Chapter 13 (Part I)

Dust of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A A A A

Please subscribe, comment and support this story. KAMSAHMNIDA ♥

**************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 13 is cut in two parts. And here's the first part. I hope you will continue to support the next chapters. Thank you ^_^

***************************************************************************************************************

 

Another long day for Seohyun came. The quiet morning didn't last too long when GiKwang and Yoseob entered the club house along with the others.

"OMO? The two of you are already here?" the third year ace asked indistinctively as he still had a piece of gum in his mouth.

Curious by the stance of Wooyoung and Hyunseung, GiKwang asked, "What are the two of you staring at?"

 

"The target," Wooyoung replied "And that refers to the little kitten which our Vice Captain just took in weeks ago."

And since among the group; Siwon was the only person who had no problem with the girl. Siwon had entrusted the monitoring work to them. And the target was none other than Seohyun.

 

"Hyunseung-ah... How is she do…" before Siwon could even finish what he wants to say, the gentleman interjected.

 

"She broke eight baskets; dirtied more than ten balls"

 

"Gosh, I did see her doing all the stunts but I never count the number of times she repeated them," Yoseob added nonchalantly.

 

"Nineteenth times, she assigned wrong court numbers to players. Two hundred and twenty eight times she had a near miss of being hit by the balls."

 

"She is perfectly a Ms. Disaster," GiKwang added at last.

 

"I guess this month's club budget is going to be a deficit," Hyunseung added sourly while going through the budgetary book of their club.

 

"It's my fault that I didn't really take care of her," Wooyoung claimed resentfully.

 

"Please don't say that. I must apologize for putting all of you through all the troubles."

 

"Siwon…" upon seeing that their Vice Captain apologized, the team quieted down.

 

"I never expect that my decision of accepting the girl would cause so many troubles," the Vice Captain conceded solemnly.

 

"Siwon…" Knowing Siwon for years; Dojoon has always acknowledge his ability of judging people by just glancing at them. For once he never doubted his decision. But this time…

 

"There must be something that stalled the girl from functioning normally," at least the Captain tried to cheer his friend up.

 

"Indeed I've realized something which I assumed that it might be the cause of her wobbliness," Hyunseung added.

 

"Really?" Yoseob asked out of curiosity. He never knew that Hyunseung would study his target so thoroughly.

 

"Her gaze is always fix on the ground with her head bowing lower than normal level whenever she talks to anyone"

 

Right after Hyunseung said those words, the group began to visualize the girl in their head.

 

"As expected from our professor, Hyunseung, you're really good! You even noticed something so trivial!" the cheerful player praised.

 

"Yoseob, isn't it a courtesy that whenever you're talking to someone; you're supposed to look into their eyes?" Hyunseung raised a brow, "And that's what I did, but something has been very annoying that she wasn't even looking at me while we chatted."

 

"You did look into her eyes? How?" Yoseob asked teasingly.

 

"Now that you mentioned this; I also noticed the same." Wooyoung added quickly in order to divert the conversation between Yoseob and Hyunseung.

 

"I realized that long hair have been covering half of her face," Hyunseung added shortly. "I think this could also be the reason why she is so accident prone."

 

'So it is her hair that causes all the troubles.' GiKwang noted mentally.

 

GiKwang immediately thought of another man who might help him do his plans.

 

'This is going to be fun.' He thought before sneaking away from the group.

 

"I also realized that she wouldn't directly talk to me like other girls usually did," Hyunseung mused.

 

"Shy…" the group nodded in unison.

 

"Indeed she's an extremely shy girl," Siwon agreed feebly. At first, he thought that he's the only one who received such treatment from the girl. It was just recently that he realized that Seohyun seems to have treated the whole male nation as a group of aliens.

 

He didn't know why that there's a sudden glimpse of happiness that grew within him upon learning the truth. It made him want to smile and that he did inadvertently.

 

At this moment it was by luck that Dojoon happened to be the only one among the group that noticed his unusual expression. Immediately he went closer to Siwon and shields him from the group.

"Siwon…" he whispered "…your face slipped."

 

"Oh…" he gave a rigid nod before turning away from the group to fix his face.

Although he could quickly fixed his expression however the embarrassment was too much to bear and before he could completely recollect his tranquility, a loud scream could be heard coming from the training ground.

 

The players identified and confirmed that the screaming lady is their temporary club manager, Seo JooHyun.

 

"Let's go and find out what's going on," Siwon suggested.

 

"WAIT! I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUN!"

 

The girl seemed to be running frantically around the training ground with two pursuers namely GiKwang and Kyuhyun chasing after her.

Kyuhyun was seen holding a pair of scissors while his partner in crime, GiKwang was holding a coil of thick rope.

 

"Please stop chasing after me. I must finish all the cleaning soon otherwise…" Just when she thought that her hectic day was finally over, there came her two seniors who are attempting to capture her and tie her up.

 

It seems like she'd in the biggest pinch of her life.

And now the three are like in a game of tag with the two demons chasing after their prey.

 

"GiKwang! What the hell are you doing! Hurry up, grab her and tie her up already!" Kyuhyun complained impatiently. They've taken longer time to seize the girl from moving.

 

"Just watch! I'll capture her in no time!" gritting his teeth, the senior assured. However, he would never have thought that this one girl could make him go around the court; she made him chase after her.

 

'I'm losing to this girl? Impossible!' he thought snootily 'There's no way I will lose!'

 

"I'll definitely get my hands on you!" GiKwang declared as he charged towards the girl who is still running away from them.

 

He decided to use some tactics instead of letting his prey run freely in an open field.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter