-26

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov

 

"We're home!" 

"Finally you came hyung." Kai was the one who welcomed us on the front door.

"You're home already?" Suho hyung stick his head on us from the coach.

"Ne hyung." I said while approaching Suho hyung.

"How was your day? It must be so fun until you forgot the time and late for almost 15 minutes." Suho hyung start to nagged. I saw Chanyeol who rolled his eyes before heading to the kitchen.

"It's just 15 minutes hyung." He said after gulping some water. I nodded while taking some snack.

"But still guys, you're late. How if manager hyung came here and asking you?" 

"Ne hyung, we're sorry." I put my arms on Suho hyung's waist and smiling sweetly at him. 

My sweet smile is my best weapon. It would melt everyone heart including Suho hyung. Suho hyung looked at me and sighed.

"Ne, I forgive you." 

Told you right? Haha.

"Ewh, Baekhyun hyung you're so disgusting." Sehun suddenly appeared and took a seat beside Suho hyung.

"I don't care, at least I got Suho hyung forgiveness only by smiling not like you who'd using an aegyo and whining over a things." I teased Sehun. Sehun in the other hand just rolled his eyes and showing his poker face. 

"Aigoo maknae I'm just kidding!" I approached Sehun and accidentally pinned Suho hyung thigh.

"Awwh-yah!" Suho hyung yelled in pain.

"Baekhyun-ah! Aigoo this kid." Suho hyung stand up after yelled at me.

"Hehe mian hyung." I grinning.

"Just continue your play time okay? I want to go bed first. Just don't stay up until midnight because we will going back to practice tomorrow." 

"Ne hyung."

"And Oh Sehun, if you're still not in the bed until 11 pm, I'll locked you." Suho hyung said before left me only with Sehun and Chanyeol. 

"Sehun-ah, where are the rest?" Chanyeol asked after took a seat at the middle of me and Sehun.

"At their room, maybe they're sleep already." 

"What were you guys doing today?" 

"Nothing. I was bored to death because Jongin didn't want to play a game with me." 

"Why don't you asked Suho hyung or Jongdae hyung instead?" Chanyeol asked.

"Suho hyung was busy video-calling with Chorong noona and Jongdae hyung said he's not in the mood to play." 

"Aigoo poor you." I massage Sehun's nape teasingly.

"How I wish I had a girl to court so that I won't trying to gain these hyungs attention." I heard him mumbling. I poke Chanyeol and give a code to him. He got my code and rise his thumb.

"Yah maknae, because we knew you'll sulking like this, we brought you a gift." He said.

"Jinjjayo hyung?! What is it?" Sehun start to feel excited. 

"A very beautiful young girl who's still single number." I said. 

I saw Sehun's face who turned clueless.

"Who?" He asked. I sighed and shook my head.

"Oh Hayoung." Chanyeol said directly.

"Mwo? You have her number?" 

"Yeap, that's our gift for you. You want it or not?" 

"Hyung, but I don't think she-" 

"Okay then I want to sleep first, bye Sehunnie, Baekhyunie." Chanyeol cut Sehun words and pretending to go. I applaud him for his acting. He really knew how to get Sehun's attention.

"Yah Chanyeol hyung don't go juseyo." He pulled Chanyeol back to sit again. 

"Okay fine I want her number." 

"Whose number?" He . I just chuckling at them.

"O-oh H-hayoung number." 

"Aigoo this kid, by only said her name could make his nervous like this." I massage his shoulder. He just showed me his oh-so-fabulous poker face and mumbling something at me.

"Where's her number hyung?" 

"Said 'please'." Chanyeol continue to play a trick on him. He sighed and fanning himself. He must be feel so annoyed right now.

"Please?" He said. Chanyeol finally gave Hayoung's number to Sehun while laughing his off.

"Geez why do I have to live with a weird and annoying hyung like them?" 

"Yah! You should thanked us, not saying something bad about us like that." I scold him.

"Ne, mianhe hyung. Thank you for giving me Hayoung's number. I really feel thankful and honored." He said, exaggerating it.

"You're welcome. Don't forget to text her okay?" 

"But hyung, I don't know how to start a conversation."

"Trust me, you know." I pat his cheek. 

"Yes Sehun-ah, we're already helped you by her number. Now for the rest, you work it by yourself." Chanyeol joined me to pat his cheek.

"But hyung-"

"Be a real namja Sehun-ah. Just follow 70% of you heart and 30% of your mind." I encouraged him. He look at me and nodded. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter