Chapter 19

Dust of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGvYQ7gwYb8

 

**** RECAP ****

Sunny tried to study her friend--> Seohyun.Music sheet.Piano. NO Go Hara.

"Aaah... I understand. You're worried for the showcase and Go Hara?"

Seohyun confirmed it just by looking at her with puppy eyes. Sunny could only shake her head as if she had already expected for something like this to happen.

"If that's so... How about I ease that tension inside you?"

"What?" Seohyun's getting confused.

"Let's buy ice cream..." Sunny cheerfully replied.

"Aaah..." Seohyun smiled with her friend's cute antics.

"... Outside the school"

Her smile faded and replaced by her widened round eyes, "Eh?!"

**** END OF RECAP ****

 

Seohyun could vaguely remember the last time that she was able to walk along the noisy streets. She stared indifferently at the people and the stores that they had passed which was pretty much near their school.

 

"Don’t worry. The ice cream parlor that we will be visiting isn’t going to be that far." Sunny said as she slid her arm around Seohyun.

 

"But is it all right for us to go outside the school?" she asked worriedly.

 

"Of course it is!" Sunny answered as she slung her short arm around the tall girl.

 

"SEOHYUN-AH!" The two girls stopped on their tracks and turned their heads at the same time. Seohyun widened her eyes, 'Oh my…’  She saw Yoseob waving his hands enthusiastically at her while the rest of the BEAST members minus GiKwang were walking from behind. As soon as Dongwoon spotted her, he immediately rushed to her side, passing his hyung which was a bit startled at his dongsaeng’s actions.

 

"Where are you going?" Dongwoon asked as he reached her side. The other boys immediately followed their maknae.

 

"Who’s this cute girl, Seohyunnie?" Yoseob asked, appearing next to Dongwoon.

 

"Uh... sunbaenim... this is... my friend, Sunny," Seohyun stuttered as she motioned her hand to Sunny without looking at her. "Sunny... this is Yoseob-sunbaenim, Junhyung-sunbaenim, Hyunseung-sunbaenim and Dojoon-sunbaenim. You already met Dongwoon-sshi."

 

"Nice meeting you!" Yoseob shook her hand violently.

 

"It's nice meeting you, too, sunbaenim," she answered softly.

 

"You’re cute! I like you." Sunny blushed at this. Junhyung immediately smacked Yoseob’s head and forcefully pulled him away from the girl.

 

Dongwoon shook his head at his hyung’s childishness. "So, where are you guys going?" Dongwoon asked Seohyun for the second time.

 

"Uhmm…" Seohyun glanced at Sunny, waiting for any sort of reaction from this sudden encounter.

 

"I will be taking her to an ice cream parlor nearby, Dongwoon-sshi" Sunny answered him with her cute smiling face.

 

"Good timing! We’re just looking for a place to spend our break time," Yoseob responded.

 

"Don’t just decide things on your own, Yoseob," Junhyung spoke.

 

"Huh?! But I am also craving for ice cream right now," Yoseob pouted.

 

"Me, too, Hyung. I want to eat ice cream," Dongwoon tried to join in convincing.

 

"I think this is a good idea and besides, looks like Dojoon even want one," Hyunseung pointed at Dojoon who’s been silent for the whole time.

 

Junhyung only sighed at his defeat, "Fine. Whatever. As long as we'll be back before the second session starts."

 

"Yipeee! Let’s go Seohyunnie and her friend," Yoseob exclaimed as he placed his arms on each of the girl’s shoulders. Dongwoon immediately reacted to this and removed his hyung's arm from Seohyun’s shoulder which led to the continuous bickering of the two along their way. Seohyun glanced at her friend and only to see her smiling at the two boys.

 

The group safely reached their destination. Yoseob and Dongwoon continued their childish bickering not until Dojoon stepped in between the two. Seohyun observed the said parlor which was just 3 blocks away from the school. It’s a small shop found along the road. There are 5 small tables inside and some of those big round stone tables outside.  Without further adieu, Sunny ran inside the store while Seohyun and B2ST members followed her behind.

 

"SoonKyu! I'm glad you came!" A middle-aged woman came into view and immediately gave Sunny a deep crushing hug.

 

"Mom!" Sunny kind of shrieked. "I came here with some friends," Sunny said in between her breath. The woman let go of her daughter and looked at the group of young people behind. Seohyun shyly bowed to her in respect and so did the others.

 

"Good afternoon, ma’am" Dojoon spoke first.

 

"Omo... Good afternoon. Excuse me for my odd behaviour. Hello, I am Lee Sanghee, Soonkyu’s mom... and you guys are...?" Mrs. Lee inquired turning to face and greet them.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, B2ST-imnida" The boys introdu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter