Let's Give it a Go

Listen to Me

Chapter 5: Let's Give it a go, Miyoung

 

“Yah! Have you not checked your phone or something?” Hyoyeon’s scream made Miyoung snapped her head around and squealed.

“You’re here!” Miyoung exclaimed and ran to hug her bestfriend.

“I thought you said you’ll wait at the gate,” Hyoyeon said thru gritted teeth, trying to push Miyoung off.

“I see you guys later,” Miyoung screamed at the boys and dragged Hyoyeon away.

 

“what the hell-” Hyoyeon protested but Miyoung kept dragging her, far away from the boys.

Miyoung could hear Jinki’s voice saying something ‘what about the ride?’ Miyoung ignored him too.

When they were a safe distant away, Miyoung stopped and find an available bench. They found one near a water log ride and they sat there.

“What was that?” Hyoyeon growled pulling her hand away from Miyoung grasped.

“I’m sorry. I had to get away. You’re my only escape plan,” Miyoung said.

“So, what did Minho do to you?” Hyoyeon asked in a tone that says, 'I’m gona beat the crap outta him'.

“He did nothing. I’ve been trying to avoid him but it’s hard. He’s always there. How did he expect me to be neutral about this if he’s always around?”

“maybe he doesn’t want you to be neutral,” Hyoyeon wriggled her eyebrows suggestively.

“Oh come on. we both know he doesn’t like me that way. And if he did want me to not feel neutral and still like him. Well, that’s just mean,”

“yeah..but you’ll never know..” Hyoyeom shrugged, having a look on her surroundings.

“and Jinki,” Miyoung frowned and leaned back. “He’s so weird”

“Jinki? that bookstore guy?” Hyoyeon put her attention back to Miyoung. Miyoung nodded. “Isn’t he always?”

“I know but today, it’s like-“ Miyoung paused mid-sentence, sat up straight.

Miyoung turned her head toward Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon raised her brows and it was like a cue to Miyoung and Miyoung began telling her about what Jinki had been saying since the Pony Express.

When she finished, Hyoyeon literally gapped.

Miyoung closed her gaping mouth and Hyoyeon shook her head several times and then smiled. Brightly.

“You should go for it,” Hyoyeon suggested and Miyoung pulled herself back a little.

“Go for what?” Miyoung knew what Hyoyeon was implying to but Miyoung didn’t think she could go with it.

“Go out with Jinki. Allow him to make you happy. THEN, maybe Minho took notice of you,” Hyoyeon clapped her hands together. Miyoung frowned once again.

“But that’s like, playing with Jinki’s feelings,” Miyoung said cautiously.

“No. it’s like, treasure hunting. Or something. Do you want to see how Minho reacts to this or not?”

“But we’re doing this on the expense of someone else’s feelings. I dun wana hurt Jinki or anybody for something so selfish,”

“You like Jinki?” suddenly Hyoyeon asked, one eyebrow rose.

Miyoung was taken aback, “No. I mean, not like I did Minho anyway”

“Hm. Right. Wana give it a try?” Hyoyeon asked again. Her tone was like this is something people do every day. Miyoung was scared that if she agreed to this, something bad was sure to happen afterwards,

“I duno. Jinki’s a nice guy,” Miyoung carefully answered.

 

Hyoyeon punched Miyoung hard on the arm, “OW! What the hell was that for?!”

 

“You are Miyoung. You are not a soft creature. You are brutal!”

“That’s hurtful. I am a gentle creature,”

“Uh ha. You treat everybody like they were made of steel,”

“still, when you say it out like that, it still hurts,”

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and grabbed Miyoung’s shoulders, “We must take this opportunity. I mean, come on. How many times have you encountered a guy confessing his feelings for you?”

“close to zero,” Miyoung quietly answered.

“Puhlease, minus Jinki, no one ever confesses to you,” Hyoyeon stated matter-of-factly.

Miyoung wondered why Hyoyeon was being so mean. Maybe because 1. She forgotten about her and only called her in desperate time on need. 2. Read no. 1.

“Ok ok. But-”

“No more but-”

“BUT! How do we begin? Do I need to say ‘ok, Jinki. let’s give it a try’ or what?”

“Yeah..let’s go with that. It’s not like you never done that before; throwing yourselves at guys-”

“I DID NOT throw myself at guys,” Miyoung protested loudly. A few passersby looked at their direction.

“OK. Just Minho but same difference,” Hyoyeon waved her hand dismissively as she stood up. “Come on. let’s find them,”

“I’m not gona approach him in front of Minho or my brother for that matter,” Miyoung panicked.

 

Hyoyeon went -_- and made to smack Miyoung by the head when Miyoung’s phone rang.

Miyoung rummaged thru her tote and when she found her phone, she saw that she got a text from Jonghyun.

“We are to meet the boys at the CheezeBox,” Miyoung read the text to Hyoyeon.

“Here’s our chance. Let’s go,” Hyoyeon literally marched away from the bench and Miyoung followed, laughing at her friend’s behavior.

 

“You wana try the Boomerang later?” Miyoung asked as they continue to walk.

“You think what? I’m Minho or something?” Hyoyeon made a face of disbelieve and this made Miyoung burst out laughing.

“No, but you can do just about any impossible thing that he can,” Miyoung wzs still laughing even when Hyoyeon continued to glare at her.

))))

 


Hello~~

yea..an update..I have this chapter for weeks but I kept proscinating about posting it. Today, i've decided, what the heck. Let's just post it. ahaha

I know it's short but i promise you, this is important. it's leading some where (hmm..i think i said this one before)

heheh

thank you xMichieChan and dubumints for subscribing. you made my day! xD thank you thank you

silent readers a re encouraged to leave a comment (or two) and subscribe, yeah?

have a great day ahead (though it's already night time where I am :S)

 

until next time ;D