-04

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov

"Guys, who wants to accompany me to the coffee shop near here? Yuri noona said that the coffee and the bread are yummy." Xiumin hyung asked us. 

"I will accompany you hyung since I feel so sleepy this day. I need a morning coffee." I said to Xiumin hyung.

"Me too hyung!" Chen said to us.

"Let's go then. Do you want some too everyone? Yah maknae, do you want to taste a heaven of coffee?" Xiumin hyung  teasing the 2 maknae Kai and Sehun.

"Find me a girlfriend first hyung then I will," Sehun said to us while do some stretching with Kai.

"Na do hyung!" Kai said between his chuckle.

"Talking with you two is wasting a time. Yah, Kim Joonmyeon, Park Chanyeol, Do Kyungsoo, do you want some coffee too?" Xiumin hyung half yelling to them who's busy practicing.

"No hyung, thank you." Suho hyung said while practice his dance together with Chanyeol.

"No need hyung, I full already. Thank you." D.O said while practice his singing. 

"Yeol-ah, how about you?" I yelled to Chanyeol. 

"Mwo?" He yelled back. This is guy is too absorb with his activity so that he couldn't hear what Xiumin hyung said.

"Do you want a coffee or not?" I said to him.

"Yes I want, but only if you pay for me." He laugh at me before continue to practicing again.

"Geez! Let's go guys." I drag Xiumin hyung and Chen out from our practice room.

-----------------------------------------

When I enter this shop, time suddenly frozen. My eyes stuck on this girl who's right in front of my eyes. This must be a fate. Scratch that, its our destiny. She's wearing a glasses and so beautiful with her long brown wavy hair being tied up carelessly. She's wear a green lime tosca uniform dress with vertical stripe pattern and a white apron on it skirt. She's sit in front of the counter, shrink her forehead while typing on her laptop and thinking of something. 

When 3 of us approach her for ordering, she seem surprised. She close her laptop and took off of her glasses immediately. Suddenly she looks so nervous. 

"Good morning what do you like to order?" 

"Hmm, 2 ice americano and 1 caramel macchiato frappe pelase." Chen said while looking at her. 

He studying her face and looks like remembering of something,

"I think I saw you before," he said. 

"She is the lucky girl that was in our concert yesterday Jongdae-ah," I said automatically causing all of their eyes land on me weirdly.

"What? Is it wrong that I remembered her? She helped us to success our concert so I must remember her." I said it as my reason so that they won't feel suspicious to me.

"Oh yeah you are right Baekhyun-ah! I remember her too. You are Yoon Bomi right?" Xiumin hyung said excitedly. And he remembered her name too. 

"Ah yes, I was the girl at your concert. Nice to see you again." Bomi smiling and take a glance at me.

"Nice to see you too Bomi-shi. Omg, I feel bad for not remembering you. But thanks to our Baekhyun who recognize you first and reminding us." Chen said.

"No problem. I can understand that since you have a tons of fan haha," Bomi said to us while laughing.

Her laugh is so cute and lively. I curved my mouth into a wide smile.

"Baekhyun-ah why are you smiling at Bomi like that?" Xiumin hyung nudge my elbow. Oh no I busted.

"Nothing hyung. I just find that Bomi laugh is cute." I said to them still smiling at her.

I don't care if they feel suspicious to me. I'm Byun Baekhyun and I am a gentle man. If I like someone, I will prove it and make her to be my girl. I will make Yoon Bomi mine.

"Byun Baekhyun. Do you-? Oh no, you must tell us after this. Don't go anywhere!" Xiumin hyung look at me unbelieving.

"As your wish hyung." I said to Xiumin hyung with my eyes still looking at Bomi and smiling. 

She suddenly get stiffened and awkward. Her cheek is redden and she look down.

"So Bomi, how much is this?" Chen asked Bomi and still laughing because of my blunt confession.

"Umm-oh, sorry but can you repeat your order again?" She stuttered.

"Yah Byun Baekhyun, you get responsible for this because of your sudden confession, Bomi forgot our order." Xiumin hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter