Chapter 16

Dust of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Serene and Quiet. This is Seohyun's perception of what morning is. But lately, this idea is starting to crumble. Right now, there is an unusually number of girls gathering outside the classroom.

'What is going on outside?'

Seohyun wondered as to why the girls are shouting and giggling instead of stopping the commotion. When Seohyun is nearing, two boys came to view. Bickering at each other.

 

"…Your piano…ruining my practice…"

"…Well I could….the same thing for you…"

"How ….supposed….to practice?"

"…Then…don't…practice…"

 

'Dongwoon?' Seohyun immediately recognized the guy. Though, the other seems unfamiliar to her.

"Seohyun!"

Dongwoon seems to have forgotten his anger as he sensed the presence of Seohyun. He's all smiling as he went towards her.

"Yah! You okay? I heard your brought to the clinic again yesterday?"

When Dongwoon started talking to her, the attention is also being diverted towards her and she does definitely not like it,

"Are you having a really hard time with the Basketball Team?" Seohyun started to hear murmurs from the girls

"Why don't you just quit being their mana--" Seohyun immediately covered his mouth before he could finish his sentence. Dongwoon threw her a questioning look. She neared to his ear and whispered,

"I beg you. They will hear you. No one here knows that I am the temporary manager of the Basketball Team. Please."

Dongwoon, still shock from the sudden contact with Seohyun, gave a  nod. Seohyun slowly removed her hands from Dongwoon's lips and darted her innocent smile to him. And another loud murmur was heard.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! Dongwoon-ah! How dare you leave me, the ALMIGHTY KEY in the middle of our argument."

 

Seohyun took a good look on the man who had a verbal fight with Dongwoon a while ago, she remembered him now. Its her classmate that has girly features.

 

"So why don't you just…"

"…Oh is that what we are getting at now?"

"Yes, go get the…"

They must have been archenemies in their past life.

----RRrriiinggg----

"Sheesh! I wasn't able talk to you, Seohyun. I will just wait for you this lunch, okay? I'll be waiting at the canteen." Dongwoon said with a big smile. Before Seohyun could decline, he already ran off.

"Yah! Dongwoon-ah! We're not done yet!" KEY shouted.

 

Fan girls darted Seohyun with glaring eyes but soon, started to go to their classrooms. Seohyun could only heaved a sigh. She still has to think of what she's going to do for her performance.

"Why are you two still outside." The teacher came. Before entering, KEY looked at Seohyun. Seohyun felt weird with his look. Its as if he is looking down on her. Then, he smirked as he entered. When it was Seohyun's turn to enter, students looked at her with oddity. They stared and started whispering to their seatmates.

"For this morning, I will give you time to practice for the showcase. If you have already formed your groupmates or you have plans then this is the time to smoothen them. Now, go to your groups. Class representatives, take care of the class. I'll be back immediately." The teacher said as he clapped his hands.

 

Just as the teacher went out of the classroom, girls started form a circle around her seat. Then, one girl slapped her hand on her desk which made Seohyun nervous.

"Yah! What's your relationship with Dongwoon?" One girl said.

"Why are you being too familiar with him?" The second girl said with her arms crossed.

"Aaah---aa--" Seohyun roamed her eyes to ask for some help.

"Hey! Are you a mute?! We're asking you a question!"

BANG!

 

The girls were startled,

"You're so noisy! Can't you see that someone is trying to sleep here? MOVE OUT!" Chansung said with a deep glare on his eyes.

The girls got scared and left Seohyun immediately. Seohyun turned to look at Chansung, still a bit shocked.

"What are you looking at?"

Seohyun, startled, shook her head and faced forward. Its the second time that she heard his voice. He's got a deep voice. She smiled inwardly. He just helped her.

At the corner of the classroom, a cute girl looked at Seohyun with jealous eyes. The girl decided to go to Seohyun.

"Hi!"

Seohyun looked with worried eyes, thinking that she might be the same with the girls a while ago.

The girl only let out a cute giggle, "You can stop looking at me with those eyes. I'm different from them."

Seohyun, sort of relieved, smiled at her. The girl sat on the empty seat in front of Seohyun,

"My name is Go Hara."She said as she extended her arm.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Seohyun."

"So Seohyun, what are you going to do for the Showcase?"

"About that, I really don't know."

Then, an idea popped on Go Hara's head.

"Then, how about this. You know how to play the piano, right?"

Seohyun nodded.

"You play the piano and I will sing for you."

Seohyun started to brighte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter