Chapter 25

Dust of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpBIzyFGZJc

 

“Seohyun?”

The two looked at the figure approaching them.

“Siwon-sunbae!” Seohyun immediately reacted as soon as she recognized who it was.

Minho’s eyes followed Seohyun’s worried face and action as she approached his hyung.

“Sunbae! You’re supposed to be at the gym right now.” She reminded him while helping him balance with his clutch.

“I got a bit worried since its already 45 mins when club activities started.”

Siwon gazed at the girl before him, “I thought you might have run into another trouble.”

“No, I will never cause you another problem, sunbae.”

“What took you so long anyways?” It was only then did he notice Minho’s presence. “Minho!”

Snapping out from trance, he brushed the slight feeling of jealousy and then, greeted Siwon with their usual handshake.

“So, you two have finally met each other.”

Siwon turned to Minho, “Minho, this is our temporary Manager”

The two exchanged confused looks.

Seohyun reacted first, “You’re in the basketball team?”

On the other hand, Minho tilted his head a bit when he suddenly laughed as if he had just realized something.

“So, you’re Miss Disaster that they were all talking about,” he coolly informed her.

Seohyun flushed and immediately looked down. She was a little surprised that they had talked about her. But it seems like it wasn’t anything good.

Siwon immediately gave his dongsaeng the warning signal. Minho, then, noticed the change on the look of her eyes and assumed that he had offended her.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean it that way.”

“No, that’s fine. It’s kind of true anyway,” she responded with a light smile.

“Come on, I think the players are all ready for the food,” Siwon initiated to cut the forming awkward atmosphere

She immediately went beside Siwon in order to assist him while walking. Minho only sighed at his own thoughtlessness and started to follow them. By the time, they arrived on the gym. The coach was already gathering the players on a circle and was giving them his final instructions.

“We’ll be doubling our time. So, morning practices starts at 6AM… Is that clear?”

“DEH!”

Minho placed the plastic bags on the table; he was about to help Seohyun prepare when he was called by their coach. As for Seohyun, she immediately took out the dosiraks and drinks and arranged them neatly on the table.

“FOOD TIME!” Yoseob shouted out of nowhere.

Ears of the players suddenly perked and looked directly at the table filled with drinks and dosiraks. They ran all together. Seohyun’s eyes widened because they were like angry bulls catching a red cloth. She immediately went out of the way to prevent from being ‘run over’.

“Stop! Stop!” All paused while their heads turned to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung, with both hands on his waist, neared the table.

“Don’t keep your hopes up! The food inside might be the same as last time. Do you remember?” The players thought of all the green and leafy stuffs and shivers went all through their body.

“Its all right,” Seohyun spoke at the side. The guys looked at their ‘temporary’ manager.

“I changed the menu. I made sure that it'll suit everyone’s taste,” she added.

Wooyoung eyed the lunchboxes distrustfully and slowly lifted one.

‘Please no salad… no salad… no salad…’ Yoseob repeatedly prayed in his mind. One eye peaked open to see Wooyoung opening the lunchbox and saw no green salad but meat, rice, and delicious side dishes.

One by one, players took lunchboxes one after the other and started opening them. They were the same with what Wooyoung had opened but at least not the leafy salad.

“Here are some fruits,” she placed the containers on the table. “Its for your dessert.”

“Woah! Seohyun-sshi!” Yoseob stared at her admiringly.

“DIG IN, people!” A guy, whom Seohyun recognized as Kwangsu—a benchwar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter