-11

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bomi pov.

After I receive the prize, I bow to all of the people and run towards my friends.

"Yoon Bomi, I almost not recognize you up there." Eunji said to me blinking her eyes at me.

"Unnie you are so pretty like a true princess up there." Hayoung said again. 

"So, only 'up there' huh?'  I said causing them to laugh.

"Aniyo Bomi-ya, you always looks like a princess when you're dancing." Eunji said teasing me. 

"Just shut up."

"Alright alright. So Yoon Bomi is the winner, lets celebrate this!" Eunji said but I suddenly remember something,

"Here Hayoung-ah," I take off the bracelet and the neckale then give it to her.

"But unnie, I just kidding. I only said that so that you can join that competition." She said. I look at her eyes but her eyes said the opposite.

"No Hayoung-ah you keep it. I already doing this for you and now you must doing this for me. Come here, I help you put this on."  I said to her. 

She looks hestitate at first but I keep convincing her. After putting them on Hayoung, she suddenly hug me and sobbing.

"Yah Oh Hayoung why are you sobbing?" I asked her.

"I just feel touched unnie. You are so kind and sweet. You are like an angel. Thank you unnie." I chuckling on her words and caressing her hair.

"It's okay Hayoung-ah. It's  not a big deal. I don't like to use such as these things though. You know that right?" I feel her nodding on my shoulder.

"You two just stop. I will crying too if I saw you both like this." Eunji said and frowning before I pulled her into our group hug. A minute later we broke the hug and laughing.

"Let's get out from here". 

We keep exploring this place until Eunji stop like remembering something.

"Omo, I almost forget. I have to record all of the activities here. Who wants to come with me?" Eunji said to us but we just staring at her weirdly.

"Of course we will come with you unnie. Who else?" Hayoung said and rolling her eyes. Eunji just giggling and then staring at me.

"Bbom-ah, because you bring that big size teddybear, you don't have to come with us because you will tired. Just sit there okay, we will come soon." Eunji pointing on one of the bench while patting my head.  She is  understand my condition so well.

"But she's will be alone unnie, how if someone kidnap her?" this maknae words successfully making us burst into laugh. 

"Hayoungie, she wont be kidnapped. Who wants to kidnap a girl like Yoon Bomi?" Eunji said before I smacked her forehead. 

"Aww chill Bbom-ah I just kidding. Hayoungie, your Bomi unnie is strong girl, she's always do everything alone. And she has that teddybear from her mystery man that will accompany her hahaha." I stomp on her feet this time. This girl is always making fun of me. She just giggling while said sorry.

"You two just go now, I'll sit here. Don't be too long okay!" I said to them before smack their softly and pushing them away slightly. 

"That girl really like to make fun of me." I talk to my self still chuckling while take a sit. 

This place is little bit not crowded but I still can observing many activities from here.

I look at the teddybear I hug on. I'm so in love with this teddybear so that I willing to play that shoot game. But how could that guy knew that I like this teddybear. Am I too obvious? And I'm still sure that I'd met that guy before.

"I'm sure that I'd met him before. His eyes looks so familiar with, Baekhyun oppa." I cup my cheek immediately because I can feel my cheek burned when I said his name.

"And his mask was familiar too. And his voice too. And his wink too. Omg I start to speak nonsense now. Stop that already Yoon Bomi! He is not Baekhyun oppa and that's so impossible to be him." I said while hitting my head lightly.

 

Baekhyun pov.

God love me and bless me so much this time. For the 3rd times on this crowded place, I met her. I just came out from the bathroom until I saw the back of a girl that looks familiar, sitting alone hugging a teddybear. 

My lips curved into a smile. I approach her and stood behind her. I can hear her talking to herself. I can hear how sure she was that the guy who gave her the teddybear was me. 

I smiling at her cute action who's blushing after saying my name. I smiling at her cute action who's hitting her head lightly try to convice herself that the guy was not me. 

I'm happy because she recognize me, but also sad when I watching her trying to ignore her feeling that met me in this kind of place, is impossible. 

I took a step closer and take a seat beside her. She turned her head towards me and widening her eyes.

"Oh annyeong haseyo." She said to me while bowing her head shyly. She looks so awkward and avoiding my eyes. I just chuckling. 

"Do you want me to returned this to you? Here sir, just take this back." She handed me the teddybear. 

I take the teddybear and put it beside me, then I grab her hand.  She startled and feel uncomfortable.

"Bomi-ya, it's me." She turned her head to me slowly and looking into my eyes.

"Wh-who?" She stuttered.

"Don't pretending that you dont know me Bomi-ah. Just say my name." I staring into her eyes and so did her. 

I can tell the she feel hesitate. I keep staring at her while she take a deep breath before let it out again.

"Bb-bbaek-hhyun opp-ppa?" She said to me, still stuttered. I smile widely inside my heart.

"Who is Baekhyun oppa?" I and her face turn so priceless. 

She's blushing so hard and feel awkward. She release her hand from me quickly while I just laughing at her.

"I'm joking Bomi-ah. Yes, it's me your Baekhyun oppa." I said to her. Her face look shock and her cheek is redden.

"You're really Baekhyun oppa?" She asked me, I'm nodding.

"Why are you lying? I feel so ashamed you know." Bomi whining at me,pouting her lips. That small lip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter