-32

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bomi pov.

I arrived at my house safely, thanks to my new friend Chorong eonnie. She's really such an angel, I'm so thankful to God for sent her to saved my life. 

"Bomi, where have you been dear?" My dad suddenly appeared behind me after I closed the door.

"Appa? You're not sleep yet?" 

"How can I sleep if my only daughter isn't home yet?" He patted my head. I smiled and hug him tight.

"Are you okay? Did something happened?" He asked me, feel worried.

"Nae gwaencanha appa. I'm sorry because I'm late. And thank you for worrying about me." 

"It's okay baby, and I forgive you. On the other time, if you must going home late again, you should tell me or your eomma okay?" 

I nodded lightly. 

"Appa, where is eomma?"

"She's already asleep. Just go to your room now and sleep okay?" He patted my head once again. I nodded and kiss his cheek, then leave.

I washed up quickly, then rest my body on my so cozy bed.  I check my phone which I left, being abandoned since this morning.

"20 unread messages and 50 missed call? Really?" I gasped. 

"You have 1 unread message from Eommaa^^.
 You have 3 unread messages and 10 missed call from Yeppeun Eunji.
You have 5 unread messages and 10 missed call from Baby Hayoungie.
You have 2 unread messages and 10 missed call from Naeunie Yeoshin.
You have 9 unread messages and 20 missed call from Baekhyun oppa <3."

I let out a sigh. I already expected this. 

I read all the messages from my friends. They asked me where I've been going because I'm not home yet which made them turned worried. I'm so touched for their action. I've already being a jerk for not listened on them and being rude to them. But they still worry about me. Remembering what Chorong eonnie had said to me that I should apologize to them, I immediately text them back and saying that I'm okay. I asked them to meet up tomorrow at lunch time.

After that, I gain my strength to read Baekhyun oppa text. He actually always texted me and called me at least 5 times a day, but I always ignored him and never replied him. Even though I missed him so much and had been longing to hear his sweet voice, I'm still mad at him because he lied to me. 

" -Bomi-ya, how are you today?-
   -Bomi-ya, have you eaten?-
   -Bomi-ya, please answer my call sweetheart.-
   -Are you still mad at me?-
   -Baby, I'm sorry okay? Please forgive me. Please. Should I make an aegyo for you?-
   -Bomi-ya, you have to trust me. I never dated Taeyeon noona. Please believe me sweetheart, I never cheated on you.-
   -Bomi-ya, what should I do to make you believe me?-
   -I miss you Bomi-ya, please answer my call.-
   -Bomi-ya, I would never giving up on you. I'll make you mine again. I promise.-"

My tears suddenly dropping when I read all of his texts today. Especially, his last text which makes my heart beat faster and made my wall which I've built little by little, suddenly fall out.

"No Bomi! He's a liar. Don't falling into his sweet words again." I shook my head and wipe my tears. 

"It's not worth to crying over him again. I don't need him after all. I have my parents, my bestfriends and also a new friend I've just met this day who's like an angel, Chorong eonnie. Btw, Chorong eonnie number, where is it?" 

I run to my drawer to find Chorong eonnie number. I haven't save her number yet so I can't lose it. 

"Here you are!" I finally found it.

I saved her number and decided to text her, telling her that I've arrived safely at home. 

"Send! Aigoo, too much something that happened this day. I'm so tired and sleepy. Better sleep now."

 

Naeun pov.

"Where is Bomi eonnie? She said she wanted us to meet up. I can't wait to see her." Hayoung said while drinking her milk. 

"Yah Hayoung-ah, we're just met her yesterday." Eunji said while grabbing Hayoung's milk and gulp it.

"I know eonnie. I'm just worried. I have a feeling that something bad happened to her yesterday." Hayoung continue as her face start to feel uneasy. I pat her head softly.

"You don't have to worry about her. Eunji already said that she's doing fine right?" 

Hayoung put her head on my shoulder, still pouting.

"But I'm still worry." Hayoung look at me with her puppy eyes. I just pat her head and continue to eat my food.

"She's fine Hayoung-ah. Trust me." Said Eunji one more time.

Suddenly, my phone rang. And it's from Kai oppa. Why is he call me so suddenly? 

"Hello oppa," 

Hayoung nudge me with her arms while Eunji is staring at me with a curiosity.

"It's Kai oppa," I tell them quietly.

They nodded and smile teasingly at me. Tsk, typical of them. 

"Hello Naeunie. What are you doing now?" 

"I'm having a lunch with my friends now oppa. How about you? Where are you now?" I asked.

"I'm now rehearsing at our concert venue Naeun-ah." 

"Have you eat your lunch oppa?" 

"Aigoo.. Naeunie is so caring to her soon to be boyfriend." Eunji start to tease me. I'm just rolled my eyes at her.

"Not yet.." Said Kai oppa.

"Why are always skip your lunch oppa?" I start to nagged at him. He laughed at me instead.

"I like it when you nagged at me Naeun-ah. It's thousand times feel better than when you stay quiet." Kai oppa said between his laugh.

"Just stop to teasing me oppa. After I hang up this call, you must eat right away okay? I just don't want you to be sick." 

Ups, why did I said this in front of Eunji and Hayoung? I'm sure they will shout shamelessly at me now. 

"Awwww Naeunie so sweet!!" told you right.

"Yah Naeun-ah, what have you said to Jongin? He's become a statue just now." 

Why is the voice suddenly change? It's not Jongin oppa who's speaking now. I know this voice. It's Chanyeol oppa voice.

"Chanyeol oppa?" I said. But suddenly, his girlfriend steal the phone from me. 

"Chanyeol oppa!!" Eunji start to screamed happily and changed it into loud speaker mode.

"Hello my baby!!" Answered Chanyeol oppa. Geez, this loud and noisy couple .

"Hello Chanyeol oppa!!" Hayoung start to join Eunji.

"Hello Hayoungie!" Chanyeol oppa answered cheerfully.

"Yah hyung, I'm not done speaking to Naeun yet. Give my phone back please." I can hear Kai oppa speaking. I let out a smile at his cuteness. 

"Kai oppa, N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter