Confession...

Listen to Me

Chapter 4: Confession

 

 

The day of Outing.

 

Miyoung decided to dress super casual today. She had her blue Face Off tshirt on with a pair of dark blue jeans. She was contemplating whether she should put on her denim flats or her dirty white converse. All the while, she pinned her fringe to the top of her head and tied her long locks into a ponytail.

“Mimi, come on. Minho’s waiting downstairs,” shouted Jonghyun from outside her door. She glared at the door as if he could see. She quickly decided to put on her converse, grabbed her tote and left her room.

“Hey Miyoung,” Minho greeted as she got downstairs. Miyoung simply smiled back.

After a moment, Jonghyun came out of the kitchen and pushed Miyoung by the shoulder out of their house.

“Bye mom!” Jonghyun shouted as they got outside. Miyoung managed to break loose and walked ahead of the boys as they made their way to the nearest bus stop.

Miyoung sat on the single bar seat. Both Jonghyun and Minho were talking rather excitedly about what they’d be doing at the city square theme park that they were heading to.

Miyoung was just staring absent-mindedly at her front when she suddenly felt like someone was looking at her. She looked up and found Minho looking at her. Surprised that Minho was still looking at her after she caught him, Miyoung looked away while she nervously tucked a few loose strain of hair behind her ears.

Jonghyun saw what happened and cleared his throat. Minho tore his gaze away and looked at Jonghyun as if Jonghyun didn’t see what he’d done.

The bus arrived and the three of them hopped in and on to the park.

 

Once there, they met with Jinki by the entrance. He was standing there, swinging his backpack from side to side.

“Hey man,” Jonghyun bumped fist with Jinki, followed by Minho. Miyoung simply waved at him.

Minho and Miyoung waited by the side while Jonghyun and Jinki went to get the tickets.

 

“Why am I the only girl?” Miyoung whined. “I should’ve brought Hyoyeon with me”

“Why didn’t you?” Minho asked looking at her from the corner of his eye.

“I forgot. I shall call her now,” Miyoung made a sudden move to take her phone out of her tote and knocked Minho abs with her elbow in the process.

Minho made a light ‘owf’ sound and had one hand rubbing the spot roughly.

Miyoung gasped and made to rub the spot she hits but stopped, “why are you standing so close to me? Look what happened?” she scolded.

“Me?” Minho asked bewildered, “I wasn’t standing close at all”

“Go away,” Miyoung pushed him by the shoulder making a few distance between the two of them.

 

Miyoung speed dialed Hyoyeon and put her phone to her ear.

“Hello?” boomed Hyoyeon’s voice on the other line. She sounded cheerful.

“Yah! Get yr down to the city square theme park! I wait for you at the gate,” Miyoung ordered sternly.

“What? You’re already there?” Hyoyeon sounded shock and amuse at the same time. “are you alone? Why are you there?”

“Yes, I’m already here. No, I’m not alone. Jongie decided to have fun today and I kinda forgot to tag you along. I’m the only girl here. So do you mind?” Miyoung begged to Hyoyeon. She sounded desperate. Miyoung walked a little further away from Minho and whispered down the phone, “and Minho’s here”

“tsk. I’m your bestfriend. How did I slipped your mind, hm?” with that Hyoyeon hung up the phone.

Miyoung flipped her phone close and with a sad, pouty face return towards Minho.

“She’s not coming, is she?” Minho asked sympathetically. Miyoung looked at him briefly, shook her head sadly and let out a puffy sigh.

Jonghyun and Jinki returned a minute later with the tickets in hand.

“Let’s go,” Jonghyun said excitedly and they all followed into the carnival.

 

Miyoung looked around her felt a little dishearten. She remembered about asking Minho to bring her here but he never granted her that wish. now that they were here and the fact that they’re not together as a couple, made her felt a little lonely. Just as Miyoung about to let out another heavy sigh, she felt her phone vibrated in her hand. She instinctively opened it and saw a text from Hyoyeon. She quickly clicked open the text and read it. “Idiot. I am on my way” Miyoung’s face turned into a grin and she closed her phone and slipped it into her tote.

 

“Miyoung, let’s try that ride,” Jinki grabbed onto her hand before she could answer him and dragged her along towards a ride called Pony Express.

“a Mini roller coaster?” Miyoung asked with one of her eyebrow raised. The ride had train-like seats and the head of a horse with its front legs lead the ride. It says on the board, the rides will go on top speed for 2 laps for each game.

“Yeah!” Jinki answered defensively.

“Big boys only play the real thing,” shouted Jonghyun from a distant. Jonghyun and Minho were heading towards a bigger version of roller coaster. No horse statue attached.

Miyoung turned back around and grinned mockingly at Jinki. There were tints of red on his ears.

“ah well..we should always try from something small,” Miyoung laughed. She pulled Jinki hand and piled up behind several people who were already on the line to play the Pony Express.

 

The coaster has at least 2 dozens of seats. It was not very high from the ground and it’s mostly just a straight ride. No loops. It only has slight tilts on a few turns. The speed was the only thing that people should look for..or fear for... After a few minutes, Jinki and Miyoung made it into the seats.

“Are you nervous?” Miyoung teased Jinki as they fasten their safety belt and bars. Jinki face turned so serious it made Miyoung laughed.

“Are you ok?” Jinki asked instead.

“Yes,” Miyoung answered suppressing her laugh but still came out as a giggle.

“No. I mean, after you and Minho..you know.. are you ok?” Jinki asked again, slowly turning his head towards Miyoung.

Miyoung face flushed and she looked back to the front, “Yeah. I’m fine. It was on mutual agreement anyway. So, yeah. I’m ok. I don’t want to talk about this anymore”.

Just like on cue, the ride began to move and gained speed. Miyoung broke into a smile, released her hands from the handle and raised them high. The breeze felt good on her face. Jinki was screaming on her side making her smile even more. She took his hand made him raised it to the air too. “Raise them high and scream” Miyoung screamed towards Jinki. Jinki did what he was told and by the 2nd lap of the ride, they were both laughing and screaming their lungs out.

 

10 minutes later, Miyoung and Jinki were both laughing as they got of the ride and moved on to another. Miyoung suggested they go to the big pirate ship ride. It swings up and down, higher and higher after a minute or so. They stood in line for the game. The queue was a little longer than the pony express so they had to wait a little longer.

“Maybe after this, we can go on the Boomerang!” Miyoung exclaimed while Jinki only looked at her feigning annoyance. The Boomerang was another roller coaster ride, top speed, 3 loops.

Jinki let out a loud sigh and smiled, “for your happiness, I’ll agree to that”.

Miyoung laughed and punched him playfully by the arm.

“I mean it. I can make you happy,” Jinki said more softly now.

Miyoung’s smiled dropped and she turned carefully towards Jinki. Her eyes met with his.

He didn’t seem like he was kidding but Miyoung was skeptic.

“It’s not like it was anything big. It was like, puppy love. It’s not big of a hearbreak,” Miyoung laughed uneasily.

They were moving forward and getting closer to the ride.

“Is it?” Jinki asked. “You still have that look when he’s around”

Miyoung scoffed dismissively, “What look?”

“Hey you two! What are you doing here? This is not extreme,” Jonghyun’s came from their left and they both looked at him. He was having that smug look on his face.

“leave him alone,” Miyoung said as she slapped Jonghyun’s arm.

Minho looked at Miyoung and Miyoung looked away.

Miyoung caught Jinki’s eyes and they were saying, ‘that look’.

 

Miyoung acted as if she didn’t notice and the long queue had become amusing.

 

She realized something. Not only was she having the look but she still had that tingling feelings in her tummy when Minho was around.

))))

 


there ya go. an update!

eheh

Hello.

I know i said i will post as soon as possible but that was like more than a week ago.

but hey. I updated today. like, finally! ahah

hope you enjoy this update. and anticipate the next update.. xD

thank you for checking this story up. hope you'll comment and subcribe? ;D

until next time...

I duno what am so excited about...