Chapter 17 Part2- Meeting SHINEE

Dust of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry guys,” Minho smiled widely. He placed his bag at the table and took a drink from his bottled water when he noticed the presence of the girl who’s been staring at him for quite sometime. He choked and immediately covered his mouth,

“You?!” He pointed at Seohyun which made her confused. KEY didn’t let him finish and immediately dragged him to his position.

 They made their formation. They all stood still and made serious expressions. Moments later, Hyoyeon started to play the music.

See here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovztfpWPo5M

Taemin had an elegant move, his body movements merged perfectly with the music. Onew and Jonghyun were smiling all along, clearly enjoying the dance. KEY and Minho had a bit of a playful smile on their face. It was as if they were playing around, but it gave a certain lovely feeling to the overall dance they were making. It was overwhelming. They looked so professional, and the array of different styles in the group did not hinder them to produce a unified dance and instead made them look unique and exquisite.

Soon enough, it ended. Seohyun found herself clapping enthusiastically, standing up in amazement. “That was amazing!” she exclaimed.

“Thanks!” Jonghyun smiled widely.

“Jonghyun-hyung, you were off beat at the start,” Taemin looked at him in distress. Jonghyun frowned and wiped his sweat with his towel.

“Minho-hyung, great work as usual. But there were some difference in the intensity… That’s why-”

“I’m sorry. I’ll fix that. Thanks.” Minho seemed to have smiled a bit at Seohyun. Hyoyeon stood up from her seat and clapped as well.

“But that was brilliant,” She said. “It will be perfect when you practice more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter