Guilt becomes her

Listen to Me

Chapter 14: Guilt becomes her

 

Miyoung got home late afternoon. She entered her house heavy hearted. She closed the door and leaned her back to it.

After she told Minho about not dating Jinki behind anyone’s back, Miyoung had hope Minho would show some excitement; like how the news of her not dating Jinki made him feel like he had a chance to be with her again. But Minho just nodded and said, ‘Ok’. What was that?!

 

That was why Miyoung felt heavy and guilty. If she had known that was how Minho would react, she wouldn’t have said she wasn’t dating Lee Jinki.

 

“Yah, what happened to you?” Jonghyun’s stern voice was heard from the living room area. Miyoung turned her head towards that direction.

“Nothing,” she answered and was about to walk away when she heard him say, “you were standing for a good couple of minutes there, looking solemn and you’re telling me nothing had happen?”

Jonghyun voice even though stern, was laced with concern now. He stood up from where he was and walked towards her.

“Really, Oppa. Nothing happened. Relax, will you?” Miyoung said. She tried to understand Jonghyun’s protectiveness but it all felt a lil too much.

“It’d better be,” Jonghyun said as he eyed thru the window towards Minho’s house.

Miyoung followed his gaze and was about to protest but she had no energy to do so thus just nodded her head and went upstairs to her room.

 

She held her phone aloft as she lay in her bed. She did not understand what was so hard about trying to text up Jinki. maybe because you said something you shouldn’t have said.

Letting out another sigh. Miyoung composed the most innocent text to Jinki: Hey boyfriend.

 

Seconds later came his reply that made Miyoung smiled.

 

Hellow my Girlfriend ^^, how was your day so far?

It was ok. What you been up to?

Oh you know, trying to study but fail.

Why is that? And as soon as she sent that question, Miyoung already knew his answer; he’s cliché like that.

I can’t stop thinking about you. Did you miss me too?

 

Miyoung smiled even though she had just rolled her eyes upon reading his reply.

 

Yes, I miss you too. And she wasn’t lying. She felt a lil tinge in her heart remembering what she had said to Minho at the park. A lot. She added.

 

xD was Jinki’s only reply.

 

Miyoung smiled , imagining the real Jinki with that disappearing eye smile his.

 

Yah! You should text me back with more sweet things. Praising your beloved boyfriend. Don’t stop at ‘a lot’ came Jinki’s text after a couple of minutes.

 

Miyoung giggled. Jinki had been complaining about how Miyoung never tried to be sweet towards him; virtually or in reality. And here she thought she had been considerably sweet.

 

That’s all I have. Take it or leave it. Miyoung replied.

 

Tsk. Arraso. Where should we go tomorrow? Should we go and eat jajangmyeon first? I feel like eating some.

 

And Miyoung smile turned into a frown with that single text. She had jajangmyeon today. With Minho. she let out a heavy sigh and typed back, yeah, sure. Why not.

 

^^V I can’t wait to see you. Jonghyun better not be in one of his mood again tomorrow or I swear I’m gona just crach your house and take you out.

 

Miyoung felt her heart flatter at his sincererity to meet her. And to that extend? Miyoung had never felt so special in her life.

 

You do that Lee Jinki. *nod nod* Miyoung texted back.

 

Miyoung let out another sigh as she put down her phone on the side table. She was honest about her feelings towards Jinki. she really did like him more than she ever liked anyone before.

 

But why is she so stubborn and still trying to reach out to Minho?

What more do you want, Miyoung?

))))

 


 

 

I'm getting frustrated with myself too. why did I make her so complicated?

LOL!

this one is a tat bit short but don't worry, i'll make it up to you guys in the next chapter. ;)

and I noticed how I never apologize for any grammar/English mistakes. So, I am so sorry. English is not my first language and really, spell checking and grammar checkin is just not my thang..ahahah thus, I'm sorry for that too. :S

Super Junior Sorry Sorry. *does the sorry sorry part of the dance*

ahaha speaking of which, I was watching some footage of Music Bank world tour yesterday and saw SuJu's Sorry Sorry performance. I was upset watching it. why? because, it used to be a 12-membered dance and now it became an 8-membered dance. *sigh* but What's there to do but be patient that they'll be 11 (coz I duno whether Kibum n Hangeng will EVER be back) again in the future. Hwaiting ELF. hold on tight. :)

 

anyhoo~~ until the next chapter peeps.

Take good care of yourself. Onew's order. xD