Chapter 20

Dust of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWQKVJ3hIAU

After their sweet moment, they went back to their dorms. Since Seohyun's room was on the first floor, she was dropped by first but before she left, Sunny told her something that made Seohyun think all night.

 

"I heard your conversation about Hara at the ice cream parlor. I also think that Hara, choosing you as her partner is quite suspicious," Seohyun listened intently to her. "Just be careful of yourself when you're around her, okay?"

******

Days passed, and Hara was continuously ditching Seohyun during their practice sessions. A day before the showcase, after eating her lunch, Seohyun decided to once again convince Hara to be serious for their practice this afternoon since it would be their last. But instead of listening to her, they simply invited her to sit with them and continued talking about other people's back.

"Excuse me... uhm..."

 

Seohyun could only sigh in frustration. She was just about to leave their table since nobody seemed to be paying close attention to her, when Hara suddenly stood up. She followed Hara's gaze and saw Sunny bringing her food. She knew where this could be leading. She gave Sunny a wary look but the latter didn't notice her since she was busy balancing the food on her tray.

 

When Sunny finally noticed Hara, she paused for a while. This time she didn't cower unlike before. She bravely walked pass her but Hara stepped right in front of her which made her stopped walking. She slowly looked up, Hara was getting annoyed at her straight and unemotional face so she pushed her back so hard that she fell on the ground with her food splattered all over.

 

Seohyun gasped as her eyes widened. Nicole and Seungyeon stood up beside Hara while the rest of the students in the cafeteria looked to their direction.

 

"How dare you show your face here!" Hara yelled loudly and mockingly. "You surely have guts for a filth!" Most of the students laughed as Hara and her friends high-fived each other.

 

Sunny stood up and brushed off the dust on her uniform. Silently, she picked her food and was about to walk out but Hara pushed her once again.

 

"Stop ignoring me!" Hara yelled once again. When she saw how Sunny continued to ignore her, she became furious. Her eyes landed on the large cup filled with slushie found on her table. She had gotten a hold of it and was just about to pour it all over this piece of trash to bring more shame on her.

 

"Now, this is for you and your FILTHY family."

 

THAT'S THE LAST STRAW. Seohyun had enough. She immediately stood up from her chair and snatched the large cup from Hara's hand and spattered the liquid all over Goo Hara and some on her cronies. The sound of splash that she made stunned everyone at the canteen.

Everything seemed to happen so quick. Hara let out an ear-piercing scream as she found herself getting all wet and sticky.

 

"You!" Hara's eyes were darted to Seohyun, fuming with pure anger.

 

Seohyun turned to confront Hara's group as she stood in front of Sunny as if she was being a shield to her.  She might have calmed if Hara had stopped her teasings. Hara, however, didn't have the least intention and even included Sunny's family as an insult.

 

"I have always believed that people never meant half of what they say. Then, you judge her and her family just because they didn't own a company or start mocking her because she was just a scholar?" Seohyun gazed angrily at her, "You don't know anything."

 

"I didn't get in this school because my father is a CEO of a company or my mother is a famous pianist. I got in this school because of my own hardwork and perseverance."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter