-33

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Be careful, too much corny moments  :p

Part 1

Baekhyun pov

(Fast forward. Exo were going back to Korea) 

Its 11 pm already and I know that on this day, Bomi is having a shift until 10 pm. After finished the event Exo had attend, I changed my clothes, put my black hoddie and  black mask, then run to this place. I must explain about everything to Bomi. I think today is the right time before I couldn't meet her again because of my tight schedule. 

I am now in front of her workplace and seeing her cleaning up the counter, with her back facing me. I came in and saw the key that still hanging on there. I locked it up from the inside and put the key on my pocket, so that no one can come inside to interrupt my business here. 

Bomi is now entered the locker room, I decided to followed her quietly.

She is still with her cute uniform, but her long wavy brown hair is now just fall loosely without being tied up which I found it so gorgeous. 

I miss her so much. The last time I saw her was 2 months ago. 

By looking at her appearance now, I'm sad that she's getting thinner than before and her jawline getting more pointed. Her face looks sad, I bet she's turned out like this because of me. 

I always make her sad like this. What a jerk Byun Baekhyun. 

The room's lighting is dim. I think Bomi is already turned off the main light. I came in and she saw me. She looks so surprised while took a step back from me. I approach her slowly.

"Bomi-ah. How are you? Were you doing fine?" I asked her this question is because of that news, Bomi avoided me and don't want to talk to me nor replying my texts for freaking one month which turned me insane. 

"What are you doing in here o-oppa?" 

I'm really happy because she still remember me on this dim light and with my mask still covering my face. She is not forgetting me.

"I'm glad that you still recognize me in this dim light and with my mask on" I said while open up my mask.

"Mm of course. I remember your voice and your eyes," Bomi said while turning her head down shyly not wanting to see my eye. 

I chuckled on her cute action. I then approached her, making her face turned to me again. 

"Bomi-ah, I'm sorry. That news is not true at all. It's true that I was the man inside her car, but we didn't do anything." 

"What news?" She asked me, pretending to not know.

"Me and Taeyeon noona."

"Ahh that news. It's okay. Taeyeon is match with you and she is very beautiful too." Bomi said to me with her shaky voice while faking smile at me.

"Don't say that Bomi-ah. Taeyeon noona is just trained my vocalization and after that, she asked me to have a dinner with her, then we talked about our company project. Thats it. That news is just exaggerating it. Even our company didn't said anything about that. Please don't mad at me."

"No oppa, it's really okay. Why do I have to mad over you? We don't have a special relationship don't we? Even if your dating news with Taeyeon is true, we still can continue our friendship right?" Bomi said while avoiding my eyes. 

'Continue our friendship'? She said that our relationship is just a 'friendship'? What kind of joke is this?

I just silent while keep staring at her eyes. As I keep staring at her, I can feel she's start being uncomfortable. 

"Mm, just take a seat here, oppa. I will make some coffee for you." She said awkwardly while scratching on her head.

As I took a seat, I grab her wrist swiftly and pull her to sit on my lap. She lost her balance and put her hands on my shoulder for preventing her from falling. I then put my hands on her waist, pull her body closer to me. Her cheeks redden and wants to get up, but I'm not let her. 

She clear and blinking her eyes at me.

"Wh-what are you doing o-ppa?" she asked nervously. 

I capture her lips and kiss her softly, making her gasped. But she doesn't reply my kiss. She's just keep her lips closed and  straight. 

I deepen the kiss and her lips with my tongue, asking for permission to enter . She's finally parted her lips for me and accepted my kiss. 

She start to close her eye and return my kiss. I know she's still loved me and she'll always be. Her small lips feel so tender and sweet which make feel addicted. I really miss her lips.

The soft kiss turned into a passionate one. I start to her tongue and lips which causing her to let out a y moan. 

I deepened the kiss, kissing her lips hungrily. Bomi is still and enjoying my lips before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter