don't know why I keep shy when I meet you. Maybe it's true that you guys are too handsome. Exo indeed. Hehe." I said to them causing them to laughing.

"Ah Yoon Bomi you take our jokes seriously. It's fun to know you. You such a cute and nice girl. No wonder Baekhyun falling for you." I suddenly got stiff listening to his last words and losing my mind for awhile until D.O clear his throat and nudge Chen arms,

"Jongdae ah, you supposed to be not saying that just yet. Yoon Bomi-shi, we will wait for our order okay." I sent their order to the drink maker. 

After the one who make the drink finished, I suddenly remember about Baekhyun oppa  who took me home last night. I smiling and my cheek redden when I remember it. Thinking about his kindness, I decided to make him a caramel macchiato which is my favorite drink, by my self  as the sign of my thankfulness. A minute later, I inform them that their coffee is done.

"Mmm, Chen-shi and D.O-shi, I make a drink for Baekhyun too. Please tell him that this is my thankful sign as he took me home last night." I said to them shyly.

"Ai-"

"Oh yeah thank you Bomi-shi. We will tell Baekhyun right after this." D.O said to me causing Chen to pouting because his word was cut by D.O

"Thankyou D.O-shi and Chen-shi."

"Now because we are already know each other just drop the formalities okay. You can called us by our name or oppa is okay too. How old are you again?"  Chen asked me.

"I'm 19 year old."

"Okay young lady just called us oppa okay. We are so happy if there someone close with us and they were our dongsaeng." Chen smiled showing his sharp cheekbone.

"Yeah thats right Bomi just called us oppa, and don't get us wrong okay. We are very sincere to you." D.O said showing his heart shaped smile.

"O-okay Chen o-oppa and D.O o-oppa." I stuttering.

"Aah it's good that someone finally called us 'oppa', right Kyungsoo-ah?" D.O nod his head and smiling.

"Okay Bomi-ah, we leave now okay. Do you have any message to Baekhyun like 'I miss you' or something?" Chen oppa teased me made my cheek burning. 

"Jongdae-ah stop that tease already. Don't make her feel uncomfortable." I feel little bit relieve. Thankyou D.O oppa, you always understand me. Saranghaeyo. Ups.

"Araseo, I'm just kidding. Okay bye Bomi see you later!" Chen oppa and D.O oppa waving at me until they disappear.

"Omg they really make my heart about to explode with that tease. And what about the meaning of Chen oppa words? Is Baekhyun oppa really like me? But that seems impossible." I talked to my self.

-end of flashback-

I back to the reality when I hear my phone ring.

"Yoon Bomi!! I miss you so much!! Where are you now?"

"Pfft. Yah Jung Eunji what happened with you? We met two days ago and you said you miss me? Is that something you want from me? I'm now at my workplace as usually."

"Hehehe you can smell my action. Bomi-yaa, are you free toninght?

"Yeah, wae?"

"Accompany me to the Carnival this night, juseyo" She use her aegyo voice to me. I rolled my eyes and sighing at her action.

"What Carnival? What they have on there?"

"Yah Yoon Bomi, you act like you never went to a Carnival before. If you don't want to accompany then fine. I will failed at my task because my bestfriend doesn't want to help me. Do you know that I have to observing everything in that place like their food, games, show, rides, or everything and have to find their relation to the business strategy and make a presentation about them after that? I will so lonely if I doing it myself." She said to me dramatically and pretending to crying.

"Stop that acting already Eunji-ya. You must go for a drama audition sometimes because your acting is no joke. Okay I will go with you baby, what times?"

"Wohoo! Thankyou my cutie pie bestfriend Babomi! I come to your place at 6 pm okay."

"Ne~ bring Hayoung too Eunji-ya."

"I already ask her and she said she has so much task to do but she will come if possible. Okay Bomi see you at 6, saranghae!"

"Ne, na do saranghaeyo!" I said before ended up the phone. 

If its not because of my bestfriend, I won't come to that Carnival because I rather be at home and doing my task and sleeping. I know I'm such a lazy girl. Excuse my habit.

 

Baekhyun pov

"I'm so bored like I wanna die. Hyung, let's go out this night, jebal." Sehun suddenly come to my room and lay beside me.

"Me too Sehunnie, but I don't have a power here. Ask manager hyung and Suho hyung first okay." I said to him without see his face because I only paying attention to my phone.

"Hyung you asked them please. Please Baekkie hyung." He tugged my shirt and whining.

"Araseo. Stop whining. You are such an aegy. Let's go" I said to him before he peck cheek and cling to my arm. 

"Eww stop that Sehun-ah," I wipe my cheek and he is just grinning. Even if he's getting taller like a giant and more manly now, he will forever a baby. Sehun and I go to Suho hyung and his room.

"Suho hyung, let's go out tonight. I'm so bored. Don't you feel bored?"

"Good idea Baek hyung. I'm bored too. Suho hyung jebal, lets go out tonight juseyong. Bbuing~" Sehun said to Suho hyung using his aegyo. I pretending to vomit.

"Okay I will ask manager hyung first, wait." Suho hyung called manager hyung and make it to loud speaker so that we can heard it too.

"Hello hyung, can we go out tonight?  These kid want to go out since they feel bored."

"Yes hyung please, we will not going for too long."  I add.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter