but Jinki is so nice: Part 2

Listen to Me

Chapter 19: but Jinki is so nice Part 2

 

It was early in the evening when Miyoung made her way to Jinki’s bookstore. She had texted him to meet him there and he told her to go by the back door as the store was already closed.

 

Miyoung knocked lightly on the door and seconds later Jinki opened it for her.

 

“Hey, MingMing,” he planted a kiss on her temple and ushered her in. “What’s this?” he took the bag Miyoung was holding and peeked inside.

“Your books,” Miyoung answered shortly.

“I thought you brought food. I’m hungry,” Jinki pouted.

“You didn’t say you were hungry or I would’ve brought something,” Miyoung laughed.

 

Jinki put the bag on a nearby chair and came back to Miyoung to hold her hand. Miyoung smiled at his gesture. He wasn’t even trying to be what she wanted him to be. He just, is.

 

“How about we go out and get some take-away?” Jinki was swaying their intertwined hands back and forth. Miyoung giggled at his action. He usually did that as his way of persuading her into doing something.

Normally, Miyoung would disagree but she was feeling a bit down after what happened with Hyoyeon. Thus she had already agreed to Jinki’s suggestion in head. For now, Miyoung pretended to be thinking really hard.

 

“Just for a little while. We’ll come back here after that,” Jinki continued to woo. Miyoung looked at him. He gave her a wink and an air kiss. She giggled and slapped his arm lightly.

“Ok, why not?” She finaly said. She could not resist that cute look he was giving her.

“YES! Let’s go yeobo!” Jinki’s smile was so big that his eyes completely disappear.

 

“We can eat out too if you want,” Miyoung voiced out as they walked out of the alley towards the street. Miyoung held on tight on Jinki’s hand.

“Really? You really want that?” Jinki asked squeezing her hand for reassurance.

Miyoung nodded smiling up at him. He said ‘Ok’ and they continued to walk in a comfortable silence.

Miyoung felt comforted even if it was just like this. She hugged Jinki’s arm and pulled closer to him.

“You ok?” Jinki asked. Miyoung nodded without saying a word.

Jinki knew something was bothering her but decided it was best to let her tell him about it herself than forcing it out of her.

“Let’s just buy some take-aways then eat at the bookstore,” Jinki suggested.

“But I really wanted to eat out,” Miyoung looked up at Jinki. He was smiling down at her.

“Right. But I insist. Besides, it’s been a long time since we spent time alone,” Jinki said wriggling his eyebrows. There was a mischievous glint in his eyes. Miyoung shoved him a little and they both laugh at their silliness. In truth, she wanted to be alone with him too. He always made her feel safe and comforted. Right now, she wanted him to comfort her.

“Ok,” Miyoung nodded.

))))


 

I realised I hardly make a me to you moment between Miyoung and Jinki. (i think) So, I made one. Yay!

Next chapter will up in another short moment.

anybody excited over SHINee's Dream Girl comeback? I do!

isn't he..something?? (LOL. such a dork.)

cr: to respective owner. thanks (again) to mad67 for sharing it on her blog. ^_^v