Chapter 34

Dust of an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL9bIqtfARg

 

In Seohyun’s perception, Dongwoon was a really good tour guide. He knows all the nooks and crannies of the town.

“You know this town, so well, Dongwoon…”

Dongwoon only smiled at her, “I’ve lived here all my life.”

“Good afternoon, Dongwoon-ah!” A bakerer called him, he only responded with his wave.

He suddenly grabbed Seohyun’s arm, “Let’s walk a little faster. Everyone’s favorite grandma is here.”

Seohyun looked at him confusingly.

“Are you cutting classes, you little rascal?!” An old woman on a fish stand shouted.

Dongwoon chuckled as he continued to drag Seohyun, “I’m not cutting classes, halmeoni!” he shouted back without stopping from walking.

“You better be! You can’t waste your parents…”

“She’s my favorite,” Dongwoon whispered to her, Seohyun let out a little laugh.

 

The two continued to visit one shop to other but Seohyun could still not decide. They took a break at the nearby restaurant.

“Welcome!” A beautiful woman greeted them.

“Noona!” Dongwoon exclaimed.

The woman greeted him with a knock on the head, which startled Seohyun on her unique greeting.

“How many times do I have to tell you not to call me noona? It’s making me feel old.” Her attention was then turned to Seohyun.

Seohyun immediately stepped forward, “Annyeonghaseyo. Seo Joohyun-imnida,” she bowed deeply.

“I didn’t know you already have a girlfriend.”

Dongwoon blushed madly but the referred 'girlfriend' didn't hear. Instead Seohyun stood straight and slowly whispered to Dongwoon, “She’s not going to knock my head, too, would she?”

A burst of laughter erupted from Dongwoon and the woman. Wiping the tears from laughing, “I’m Choi G.Na. You can call me, Gina” she extended her hand for a shake.

When Seohyun reached for the shake, she started chuckling again. “I like you, Seo Joohyun. You're like the sister I never had.” Seohyun glanced worriedly towards Dongwoon. “Okay, food’s on me!”

Dongwoon had a grin on his, “Excellent.”

When the two were left alone, the atmosphere was really awkward~

“uhh… Sorry about that, Seohyun-ah.”

“No, its fine. I think she’s really nice.”

“Yeah, she might look harsh but she has a good and pure heart.”

Seohyun smiled at Dongwoon’s high regard on her. “You must like her, Dongwoon-ah…”

“What?!” Dongwoon was aghast.

“I could see it in your eyes.”

“Wait… wait… this is a misunderstanding, she’s only a noona to me.” Then, he received a knock on his head.

He ly to see G.Na, “Noona! Why are you so fast?!”

“How will this restaurant have any customers, if our service is slow?” she said as she hit his head again.

“Noona!”

“Should I repeat my words on that empty head of yours?” G.Na spatted as she carefully served the plates of pasta.

Seohyun couldn’t help but laugh.

“But I don’t see any customers, Gina…” Dongwoon tiringly heeded to informality towards her.

“Its still 5:03, you moron! The restaurant officially opens at 5:30”

Seohyun decided to take part on the conversation, “Uhmm… so, how will I call you, Gina-sshi?”

“Oh, please… Call me, unnie.” She cutely cupped her face while staring at Seohyun, “I’ve always wanted a cute and pretty sister like you,” she pinched Seohyun’s slightly chubby cheeks.

“Noo— ” He paused when G.Na glared at him. “Gina, she’s not a stuff toy.”

The trio had a wonderful time exchanging small talks.

 

 

AT THE GYM

“Food’s here!”

The coach let out a piercing whistle.

“Finally!” Wooyoung shouted, as he let go of the ball. When he neared the place for food, two young men were carrying the bagful of food and drinks. No sign of Seohyun.

He approached the man, “Ah, hyung?”

The young man looked at him while taking out the containers, “Deh?”

“Where is Seohyun-sshi?”

“Seohyun-sshi? I’m not sure. She only asked my dad to cook the menu for today and have it delivered.” As he laid out the last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter