Chapter 10

Dust of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*************************************************************************************************************************

Please subscribe, comment and support this story. KAMSAHMNIDA ♥

*************************************************************************************************************************

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TRjJKztY8I

 

Seohyun had been a student at SMent for two weeks and, for the most part, she had no complaints. Her classmates and teachers were kind, her classes were relatively easy to get to, and she was finally beginning to learn her way around.

Even if she sometimes managed to get lost, Donghae decided to give her his cell phone and his cellphone number, actually he said that all of his other friend's number was registered so that she could call any of them if she ever needed help finding her way.

She hadn't needed to yet but she felt much better knowing that she had that option.

 

Its just one of the typical days for Seohyun. She woke up again way early before her two unnies, whom she's becoming quite fond of.

'Morning... is the most wonderful of the twenty-four hours.  No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, absolutely anything may happen.’

 

She thought blissfully as she took her steps carefully upon entering the school compound when something happened.

Yes, before she could even take another step, she was hit by an unidentified object and due to the impact; she collapsed instantly.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" She heard a faint voice of a student calling her with concern before falling into an unconscious state.

 

A teacher came in minutes later, clearing the spectators who stopped by and watch.

"What happened to her?" The teacher asked.

"We don't know," replied some students in unison.

"I saw some flying object hit on her head," one eyewitness confirmed.

"Anyway, we need to carry her to the clinic for treatment," the teacher suggested,

"Who will volunteer to take up this task?"

"I don't mind though…" one male student said with a cheeky grin "She's cute after all"

"Let me do it," another male student said.

It turned out that more male students were fighting over the task to bring the girl to the clinic.

 

The little havoc finally stopped when someone stepped in and picked the unconscious girl from the teacher's arm.

"Hey!" a guy yelled but regretted that he did it as soon as he registered the person who took the girl a while ago. It was none other than the well known basketball vice captain, one of the ten demons of the school, the majestic Choi Siwon.

 

"Sunsaengnim, I'll take care of her," he said somberly with his pair of renowned cold eyes fixed on the crowd.

"I-- is th--that so? If that's what Mr. Choi wants," The teacher stammered upon sensing the emperor's majestic aura. Not only the students; even as for the teachers; no one dared to go against what Siwon set on.

"Please excuse us," with a polite bow; Siwon headed to the clinic. Together with him, there came along other SMent's basketball club members. Wooyoung was pulling one side of Yoseob's ears. They heard the team's captain, Dojoon, reprimanded the senior.

"That was an easy pass for you to catch and yet you didn't run for it to just in time catch it."

"…" Yoseob preferred to keep quiet. He already knew the super strength of his captain's passes and if he'd attempt to catch it on time; the pit of his stomach might start hurting again.

'No, it would actually be my arm,' he reconfirmed inwardly. He gulped nervously with just the thought of it.

 

"Ah, so she was hit by a ball directed by Dojoon," one student muttered softly.

 

"I wonder if the girl will be okay," another said.

 

Upon reaching the clinic,

"What happened to her?" The school nurse asked anxiously.

"She got hit by a ball," the group said in unison except the Dojoon and Siwon.

"Well, lay her on  the bed first, Mr. Choi," she directed. "I thought that there is a warning sign installed few kilometers away from the basketball training ground?"

"She didn't get hit within the perimeter of the training ground…" Gikwang explained.

"Yeah, Yoseob caused the problem," Hyunseung muttered nonchalantly, "...he failed to catch the pass directed by our captain."

"What?" Yoseob felt arrows of criticism attacking him harshly and right now he felt that he's devastated. He ought to defend his reputation "But…but…"

 

Before he stood up for himself, the Dojoon came forth to talk to the nurse.

"We're sorry for troubling you, Sunsaengnim."

"No… this is nothing," she blushed upon seeing the beautiful young man talking to her politely.

"I'll examine her while the rest of you can go back to your respective classrooms. Class is about to start," she said thoughtfully.

"Sunsaengnim, I'll stay here and wait until she wakes up," Siwon said suggestively.

"What?" Dojoon, Wooyoung and Yoseob stared at him while the rest shrieked in unison.

"Siwon, let me stay instead and wait for her to regain consciousness again," Yoseob suggested.

 

Siwon gave him a hard look and dared him to speak one more time and he'll see himself running around the whole school for the whole week.

"You've caused enough trouble as it is," Siwon's attention turned to the nurse,

"Please," he requested seriously for the second time.

 

Finally, she raised her hand and said in defeat. "Fine. You can stay," At this moment, the nurse couldn't get herself to continue further, especially when Siwon looked so determined.

'Oh, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter