-15

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov

I staring at Bomi's friend Naeun who sit beside her. I must admit that she is so beautiful like an angel and my eye couldn't help but looking at her too like what my members did. 

But suddenly, I heard Bomi let out a heavy sigh. I immediately turned my face at her and found her folding her arms and pouting. I smell jealousy here. 

I staring at her cute baby face specially because of her bunny styled hair that made her look much cuter. She is like a 10 years old kid. Omg I feel like I dating an underage girl. Haha.

I let out a soft chuckle before grab her waist and pull her closer to me. 

"What is with that face? Are you jealous?" I whispering to her ear. She startled and start to blushing.

"N-no I'm not." She said  and avoid my eyes. I giggling at her action.

"Yah guys!" I yelled at my members causing them to startled and clear  their throat. Naeun is just laughing.

"You will make Naeun feel scared with your ert gaze." I said to them causing them to shower me a tissue.

"I will make you guys drink, just talk with Naeun. She's maybe look shy but she can be talkative too." Bomi said to us.

She removed my hand away from her waist gently and smile shyly to me before she go.

"Bomi is so cute with her hair like that. I can't believe she's 19 years old." Chen said with his mouth open while looking at her leaving. 

I stomp his foot who sit right in front of me and he just giggling.

"So Naeun-shi, who do you like in Exo?" Chanyeol asked as he excited.

"Uhh, what is Exo? Is Exo your group friendship name?" She said innocently. 

Me and my members jawdropped and  feel dumbfounded with her answer. I think we are not that popular yet. 

"Naeun-shi, we are Exo, an idol boy group from SM Entertainment. Our workplace is not far from here so we often to came here to bought some drink." Suho hyung explained to her calmly. 

She looked shock suddenly,

"Oh really? Omo mianhe! I didn't know. I rarely to followed up the latest entertainment world. Oh no, I feel bad." She said with guilty feel and look pressured.  

I saw my members were laughing at her reaction. 

"Its okay Naeun-shi. Maybe we are not that popular yet." I said jokingly.

"No, don't say that! I know that every SM Ent artist is must be popular. Its just me who isn't followed up the latest idol anymore. I feel bad." She let out a sigh while looking at us, still guilty.

"She is so cute." I see Kai mumbling while smiling with his head down. 

Aha, you're busted Kim Kai. Don't worry, hyung will keep your secret safely.

"It's not a big deal Naeun-shi. You finally know us don't you?" Xiumin hyung said and Naeun just nod at him.

"So Naeun-shi, who do you think is the most handsome here?" This Yoda bring up that topic again. I just sighing and shook my head in disbelief.

"Umm I think all of you are so handsome." She said shyly and my member start to 'eyyy' ing.

"Just be honest Naeun-shi, please ranked us one by one only from our neck to the top." 

Chanyeol keep asked her. He seem so eager! It's not like she would ranked him as the first. 

"Yah, don't force her Yeol-ah," D.O said to Chanyeol.

"It's okay it's okay," She said between her neat laugh. 

"I would ranked your looks one by one, but please don't be offended and mad at me, it's just based from my opinion. All of you looks so handsome, trust me." She said to us innocently.

We started to laughing and Chanyeol clapped his hand because he's too excited.

"Uhh so, first is you.." She pointed at Sehun. Sehun started to blushing while smiling shyly. We just groaning because we already bored with Sehun always ranked as number one on good looking face.

"Ss-second," She pointed at Kai. But why is she stuttered? I looked at Kai direction and found him down his head awkwardly.

"Third," She pointed at Xiumin hyung. 

"Fourth," She pointed at Suho hyung.

"Fifth," She pointed at Chanyeol while tried to held her laugh.

"Fifth? I'm fifth?" Chanyeol asked her in disbelief but Naeun just chuckling.

"Sixth," She pointed at Lay hyung.

"Seventh," She pointed at D.O

"It's happened again," Chen said after let a heavy sigh causing us to laughing so hard until Sehun and Chanyeol fell from their chair.

"What do you mean by 'it's happened again'?" Naeun asked us feel confused.

"Everytime we asked people to ranked us from our looks, Baekhyun and I always battling to grab the 8th place." Chen said to her. 

"Yeah, It would always be me and Chen who's the lowest one." I continue.

My members and Naeun are laughing hard. Me and Chen just sighing and watched them because we already used to it.

"Just continue it Naeun," I said to her.

"Uhh, sorry... But I think you're the last," She said to me and gave me a weak smile.

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Bacon hyung!! You lost from Jongdae hyung again!! Hahahaha!!"

"Omo it's so funny I think I'm gonna die," 

They laughing their off while making some noisy like slamming the table and etc . They look so happy and satisfied on my pain. I just rolled my eyes in annoyed.

"It's okay. Just laughing as mush as you want. I might be ugly, but I have Bomi. Look at you, you're handsome but who do you have?" I asked them but more like mocked them.

They suddenly stop from laughing and feel awkward. They looked at me, feel annoyed. Now, I'm the one who laughed at them.

"Hyung, your words stabbed me so much." Sehun said dramatically. 

"I suddenly feel so sad. Yah Bacon, you don't have to told us about that!" Chanyeol throw me a dirty tissue.

I just laughing hard at them. Serve you right.

"Just stop already guys, no one ugly here." Suho hyung stopped us.

"Yeah, please stop fighting to each other. I feel so guilty. I shouldn't do this," Naeun pleaded us.

We bursted into laugh when saw of Naeun guilty face. She thought we were fought for real.

"We are not fighting Naeun-shi, it's a habit for us to dissed each other. Haha." Chanyeol said to her. 

"Uh.. Really? Thanks god I feel relieved." She's smiling. 

"Yah guys, I just remembered that we forgot to introduce our self to her. So I will start first okay. My name is Park Chanyeol and I'm in charge of everything in Exo. Because you are Bomi's friend and you ranked me as 5th, so you can called me oppa Naeun-ah." Chanyeol said and wink playfully to Naeun.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, the ugliest one. I'm in charge of main vocal and mood maker in Exo. And tell Bomi that I will make her mine soon. You can called me oppa too." I said to her and she is laughing while nodding her head.

"Oppa, I'm sorry as I ranked you as the 9th. You're so handsome but I think you looked pretty too." She said to me innocently. I'm jawdropped at her confession. She think I looked pretty? Am I girl? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter