Chapter 9

Dust of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun clammed up so tightly it looked like Dongwoon would need a crowbar to get any words out from her. She slowed down to a crawl and edged behind Dongwoon in an attempt to escape the curious looks being directed her way.

 

Dongwoon saw their team captain, Donghae going towards her and unclenching her hands from his shirt with an unexplainable face. Was it ANGER, he just saw there?

Donghae placed an arm around Seohyun.

 

"Thank you, Dongwoon for bringing her here. You two got so close," Donghae said while placing a different kind of smile on his face as he looked at DOngwoon. He continued,

 

"Though just moments ago, you were complaining and saying that you have more important matters to attend to. Thank you again, maknae," He ended with a creepy smile.

 

Dongwoon couldn't answer. He didn't know what he did to make to their Captain angry to this extent.

 

"So, everyone, this is Seohyun.” Then, a tall man approached Seohyun which startled her a bit.

 

“So, you’re Seo JooHyun. It’s nice to finally meet you. I’m Ok Taecyeon. The team’s Goalkeeper,” He said as he extended his hand.

 

Seohyun made a bow and accepted his hand. Then, another regular with the exact same height as the goalkeeper followed and introduced himself.

 

“I’m Seulong. That’s Junho, Junsu, Changmin, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and the maknae last year, Kyuhyun.” He said as he pointed the men according to order, who in return smiled as they made a small wave to greet her except for Kyuhyun who’s looking the other way, pretending that she doesn’t exist.

 

Seohyun, getting comfortable because of their warm welcome, smiled and bowed. Then, Eunhyuk suddenly beamed at her,

 

 

“So, Seohyun~ah I heard from Donghae that you’re good at playing the piano. Maybe next time you could create a beat that would match to this,”

 

 

With that, Eunhyuk started dancing and doing his robotic dance moves earning applauds and shouts from his teammates. Then, Junsu and the other members joined the dance craze. The short introduction turned into a dance showdown.

 

 

Seohyun only stepped back a little and covered as she laughed with their antics and clapped her hands together with the others who were only cheering their teammates.

 

*********************************************************************************************

‘Sigh.’ KEY sighed for the 15th time this day.

 

----------------------- FLASHBACK -----------------------

As soon as the teacher left, Key stood up and was about to call out Seohyun’s name if only the bulked body of his old classmate, Chansung didn’t block his way and the sudden tug of girls around him asking random questions, causing the delay of his supposedly short talk with Seohyun.

Just when he made it far away them, the girl’s chair is already empty so, he immediately check the corridors only to find it deserted. NO LUCK!

-------------------- End of FLASHBACK --------------------

 

He was only going to introduce himself to the Headmistress' daughter since he thought it was the most proper thing to do as he was Almighty Key. But luck wasn't on his side today for no matter how he seek for her, she was nowhere to be seen.

He was already on his way to the clubroom for his afternoon dancing sessions while thinking,

'She didn't look like she had much musical charisma that rivaled anything he'd ever heard. Is she really great as what that Yoseob and Junhyung said?'

 

He stopped on his tracks when he heard an unusual noise from the outside where the soccer field was located.

He looked out at the window and saw the girl he'd been looking for the whole day, laughing alongside the Regulars of the Soccer club with his Donghae~oppa, AGAIN.

 

'Is she some kind of puppy that she has to follow Donghae~sunbaenim wherever he goes?' Key angrily thought as he folded his arm in front of his chest.

 

"Kibum!"

KEY immediately turned his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter