-17

Sweetheart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: There's a little of M rated here

 

Bomi pov

I still on my dreamland until I heard someone knocked on my bedroom door. I checked the clock and its still 1 am, who is knocking on my door at this hour? I the light and opened the door.

"Surprise!!! Happy Birthday my one and only precious daughter Yoon Bomi."

"Omo appa, you startled me!" I shocked at the sudden appearance of my parents with my dad holding a birthday cake. 

Its mean........my birthday has arrived! 

"Happy 20th birthday baby, you are 20th now but your looks still like a 10 years old kid, aigoo" My mom hug me and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you eomma." I chuckling.

"Make a wish first and blow this candle Bomi."

I make a wish and pray for a minute then blowing up the candle.

"Gomawoyo appa, eomma. Saranghae!" I kissed both of their cheek. 

"Now continue your sleep Bomi-ah, just eat the cake later okay?" My mom said to me and I just nodding because I'm so sleepy, I need more sleep. I have to wake up early because I have a morning shift later. 

-----------------------------------------

"Bomi, don't forget to eat the cake, and share it with your co-worker too okay."

"Ne eomma, I'll go. Bye!"

I arrived at my workplace at 7 am and start preparing. My co-worker and my boss are congratulated me too. I shared them the cake so that we could eat the cake together. 

After that we continue to work again. 

I'm done working at 10 am, then go to my college straightly. I sit with Naeun as usual but she's not congratulated me. She's acted like nothing happened. I think she's forgot. 

We then go to the cafetaria after class ended and met with Eunji and Hayoung. Naeun is being close with Eunji and Hayoung too because I'm the one who introduced them too each other and they become close in no time. 

Specially Naeun and Hayoung. Naeun was really wanted to have a younger sister and she found it on Hayoung, thats why they become so close. 

Me and Naeun approached Eunji and Hayoung and eat together with them. 

Eunji and Hayoung were not congratulated me as well. Why all of them forget my birthday? Especially Eunji and Hayoung. They were usually the most hectic and noisy one when congratulated me on my birthday.

Should I try to remind them?

"Guys, do you know what date is today?" I asked them.

"Uhh.. August 12th?" Eunji said.

"No unnie, it's already August 13th." Hayoung corrected her. 

Yay! Hayoungie remembered it.

"Oh really? It's already 13th? Haha I forgot," Eunji said between her laugh.

I let out a smile while wait for them to congratulated me because they finally realized that's its already 13th. But instead of congratulated me, they just continue to eat their food while gossiping about random people they dislike.

I'm so disappointed. How could them?

"Bomi-ya, why are you frowning? Is something wrong?" Eunji asked me. I just shook my head and fake a smile.

"Yeah, Bomi has been weird since we still at the class earlier. You become so quiet Bomi-ah." Naeun add.

"No, I'm okay." I said while continue to eat my food lazily.

"Bomi unnie, has Baekhyun oppa contacted you yet?" Hayoung aksed all of a sudden innocently. 

The topic is suddenly turned my mood down. I was being able to forget him for awhile, but Hayoung bring him up again. I don't want to care about him anymore. He made me peevish. He was the one who said that he would always contacted me everywhere he goes, but he broke it himself.

"I don't care and I don't wanna know about him anymore. Just let him be. I want to go to the toilet, if you done eating you can leave first, no need to wait for me." I said and then going to the bathroom. I locked myself in one of the toilet room and calming my self. 

It's my birthday but none of my bestfriend congratulated me. They asked about Baekhyun oppa  instead. Why should them bring him up on my birthday? Are they want to make me sad and down again? They made me thinking of him again.

I honestly still missed him so much right now. It's almost three months for god sake. I want to meet him and talk with him him so bad. 

But he keep ignored me, the rest of s did too. Why was he still could update his SNS but never replied my text nor tried to called me back? It's like he avoided me purposely. I'm sure about it.

I think, he's finally get bored of me. Or maybe he found another girl. I don't know either. 

"It's okay Bomi, it's okay.. You're okay.. Just don't think about him again." I calm myself with my suddenly cracked voice. My eyes feel so hot until I let out my tears.

 

Eunji pov

"Unnie, I think Bomi unnie is really mad at Baek oppa. What to do?" Hayoung start to worried.

"Yeah Eunji-ya, I can feel that too. She's really look so annoyed, maybe because we are not congratulated her too." Naeun said. 

I suddenly feel guilty and feel scared too. What if our plan not going well? What if Bomi really mad at Baekhyun oppa and don't want to talk with him nor met him forever? Oh no, I don't want them to end up. I can't imagine that.

"Keep calm girls, I think Bomi is not a person who would mad easily, specially to Baek oppa. We know that she love him so much. She just calmed herself." I said.

"Ah, it's all because of me who brought Baek oppa topic so that Bomi unnie turned like that." Hayoung murmuring, blaming herself.

"Its okay Hayoung-ah." Naeun patting her back try to calmed her. 

Several minutes later, Bomi back and smile like usual. I glancing at Naeun and Hayoung with 'i told you right?' look.

Bomi is not a kind of girl who can mad easier over a thing. She just going out somewhere and calming herself. I know that girl so well.

But, there's something wrong with her face now. Her eyes are little bit puffy. Ah, she must be remembered Baek oppa again and cried. I feel so guilty towards her. I shouldn't started this. Bomi-ya, I'm so sorry. 

"So what I have missed?" She said while giggling. 

We start to chatting and gossiping as usual. 

After we had a lunch, we going back to our class.

---------------------------------------------

"Bye girls, be careful!" Bomi waving her hands to us before she head back to her workplace. 

Her life is always like that, work-school-work and she was not sick of that. I really proud of her, but sometime I feel so worried about her too because she must be tired of working. 

There was a day when she was overworked until she's forgot to eat and fainted . 

Fortunately her boss brought her to hospital righted away. The doctor said that her stomach was empty and she extremely exhausted and got dehydration. Her parents was so worried because Bomi must rested in a hospital for one week to recovered. 

That girl was so stubborn. 

After that accident happened, her parents said that they would force her to quit the job if she continue to overworked and forget to eating.

"Unnie what are you thinking?" Hayoung sna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter