Chapter 35

Dust of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCJ10QcaUes

 

Silence enveloped the two as both walked silently not uttering any word at all. Seohyun initiated the convo.

“Dongwoon” Seohyun suddenly called. He turned to look at her.

“May I ask you something?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“If you’re going to say goodbye, what would you give?” Dongwoon gazed intently at her,

Seohyun returned his gaze, “Hmm? Dongwoon?”

She kept on blinking at the unresponsive guy when her eyes got distracted at the signboard behind him, “Waaah! Antique shop!”

Dongwoon snapped out when he was already being dragged inside by Seohyun.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” the owner greeted them enthusiastically.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Seohyun greeted her back and then, went inside.

 

The store owner looked at the young man behind her. She immediately recognized Dongwoon and was about to greet him formally when he placed his index finger in front of his mouth.

“Dongwoon, look at these rings. They’re all beautiful!” Seohyun commented as she scanned them one by one.

Dongwoon gave the store owner an appreciative nod, and went to Seohyun.

“Look at this one!” Seohyun excitedly pointed at a simple and elegant ring with scrollwork, filled with diamonds. “Pretty, right?”

Dongwoon couldn’t stop staring at her glistening eyes. He finally spoke, “Seohyun-ah,”

“Yeah?”

He took hold of her arm, and went to the counter filled with beautiful necklaces. “You asked me what I will give if I’m going to say goodbye”

Seohyun nodded in response as she looked at some of the necklaces,

“I will give my girlfriend a necklace, as a sign that she’s still mine even if she’s far away.”

“Eeey~!” Seohyun whined, asking him to stop joking.

“Really…” Dongwoon tried to convince her.

“Oooh… So, you’re going to give Gina-unnie a necklace, then?”

“That again!”

“Easter Lily” The owner suddenly butted in which ceased the attention of the two. Seohyun was the first to react, “Deh?”

Her eyes gleamed at Seohyun's necklace.

“Did your lover give it to you?” She touched Seo’s necklace.

Dongwoon could feel his body stiffened. ‘Was it Donghae-hyung? Has he already made a move on her?’ He nervously waited for her answer.

“No… This is a gift from my father.” Dongwoon noticed Seohyun's eyes softened as she continued to caress the necklace.

“Innocence and purity— that’s the significance of your necklace,” The woman smiled as she looked at her round eyes. “Just like all the other spring flowers, it’ll bring hope, joy and life to the people around it.” The store owner told them sincerely.

Seohyun looked down on the necklace.

“It fits you perfectly, then,” Dongwoon added which made her even more flushed.

“Thanks.” She smiled at him endearingly.

 They roamed around the store looking at the old stuffs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter