-14

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bomi pov

I woke up from my sleep and I check my phone, there was a message that makes my lips curve up.

"Good morning sweetheart. I know you feel sleepy because you have to sleep late but try your best to not sleep in class okay? You must study well for our future. ㅋㅋㅋ. Hwaiting!" 

I chuckling when read Baekhyun oppa text. We only started our 'unclear' relationship less than one week ago and he already think of 'our future'? Oh yeah, he always like that. I remembered that he said, I should learn to be a good wife for him. Lol. He is so cheesy yet funny. 

After I replied his text, I realize that its already 8 am and it's...Tuesday? Tuesday? Omg I have class at 9 am today.

"Omo I'm late!" I rush to the bathroom but the bathroom door is locked. 

I can hear my dad and my mom voice there. Are they taking a shower together? And why don't they doing it in their own bathroom?

"Eomma, appa, are you two in there?" I yell.

"Yes honey, your appa want me to help him shaving his bread." My mom yell back.

"Appa, I know that isn't your point. I know what will both of you doing after that."

"You are smart Bomi." My dad laughing.

"Geez you are old already and you keep doing lovey dovey in front of your young adult already daughter? So bold."

"You are just jealous Bomi-ah. Hurry up and get a boyfriend already!" My mom said. My cheek blushed because Baekhyun oppa face suddenly appear in my mind. 

"Whatever eomma. And why are you use this bathroom? I'm in rush now. I have to take a shower."

"Because our bathroom is small dear. Just use our bathroom already, hurry up." My dad said while chuckling.

My mom and dad are so weird. But I love  them so much. They are the best parents ever although they love to tease their daughter so much.

I took a shower and get ready quickly then go to my college in rush. 

When class started, I feel so sleepy and feel like my eyes is about to close anytime. Because yesterday, I have to woke up early for said a goodbye to Namjoo at the airport and I have to go to the college after that. Then, I should go back to worked until 10 pm . I feel so tired and my body feel like gonna crashed.

I keep pinching my cheek to keep me awake. 

"Bomi-ah, what are you dong last night? You keep yawning." Naeun my closest friend in my class asked me. 

Maybe I'm not close with Naeun like how Eunji and Hayoung close to me, but Naeun is so kind and a nice friend. 

In my opinion, she's the prettiest girl I ever met and I'm not exaggerating it. She is so innocence so that she never aware that many guy were courting her. 

"I had so much thing to do yesterday. Plus, I have to work overtime last night Naeun-ah. I just arrived at home on 12 pm. Can you imagine it?" I answer her and she pat me.

"You are so pity Bomi. Look, you have a black circle under your eyes too. You have to think about your health too Bomi-ya. Don't work overtime too often." She said to me with her innocence smile.

"Thankyou Naeun-ah." I pat her hand.

"Just sleep Bomi-ah. I will borrow you my note."

"Really? Thank you so much Naeunie! You are the best." I smiling widely to her and start to close my eyes, sleeping. 

Fortunately, this class have many student and the lecturer is not really pay attention to his student so that, I can sleep peacefully.

--------------------------------------------

Me and Naeun now are having our food in our cafetaria, but suddenly a man came and approaching us. I acknowledge him as one of Naeun fanboy who try to get her.

"Hello Naeun-ah." The guy name Myungsoo said.

"Oh hello Myungsoo. Do you need something?" She asked him.

"Umm, this I want to-" His words is suddenly cut by a man name Hanbin, one of her fanboy again.

"Hey Naeunie! Can I sit here?" He said which make Naeun look confuse.

"Y-yes." She said. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and leave us.

"So, you free tonight?" 

"Yes. Why?"

"Do you want to come to my house tonight? I having a party. You can bring your friend too Naeunie." He asked Naeun. 

Naeun is looking at me and then looking at him back.

"Thank you Hanbin-shi, I will think about it." She said.

"Okay then. I will wait for you. Bye beautiful!" He said and wink at her. Naeun start to blushing and down her head.

"Naeun-ah, do you realize that Myungsoo and Hanbin are courting you?" I asked her after Hanbin go.

"I know Bomi-ah." 

Hehe. I'm wrong, she is not that innocence. But this girl will be forever innocence in my eyes because of her looks.

"But why are you not respond them? I mean, they are not bad. They're look like a nice guy." 

"Yeah, but they're handsome and popular. I just don't want to fall in the same mistake again." She said with a teary eyes. 

I tool her hand and caressed it. She's inhale before telling everything to me.

"I once been courted by a popular man in high school not long ago. He always pick me up at home and took me home from school. At first, I thought that it just happened because he is kind and want to be my friend. Not until he said that he liked me. He said that he had been like m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter