KwangSEO (drabble)

Dust of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erk_cHEeCJ4

 

Gikwang dribbled the ball using the speed changing strategy. He imagined dancing on stage as he practiced his defense before shooting the ball. He wiped the sweat above his lips with the back of his hands as he panted heavily. He went to pick up the ball. He was about to go and make another shot when he saw Seohyun standing on the other door of the gym.

 

‘How long has she been there? Have I been too busy here that I didn't notice her presence?’

 

He glared at her. But she was still in a trance to even notice the glares she was getting from him.

“Yah!”

 

Blinking her eyes, she realized what had just happened. “I’m soo sorry,” looking embarrassed; she hurriedly went inside the gym.

 

‘What the…’ he studied her slim form as she picked up the other balls on the ground. ‘She looked really weak.’

 

He shook his head and decided to ignore her and started playing again. He did it for a few more minutes until he felt that he couldn't continue anymore. He went beside the court where his bag was placed. She was still there. He almost forgot about her.

 

He was getting thirsty, so he reached for his water. After a few gulps, there was no more water coming out of the bottle.

 

He grunted loudly as he threw the plastic bottle with too much noise. He looked at his side and noticed Seohyun making a slight wince. Gikwang thought he must have startled her a bit. He watched carefully as she touched her bandaged hand. 

He shrugged and simply rolled his eyes. ‘Oh, what the hell! What do I care anyway?’

 

He got his things and went to the locker room and headed for a quick shower. When he finished freshening up, he went out only to find Seohyun standing near the bench of his locker.

 

“What the hell are you doing?”

 

He heard her gasped.

“Sunbaenim!” 

He saw the immediate red blush from her cheeks as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter