Chapter 14

Dust of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***********

"Before we start, shall we hear the voice of Ms. Goo Hara".

 

A very cute girl stood up. Seohyun noticed that the girl seems to be very friendly and popular among the boys since they all whistled and clapped loudly as she is called.

 

After her performance,

 

"Okay guys, I think you are already familiar with this,"

 

Seohyun started to crunch her eyebrows.

 

"Third years and second years will have their performances for the Back-to-School show and as for you, Freshmen, make sure to prepare for your showcase. And that... Will be in three weeks. "

 

Seohyun widened her eyes while her other classmates started clapping and yelling.

 

"I have lots of things to discuss next meeting. That's all there is for today. DISMISS!"

 

“I’m soo excited. I wonder what the higher levels would perform.”

 

“I really want to see Junho-oppa’s dance moves.”

 

“SUJU and BEASTforever!”

 

“2PM! Taecyeon-oppa!”

 

Students started leaving the rooms. While Seohyun remained seated and confused until the message is fully registered on her mind.

 

'DDdddeeeh??!!'

***********

((((( BREAK TIME )))))

 

"SHOWCASE. The showcase will determine your future here in SMent." Her friend, Sunny stated as she took a sip of her Cola.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Through the showcase, you might get picked or not to be in a group."

 

"Eh?"

 

"TVXQ-sunbaenim, SUPER JUNIOR-sunbaenim...Does it ring a bell?"

 

Seohyun simply shook her head.

 

Sunny was shocked, "What planet did you come from?" She asked sarcastically, "These are only some of the famous groups formed here in SMent. They are very known in the whole South Korea."

 

"Is that so..." Seohyun replied w/ an uninterseted tone,"Sunny, what will you do for the showcase?"

 

"Me? I was invited by some of my classmates to have a dance performance with them."

 

Seohyun started to form her pouty face, "Waah- Ottokaji?"

 

Seohyun's demise was immediately interrupted by the loud screams from girls,

 

"KYAaaa--"

 

The two girls turned their heads to the girls and other students who are shouting and clustering on the entrance of the canteen,

 

"SUPER JUNIOR is coming!"

 

"KYAA!! BEAST and 2PM Daebak!!"

 

"Taecyeon-oppa!! Wooyoung-oppa!"

 

"Siwon-sshi! Donghae-sshi! Look here!"

 

"Leeteuk-sshi! Dojoon-oppa! SARANGHAE!"

 

Sunny started to stand up, too in order to take a glimpse of the group of boys.

 

"Yah, Seohyun-ah. Don't you think that they are cool, too?"

 

When Sunny didn't hear a response from the girl, she looked back and saw the innocent girl speaking to the middle-aged woman in-charge of cleaning the tables.

 

Sunny sighed and made a small smile,

"Too pure, I think."

 

"Sunny! I will leave first. I will help Ahjumma with these." Seohyun bid as she helped the older woman with the tray full of trash on her right.

 

Seohyun's actions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter