but Jinki is so nice: Part 3

Listen to Me

Chapter 20: but Jinki is so nice Part 3

 

They had finished their meals and now they sat cuddling in a warm blanket on their favorite love couch.

Miyoung sensed that Jinki wanted to know what happened but she couldn’t tell him about Hyoyeon coz that would lead to why they were having a misunderstanding and what was the misunderstanding all about. In simplicity, Miyoung would have to tell him the truth which she didn’t dare to. Not now.

As if reading her mind, Jinki poked her nose to get her out of her reveries.

“a penny for your thought?”

Miyoung cringed and pushed away his finger, “it’s nothing”.

“Right,” of course Jinki was not convinced.

Feeling like Jinki was reading right thru her, Miyoung released herself from their warm cuddle and leaned her back to his sturdy chest. That way, Jinki won’t be able to see right thru her eyes.

Jinki smiled and wrapped his arm around her again. He planted a kiss at the back of her head and felt Miyoung wrapped her hands on top of his.

“You know, it’s ok if you don’t want to tell me what’s really going on inside your head right now but I want you to know that I’m right here. I’ll listen to your worries. Without judging you,” Jinki said as he caressed her arms. Miyoung let out a giggle and pinched his arm lightly for teasing her.

“Ouch,” he chuckled. “But really, I’ll just listen to you. I’m a very good listener, you know”

“I know,” Miyoung said softly. “I’m just scared”

“Of what?” Jinki asked. He intertwined their fingers as a way to encourage her to continue.

“I really like you,” Miyoung said barely audible but Jinki caught what she just said and a broad smile broke onto his face.

“I really like you too,” Jinki brought up her hand to his face and kissed it softly. “But that’s nothing to be afraid of”

Miyoung laughed. She pinched his arm again. “I know that,” she said in between giggles while Jinki rubbed his pinched arm.

“That really hurt this time around,” he said.

“I’m sorry,” she giggled as she turned around facing him, took his pinched arm and gave it a kiss.

“and you think that kiss would lessen the pain?” Jinki asked. Miyoung forced herself to give it another kiss again.

“It still hurt. Try here,” Jinki tapped his finger on his lips. There was a mischievous glint in his eyes.

 

It took Miyoung to react to his action. When she finally realized what he was trying to do, she already felt his lips on hers. At first she wanted to push him away but her heart flutters and made her feel warm that she surrendered to it.

 

 

Jinki was first to broke the kiss and Miyoung let out a little groan of disappointment. “You like it that much, huh?” Jinki continued to peck her lips. Miyoung opened her eyes realizing what just happened and pulled away from Jinki. She felt her ears burned up, then to her cheeks. She didn’t realize she was doing it until Jinki said it, which was why she felt so embarrass.

Jinki caressed her cheeks and pulled her back towards him. He gave a kiss on her forehead, then her nose and lastly her lips. “I’ve waited weeks to do that,” Jinki said as he tucked a strain of hair behind her ear.

“It hardly past three weeks,” Miyoung said, still blushing too much to look Jinki in the eyes.

“It had been almost two months!” Jinki bellowed startling Miyoung. “am I the only one who’s keeping time here?”

“It has?” Miyoung laughed. “I didn’t even realized it was that long”

“It was the longest two months of my life,” Jinki continued to ‘rage’. He never really gotten angry just frustrated. Miyoung find this side of Jinki, y.

That was when Miyoung looked at Jinki in the eyes with a huge smile. Jinki really is something. How many guys in the world bother to count the time till he could kiss his girl again? Miyoung leaned in closer and pecked his lips. “I’m sorry,” she said. She continued to do that until she felt his ‘rage’ soften and then felt Jinki deepened the kiss once again.

 

They were broken apart by the sound of Miyoung’s phone. “I bet that’s Jonghyun,” Jinki said out of breath. “Hmm,” Miyoung agreed, not really care. “I should be in angry more often. So, you could tempt me down,” Jinki was saying in between kisses. Miyoung felt him form a smile and it got her smiling too. “Yeah, you should,” and with one last kiss, Miyoung forced herself to pulled away from Jinki.

 

Miyoung straighten her clothes and smoothed down her hair as she gathered her stuff, getting ready to leave. Jinki had done shutting down lights and grabbing the keys to the store. Miyoung hurried to his side and together they walked out of the store into the breezy night. Jinki locked the store and grabbed Miyoung’s hand to start walking down the street.

 

“Can I see you tomorrow?” Jinki said. He broke into a smile when he saw how swollen her lips were but didn’t want to tell her about it or she’ll fret about nothing.

“What are you smiling about?” Miyoung touched her face thinking something was there but felt nothing.

“Nothing, I’m just happy. So, can I?” Jinki asked again, ignoring Miyoung continuous glare while touching her face.

“I’d love to see you again, but I gotta go to school tomorrow. I have to return some books to the library,” Miyoung concluded that there was indeed nothing on her face and let it be.

“I bet they’re all overdue,” Jinki said earning a slap in the arm. “ow!”

“no they’re not. I’m sending them back in time,” Miyoung defensively said.

“Oh so your boyfriend’s books are ok to not send them back in time?”

“Because my boyfriend’s books aren’t really his but his parents’ and they don’t have overdue charges,” Miyoung smiled sweetly while she hugged his arm.

“You’re one lucky girl, aren’t you? To have a boyfriend like me?” Jinki said proudly.

“Yes, yes I am,” Miyoung smiley face turned into a serious one.

 

She was not going to school to return books to the library tomorrow. She’ll be ‘hanging out’ with Minho tomorrow.

 

One last time?

))))


Tada! another Miyoung and Jinki moment.

I don't how this would turn out but I tried my best. keke

Hope you guys enjoy my updates.

I would like to upload another chapter but that one hasnt been proof-read yet. and I feel like changing a few more things. So, you'll have to wait a little while longer. hehe

AND of course, THANK YOU all for being so patient with this story. thank you so much for reading. leaving a comment or two would be nice too. *shameless* hehe

I'll see you on the next update, yeah?

OH! Happy Chinese New Year to those who celebrated it. May this year bring you more prosperity and happiness.

cr: to SMent FB? Google? respective owner?