-25

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov

"Bomi-ah, wake up baby." I pat her cheek who's still sleep soundly beside me.

"Eung?" She open her eyes slowly and rub on it. Aigoo kwiyo.

"Oppa, did I sleep too long? What time is it?" She said while yawning widely.

"Yah, you slept about an hour you know? My body is crash because you keep hugged me so that I can't moved. And you snored loudly." I . 

"Omo, jinjjayo?!" She opened her eyes widely and sit immediately.

"I did that?? Aishh how embarrassing." She covered her face with her hands.

"I'm so embarrassed right now, how should I face him? Pabo Bomi how could you snored in front of a man?" I heard her murmuring with her hand still covering her face.

I just relaxing with my hand at the back of my head as I watched her cursed on herself. I grinned at her cuteness. 

She turned her face at me slowly and shyly. I put my poker face immediately.

"Oppa, I'm sorry.." She said.

"I usually not snoring but I think it happened because I'm tired." 

I just keep silent, trying to hold my laughter.

"Uhh, and I'm sorry because of me, your body feel like crashing. Do you feel hurt somewhere? You want me to massage you?" She bend down to checking my body. 

I pulled her down until her face is just an inch from me. She look startled and her cheek redden. I peck her lips and chuckling.

"I'm kidding, sweetheart."

"Mwo? You're kidding? Aish jinjja! I hate you oppa." She hit my chest and get up. I just chuckling and followed her to get up.

"I thought I did that for real. I really didn't know how to face you anymore, you know? Tsk you're so annoying." She yelled at me.

"Aigoo I'm sorry okay? I just love to teased you." I back hugged her. She's nodding after let out a sigh.

"Why can't I ignore him even its only for one minute?" She's mumbling cutely. I smiling like an idiot listening to her sweet thought. 

"Let's go home baby. Suho hyung will killed me if I late." 

"Okay! Oppa, don't forget to inform Eunji and Chanyeol oppa." 

"Oh yeah you're right." 

I dialed Chanyeol number.

"Yeol-ah, eoddiseoyo?" 

"Still at the amusement park, wae?" 

"Get ready from now okay because it's already 8, you don't want Suho hyung to kill us. I will pick you up." 

"Ne, I'll wait for you." 

"Oppa, Eunji is still with you right?" Bomi yelled beside me.

"Of course Bomi-ah." Chanyeol chuckling.

"Okay Yeol-ah, I hang up now. Annyeong." I ended the call.

"Let's fix this Bomi-ya."

We tidy up our picnic set quickly and left the place.

----------------------------------------------

 

Eunji pov

"Was that Baekhyun oppa?" I asked Chanyeol oppa who just received a call.

"Yeah, he wants us to get ready for going home."

"The time is too short, I still want to be here with you." I said while linking my arms on him. 

"We still have another time Eunji-ya." 

"Tsk I'm not sure. You're so incredibly busy, oppa. Sooman appa won't let your group rest anymore." 

"Sooman appa mwoya? Whom told you to called him like that?" He chuckled.

"No one did. It's just my dearest nickname for him." I giggled.

"Silly!" He pinched my cheeks.

"Eunji-ya, let's writ today's date and our name here. Next year in our 1st anniversary, let's going here again."

"Oppa but that's against the rules in here." 

"Geez who's care?" He laughed carelessly.

He took the marker from his pocket and write something near the window.

"ChanJi <3 -2014.09.13" He wrote.

"ChanJi? Is that our couple name? Chanyeol Eunji?" I asked between my laugh. He nodded proudly.

"Aigoo, how creative my boyfriend is." I pat his head, grandma style.

"Park Chanyeol indeed. Let's go out from here." He grabbed my hand, ready to open the fence but I stopped him.

"Yah oppa, do you want to die? We're still at the top." 

"Jinjjayo? Aigoo why is this ride so slow? Yah palli juseyo!" He yelled and whined like a kid who wanted to go home quickly from school. I just chuckling, watching on his oh-so-adorkable act. Heol, I still can't believe that I'm Exo's Chanyeol girlfriend now.

----------------------------------------------


Baekhyun pov

"So how was your date going guys?" I asked Chanyeol and Eunji.

"Perfect." Eunji smiling while resting her head on Chanyeol's shoulder with their hands interweaving with each other.

Bomi in the other hand watched them from the mirror in front of us with her face full of suspicion. I actually did smell something fishy between Chanyeol and Eunji. They're suddenly being so lovey-dovey and laughing like they owned this world. Chanyeol isn't usually like this. I knew something happened between them.

"Did something just  happened between you two?" Bomi blurted out suddenly. 

Heol! How can she had a same thought as mine? I think it's because we're match and we're destined to each other. Lol that's lame Baekhyun-ah.

"What do you mean Bbom-ah?" Eunji sounds like fake laughing. 

"I said did something just happened between you two?" She replied her question.

" 'Something what'? Nothing happened Bomi-ya." Chanyeol said calmly.

"Really?" She looks like in a deep think.

"Okay then, maybe it's just my thoughts." She shrugged her shoulder and continue to look outside the window. 

"Oppa, where were you going with her?" Eunji tap my shoulder.

"Basketball field." I said.

"Basketball field? You asked her to date just for doing a sport?" Eunji said half yelling.

"We're not doing a sport Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter