Chapter 28

Dust of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NtiyhGMeL8

“Let’s go?” Minho stood beside her.

 

Seohyun nodded in agreement. She found out that she and Minho shared the same schedule. At least, now, she knows someone in all her classes.

The two went to a stop at the canteen for the players’ snacks. The team is training even harder in preparation for a game at the end of the month. They managed to get the headmistress’ permission to use the gym on a longer period.

 

“Thanks Minho for helping me out again”

“No big deal… You’ve got an injured hand, remember?” He gestured at her bandaged hand.

“It must be tough for you being our manager,” Minho blurted while walking together on the hallways.

“At first, yeah, it was hard but I’m getting used to it,” she answered while looking straight ahead.

“Then, are you going to be our manager for the rest of the year?”

 

Seohyun made a pause and glanced slightly at the man beside her, and continued walking. “I don’t know.”

Minho noticed how her mood turned into a solemn one.

“But I’m trying my best right now. I think that’s what’s more important, right?” Seohyun appealed with her cheerful mood.

Minho chuckled. She’s really cute and he won’t deny it.

 

They arrived earlier at the gym for there were only a few of the players. Yoseob immediately got alerted at their arrival. Honestly speaking, he was growing fond of Seohyun’s presence.

 

“Good afternoon, sunbaenim” Seohyun didn’t forget to greet them politely after placing the plastic on the bench.

“Good afternoon, Seohyun!” Yoseob excitedly greeted her back.

 

Yoseob had never told anyone before, save a discreet hint to Hyunseung once, but he had always found her to be quite the lovely girl. She was kind, pretty, and just so incredibly adorable. He regretted that he got mean towards her before for something that she didn’t want to happen. So, as much as now, he’s trying to make it up by greeting her warmly and letting her feel accepted.

 

“Why are you two together again?” Wooyoung burst Yoseob’s bubble. Then, he just realized that Wooyoung was right. Minho was together with her, again.

 

“Are you two dating?” He tried teasing the two. Yoseob furrowed at his teammate.

 

Seohyun was too preoccupied in arranging the water bottles and catching u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter