Chapter 15

Dust of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A A A A

Thank you sooo much  twinkleprojects  for the effort of making a second poster for my story ^.^

Please subscribe, comment and support this story. KAMSAHMNIDA ♥

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5dSQiHKBoc

 

The gym is alive with the sounds of players' footsteps and running around with their laps. While other members were busy with their training; all the seeded players, except Siwon, were now gathered.

 

There was a great intensity of aura surrounding them and by looking at their expression; one could easily comprehend that they were in a big pinch of facing a great deal of problem which needs to be resolved immediately.

"Let's do it," GiKwang suggested firmly.

 

Everyone watched eagerly as the self proclaimed genius, Yang Yoseob laid his fingers on one of the last two raffle sticks which the Captain held in his hand.

 

"Don't regret," Dojoon smirked haughtily.

"Shut up! You're disturbing my concentration," he said satirically, scrutinizing the face of their Leader.

"Just grab one! It only you and me now," the Captain provoked.

"I'll choose this!" with that said Yoseob held firmly on the stick which he chose and drew it out from Dojoon's grip.

 

"We have a winner!" the GiKwang declared inventively.

"OH NO!" Yoseob's face twitched unsightly as he screeched with grievance. "How could this be happening to me?"

 

"Yoseob, we'll leave her to your care now." Hyunseung patted the shoulders of their petite teammate and wish him luck.

"You better get going now…" Dojoon warned "Siwon is waiting for you to pass the shirt to that girl."

"This is the worst day of my life!" despite of admitting the defeat, Yoseob never fails to steal a chance of complaining.

"I'm the one who'll be lending my shirt to her and now I'm even assigned as her babysitter?"

"You shouldn't waste so much time crying over the spilled milk." Dojoon said as a matter of factly, "Siwon and Seohyun are waiting for you in the clinic."

"Isn't it obvious that I'm moving my now?" filled with rage, Yoseob stomped off.

"Sheesh, as cocky as usual." Wooyoung commented teasingly.

"Dojoon, do you think that it's okay to leave the task to him alone?" Hyunseung asked with concern.

"There's nothing to be worried about. This is just a very simple task," Dojoon replied stoically.

Hyunseung had a bad feeling that by assigning the Yoseob to monitor over Seohyun would eventually worsen the situation. He hoped that he's just being oversensitive.

"Yoseob, if you do something silly that would bring down our good names; I'll cut off all tidings with you," Wooyoung declared seriously at last.

 

It took the Yoseob longer time to reach the clinic. First, he was convinced by his teammates to lend a piece of his extra shirt to the girl when they reasoned that theirs would be too large for her to fit in. Since among the team he was more minuscule in terms of body size compared to them, he was left with no choice but to oblige.

"Sheesh... I thought I've already grown four centimeters taller but those monsters are growing faster," he pouted sadly over his height.

 

Just when he was in front of the doorstep, he heard a husky male voice coming out from inside the clinic and that familiar voice was none others than their Vice Captain, Siwon.

"Seohyun, it's too tight."

"S…sunbae, please stop moving so much. Please allow me to do it for you."

Yoseob fought against a quick flutter of panic upon hearing the conversation behind the door.

'She's attacking our Vice Captain!' this is what instantly came into Yoseob's mind.

"Not…not there," he heard the Vice Captain grunted in pain.

And that was the limit of Yoseob's endurance and he dashed into the room disregarding of what he might be facing soon.

 

"Hold it righ…t…there…" As soon as he stepped into the room and was about to stop the girl from whatever she was doing on Siwon.

"Sunbae?"

When Yoseob finally registered the situation and knew that he had made awfully wrong impression of what the two might be doing; he made a vague and oddly dismissive gesture with one elegant hand.

"Wow, what a nice weather!" He managed to comment cheerfully which totally contradicted his present expression of severe mortification.

Siwon raised one brow as he mused over Yoseob's action. He could tell instantly of what he must have had in mind. However, he decided to let him off. He smiled at Yoseob as he welcomed him.

It irritated Yoseob that the Vice Captain did read his mood in silence. He felt a hitch in his pride. And despite of that, it doesn't stop him from noticing what Seohyun was doing to Siwon.

"Siwon-ah, what happened to your leg?" he asked with concern.

"Ah! This…" just when Siwon was about to explain to Yoseob what was happening, Seohyun inevitably interrupted them.

"I…I'm sorry!" she bowed lowly before Yoseob.

 

Siwon watched amusingly on how she apologized. She's like a criminal who was bowing before a Feudal Lord, pleading for forgiveness.

"What? It's you again?" Yoseob scratched his head with irritation.

"Now, what is it this time?" he asked impatiently for an explanation.

Words strangled in when he glared at her as if she had committed a very serious crime. "I…I…"

"Yoseob, why don't you come and help me redo these bandages," Siwon requested politely.

 

"Okay." With a nod, Yoseob went over to take over what Seohyun was doing.

"I…I'm sorry…" she apologized for the second time.

"Seohyun-sshi?" The Vice Captain gave her a disapproving look, "You shouldn't be apologizing since you're not the one who is at fault."

"Siwon, you're still defending her?"

"Yoseob, there's no need for me to defend her or anyone who does nothing wrong," Siwon managed to protect his distinguished patience as he speaks.

 

"When Seohyun-sshi regained her consciousness, the first thing she noticed was the loosen bandage of my injured foot, fearing that I might trip by those loose bandages. So, she offered to re-do the bandage for me."

 

"My…" Yoseob eyes widen with disbelief. However he chose to believe his Vice Captain. Siwon was a righteous man who does not lie.

"Why not ask the nurse to do it for?"

"As you can see, aside from Seohyun and me... There are no others in here."

"I see. Then why did she apologize in the first place?" Seohyun was totall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter