-22

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun pov

"Okay we're here! Yeol-ah, Eunji-ah, just called me when you finished okay? And Eunji-ya, don't forget to wear your disguise." 

"Okay Baek oppa!" Eunji cheers before putting her disguise. 

"I'm done. Let's go oppa," Eunji poke Chanyeol shoulder after put her disguise quickly.

"Okay! Enjoy your time with her Baekhyun-ah! Bye love-birds!" Chanyeol pat my shoulder and jump out from the car with Eunji followed.

"Wait!" Bomi suddenly yelled but they're  already left.

Bomi staring at me, feel dumbfounded. 

"Oppa, where are they going? Why don't we come with them?" Bomi asked while shook my shoulder impatiently.

I just chuckling and continue to driving.

"Oppa why don't you answered me? Are you hiding something from me? You said we will do double date but why we separated like this? Oppa where are you take me to? Where are we going?" Bomi showered me with a lot a question. 

"We're going to date." I answered her shortly.

"Geez I know it too oppa but I thought we will do double date."

"We're doing a double date, just at the different place." I chuckling at her. 

"What? But why?" She's whining.

"Because I want to be alone with you sweetheart." I winked at her from the front mirror.

"Pfft.. so cheesy!" 

"But you like it don't you?" I while she's just smiling shyly.

"Oppa, where are we going by the way?" 

"It's secret. Just wait and see okay," 

She's rolled my eyes at me and murmuring something which still can be heard.

"He always hiding everything from me." She's murmuring.

"Whatever oppa. I just go to sleep then." She's said before closing her eyes and sleep.

"Tsk that sleepyhead girl. Am I her driver?" I chuckling and checking her who already fall into sleep with her cute innocent face.

We're finally reached the place. I pat Bomi's cheek softly trying to wake her up.

"Bomi-ya, we're here baby. Wake up." 

She's open up her eyes slowly and rub on it.

"Uh we have arrived? It's so fast. I'm not even dream yet." She's mumbling. I chuckling and pinched her nose.

"Did you think we're going to Gyeonggi-do or something?" I asked her between my laugh. She's just let out a grin, showing her adorable small teeth.

"Oppa, why is so quiet in here?" She asked.

"Because there's not much people in here?" I said but more like questioning. She slap my arm feel irritated while I just chuckling.

I jumped out from the car and opened up the door for her like a gentleman. She smiled and jumped out from the car with her hand on mine.

 

Bomi pov

"Wait," Baekhyun oppa suddenly stop look like forgetting something.

He small running towards the baggage and took something from inside it. He appeared with a picnic basket on his hand. I chuckling while he grab my hand back and continue walking hand in hand.

"So, we are going to have a night picnic-date?" I asked.

"Uhh, kind of?" He answered.

"Why don't you told me from the beginning? I can tell mom to cook many food for us." I chuckling.

"Like I said to you before, miss. It won't be surprise if I tell you." 

"So, where are we going now? I don't spot any park here." I asked him. 

He suddenly stopped and peck my lips, makes my heart suddenly beat faster than before. He chuckling and put his arm on my shoulder and continue to walk like nothing happened.

"Okay okay, I get it. It won't be surprise if I know it." I mumbling and let out a sigh.

After 5 minutes of slow walking, we stopped at the basketball field that look abandoned.

"Surprise! Here we are at the abandoned basketball field, to have a picnic-date with nobody around us. Only Yoon Bomi and I. We're finally alone." Baekhyun oppa smiling beautifully at me, showing his cute puppy face while showering my hand a peck.

I hug him and chuckling.

"You're unbelievable oppa!" 

"Of course hahaha. Take his girl to watched movie at the cinema, dinner at the expensive restaurant, or to the amusement park at the first date is too mainstream. First date must be special and unforgettable." He said proudly. I hit his chest playfully.

"And I will make you experience that tonight," He hold my chin and kiss my lips softly but deep. 

I feel like I flying to the heaven. I don't know why but everytime he kissed me like this, my legs suddenly get weak and I can't feel the ground anymore. Lol. Sorry, but I'm not exaggerating it. Byun Baekhyun always make me weak.

I snorted on his lips to prevent my heart from beating more faster. He suddenly pulled the kissed and pouting.

"Wae? Is something funny?" He fold his arms while squinted his eyes on me.

"Nothing oppa. Let's in," I grab his hand and drag him with me.

I squinting my eyes while observing this place. This place is quite dim which make it look a little bit creepy, but the buildings that surrounds it, isn't look that old. After all this place is not that bad. 

There's a storage beside it which make me curious. I pull my hand from Baekhyun oppa and ran towards the storage.

"Bomi-ya! Where are you going?" I can hear Baekhyun oppa yelled at me.

I tried open the door. Fortunately, the door isn't locked. I observing the storage and found so many of basketballs. It's so weird. Who's put these whole things inside it? I thought this place is abandoned? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter