-18

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bomi pov

Baekhyun oppa and I walk out from the locker room hand in hand. They're still there sitting, waiting for us to comeback.

"Guys I'm so sorry about what happened earlier but I'm fine now. We can continue the celebration." I said excitedly. 

But Eunji is suddenly hug me and crying. What's wrong with her?

"Bomi-ah I'm sorry." She said.

"Whats wrong with you? Why are you crying? You are not usually like this." I said to her and pat her back.

"This all was my plan. I'm the one who told Baekhyun oppa for not contacted  you," She's sobbing like a kid.

"Its okay Eunji-ya. I know that your intention was actually  for my happiness and I really appreciate your hardwork. You were preparing all of this just for me. Its not your fault, its just me who can't control my feeling and being too over emotional and overthink. I think if this is not happened, my birthday will turned out so boring. Right?" I said comforting her.

"But still, because of me you and Baek-" 

"We are okay now Eunji-ah. You know that I can't stand mad him right? You don't have to feel sorry. Please don't cry like this, do you want my birthday party turned sad like this? You are the one who starting this and you must be the one who end this too Eunji-ya." I look at her and pat her cheek. 

"Smile!! Where is my annoying happy virus Jung Eunji?" She start to laughing and flick my forehead hard.

"Yah its hurt!" I flicked her forehead back harder.

"Yoon Bomi I'm not hit you that hard!" She start to tweak my ear hard and I reply her by  bite her hand.

"YAH YOON BOMI!" She's scream and wanted to tweak me again but Chanyeol oppa suddenly hold her hand to prevent her for tweak my ears again. He laughing at us. 

"Stop it Eunji-ya. You were being so lovey dovey with Bomi earlier and now you two turn like cat and dog again. I can't believe you two." Chanyeol oppa said to her which causing me to laughing at her with my mouth wide open. 

Baekhyun oppa looking at me with 'dont laughing like that' look. I approached Eunji, hug her again and saying "I'm sorry" to her still chuckling. She just rolled her eyes and hit my . 

"Okay guys let's continue our party here." Eunji said before continue to cheer again. 

We start to dancing, singing, laughing randomly. I cut the cake and they started to poke my cheek with the cream on it. Baekhyun oppa helped me to clean up my cheek but still laughing at my appearance while murmuring "you're still pretty" which causing me to blushing.

When everyone are still playing, me and Baekhyun oppa just sitting at the counter table and cuddling while looking at their random actions. 

"Bomi-ya, I think Kai is having a crush on Naeun. Look at him, he always steal a glance at her." Baekhyun oppa said while caressing my hair.

"Really oppa? I didn't notice that." I murmuring.

"That's because you are not paying attention to him. I'm his hyung and I know his behaviour well." I said proudly and she just chuckling playing on my finger.

"Let's match them oppa. We were success when we match Eunji and Chanyeol oppa before." I look at him excitedly. He is nodding in agreement.

"But how?" I asked him while thinking of something.

"Just do it like what we'd done to Eunji and Chanyeol." 

"But that's not fun oppa."  Baekhyun oppa is just shook his head and sighing.

"So what is your plan miss?"

"How if we asked Kai oppa to take Naeun home tonight? Her house is so close to your dorm." I look at him and he seems like thinking. 

"That seems good. Okay cool!" Me and Baek oppa do a high five and continue to cuddling. 

----------------------------------------

"Thank you for today guys I'm so happy." I said to them and they're smiling. 

"It's getting late now, we should go home." Baekhyun oppa said.

"Naeun-ah, you said that you must be at home before midnight right? I think you must go home first because we still wanna clean up this mess." I said to her.

"But I can-" 

"No its okay Naeun-ah, just go home first" I cut her words.

"Yes Naeun-ah, just go home first. Kai-ya, you accompany her okay." 
Baekhyun oppa said causing them to look at Baek oppa weirdly specially Kai oppa who looks shock.

"Yes Kai oppa. Please accompany her. Her house is close to your dorm." I said to Kai oppa while look at him with my puppy eyes. He still dumbfounded.

"No it's okay I can go home alone. I use to go ho-"

"Okay I will accompany her." Her words being cut by Kai oppa. 

I feel so happy inside my heart because my plan with Baek oppa is success. I can see Naeun blushing. 

"Just tell me the way okay?" 

Kai oppa said to her and the rest of are smirking at him. Kai oppa who saw that just act cooly like nothing happened. 

I approach Naeun and hug her tightly before bidding her and Kai oppa a goodbye. After they left, I run to Baek oppa and hug him while he just laughing and pat my head. I feel so happy. I hope that Naeun can open her heart to Kai oppa.

"Mind to tell us what plan were both of you doing right now?" Suho oppa asked us while crossing his hand. He is so protective to like a mom.

"We just want to help our Jonginnie, hyung" Baekhyun oppa said.

"Help what?" 

"I think he likes naeun." Baekhyun oppa said straightly.

"Omo, really?! That's mean there will be a new couple again." Chanyeol oppa smile  while glancing at Eunji who stand beside him. Eunji nudged him, feel shy.

"Just remember my words kids. Put your egoism behind. Dont let our fans know about our relationship with girls. Don't put them into a trouble okay?" Suho words is so wise which make me wanna cry cause I feel so touched. He is really appreciate us. 

"You too Sehun-ah! If you find a girl someday like your other hyung, remember what I said okay." Suho oppa pointed out to Sehun oppa after saw him yawning. 

"Yes hyung. Uh you guys make me jealous. Just find me a girl too please!" Sehun oppa start to whining that causing us to laugh. He is such a little kid.

"Oppa, Hayoung is free. Just take her!" Eunji said to Sehun oppa. 

Sehun oppa is take a glance at Hayoung while scretch his neck and blushing. Hayoung in the other hand is hit Eunji arms lightly and blushing too. 

Too much cuteness between Sehun oppa and Hayoung reaction that I can't handle. I whispering something to Baekhyun oppa and he is nodding in excitement then do our high-five again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter