-13

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi pov

"Unnie!" Namjoo barge the door excitedly while yelling my name which make the customer staring at her weirdly. 

"Sorry, just continue your activity." She bow her head to the people who staring at her while grinning.

"You're so noisy Namjoo-ah." I told her as she stand in front of me.

"Hehe sorry unnie. Unnie, are you done  yet?" 

"10 minutes again. Just take a seat and wait for me okay? I'll order some drink for you." She's just nodding before searching for an empty seat.

I ask the drink makers to make some ice americano and ask him to deliver it to Namjoo because I still have some job to serve the costumer.

As I finished my work, I change my clothes into a casual and take a seat with Namjoo.

"How is the coffee taste?" I asked her.

"It's good unnie. Oh you're finished?"

"Yeah, let's go." I stand up, ready for leaving but Namjoo suddenly force me to sit again.

"What's wrong Namjo-ya?"

"Unnie, look at those guy, they're look like Super Junior Kyuhyun and Donghae," 

"They're not just look alike because they're the real Super Junior Kyuhyun and Donghae." I said between my chuckle.

"Omo!! Really?" She start to yell and I cover quickly.

"Stop yelling Namjoo-ah. Look at them, they're staring at us." I said to her as I release my hand from her.

"I can't believe this. I meet Kyuhyun and Donghae for the first time on my life." She said still jawdropping.

"Namjoo-ya, you still like them?" 

"Of course unnie. I'm a biggest fan of SM artist omg. My love would never be change for them." She said.  

"You live at Germany for about 8 years but you're still into Kpop? You don't listening to western music?" I asked.

"Of course I listening to wester music. I love both Kpop and Western. Unnie, don't tell me you still not into any oppas now," 

"Yup I'm still not into any oppas like you and the other girls do these day," I said. 

But Byun Baekhyun is the exception. Heol why did I think of him suddenly?

"Really unnie? You're still the same." She said with her arms folded. I just grinning innocently.

"Unnie, I want to ask them for their signature. Accompany me please?" She give me puppy look.

"Okay, come on." 

We approach that idol guy who sit not far from our seat. 

"Hello Kyuhyun and Donghae oppa, may I have your sign please? I'm a fan of yours." Namjoo said with the sparks on her eyes. I just stood beside her and watch her doing her action.

"You're the one who yelled earlier right?" Kyuhyun asked as he chuckling. 

Namjoo face turn red as a tomato.

"Yy-es oppa. I'm sorry on my shameful behaviour," she said.

"It's okay, we thought you're cute and funny." Donghae said and smiling, so does Kyuhyun.

"Omo, thank you oppa." Namjoo said while covering her cheeks. I laughing at her which caused her to stomp my feet.

"Here our signs for you," Kyuhyun give her a tissue that have their sign on it.

"You're the cashier girl right?" Donghae pointed at me.

"Me? Oh yes, annyeong haseyo." I bow to them.

"Annyeong haseyo. Woah, uri dongsaeng were tell the truth. You're cute and pretty." Donghae said to me. 

Uri dongsaeng? Who's their dongsaeng? I think his relative had came here before and thought that I'm cute and pretty. Lol.

"Thank you," I let out a giggle.

"Should I text them that we are met her here so that they can come?" Kyuhyun said to Donghae.

"No need. They're busy practicing now for their concert, they won't focus." Donghae said.

I startled when I heard their conversation. Busy practicing for their concert? Why am I thinking of Exo oppa suddenly? Is their 'dongsaeng' means Exo? Why should Exo oppa told them about me? 

"Unnie," Namjoo nudge my arms.

"Yy-yes?" I said to her.

"They called you," Namjoo pointed at Donghae and Kyuhyun who's staring at me.

"Are you okay?" Donghae asked. I'm nodding and smile.

"Umm, I think we should go now. It's really nice to meet you here. Please enjoy your drink and come here again." I said to them politely.

"Oh, you're not working?" Kyuhyun asked.

"No, my shift is over for this day." 

"Ah I see, okay then. We make sure we will come to here again. Enjoy your time with your friend." They said to me and Namjoo before waving their hands to us.

We go outside and take a walk to Han river. When we pass the SM Building, Namjoo suddenly stop and look at that building, admiring it.

"So, this is the reason why Kyuhyun and Donghae oppa came to your cafe. It's so near.."

"Yeah, actually not only them, SNSD and Exo ever came too." I said while we continue to walk.

"Really? Heol! You're so lucky unnie!" She said to me feel amazed.

"And you said Exo? I mean E-x-o? Uri 9 hot goddess guy?" 

I'm nodding.

"Daebak! Exo is my favourite group!! How is they look like unnie?" She started to freak out.

"Umm, they're a good-looking guys. I'm shocked too. But I'm not fangirling over them like you and my bestfriend Eunji and Hayoung. Oh, I will introduce you too Eunji and Hayoung. Both of you are fangirl of Exo." I said to her.

"Woah really? I can't wait to meet them!" She's clapped her hand.

"Unnie, I want to meet Exo oppa so bad. I heard they're held a concert this year. I want to watch them but they're not coming to Berlin." 

"Someday you will meet them Namjoo-ah. Or should I send you a picture of them if they come?" 

"Yes unnie! Omo you're the best!" She hug me and jump like a little kid.

After 20 minutes, we arriver at Han river and bought some ice cream, then we took a seat.

"Unnie, do you have a boyfriend already?" She asked me which make me startled and almost drop my ice cream.

"Nn-no," I said. 

It's true that I don't have a boyfriend. Even Baekhyun oppa is not counted because he only said he likes me. He doesn't asked me to be his girlfriend. 

"Really? Or did someone ever said that he love you and asked you to become his girlfriend?" 

"Yes there was. His name is Kim Wonshik, my highschool friend. He'd been courting me since the first grade until the third grade of my highschool. But he was a bad boy and rude to the innocent kids. I hate him so much. Just don't talk about him." 

"Okay unnie, I'm sorry." She's frowning. I pat her thigh and smiling.

"How about you?" I asked her.

"Most of the guy who courted me were not my type. They're usually a geek guy who always study and study. And they're Korean unnie! One of my intention to study abroad is to get a western boyfriend. I better going back to Korea to find another guy if there's still no western guy courting me." She said while pouting . 

"You're so funny Namjoo-ya!" I ruffle her hair while laughing hard.

"Unnie, let's take a picture! I want to upload it to my SNS."

We took many of picture from a weird pose until a pretty pose. We laugh at our funny face until Namjoo let out her tears. Lol. She's so funny.

"Uploading, done!" She said half yelling.

"Unnie, look at this, he's so cute right?" 

I startled because she showed me a picture of Baekhyun oppa from his SNS account.

"He's Byun Baekhyun, my bias in Exo. You know him right unnie?" 

Baekhyun oppa is her bias? It's mean she like Baekhyun oppa?

"Yeah," I said.

"Did you ever spotted him at your cafe too?"

"Yes...." I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter