Heartbroken

Holding Back the Tears

Yunho.

Sungmin, Shindong and Leeteuk looked at each other nervously. It looked like Jaejoong was not over Yunho yet. But they all knew Yunho had moved on his life. He had been dating a girl for two years already and had a steady relationship with her.

"He only going to get hurt," Sungmin mused quietly. 

Leeteuk agreed. "We're going to have to talk to him about this tomorrow."

"Are you crazy?" Shindong said. "He's going through a really hard time. Just let him have some false hope for a little while until everything cools down."

Leeteuk shook his head. "No Shindong, its better to allow him to get over it now than later."

Frustrated, Shindong shook his head and disappeared back into his bedroom. Leeteuk quietly followed after him, while Sungmin stayed behind and wiped Jaejoong's tears with his sleeve. He sat down on the floor next to Jaejoong and fell asleep, with his head on the couch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong woke up to the sound of the sounds of soft talking, along with the muffled clanking of spoons and forks. For a moment, he lay on the couch, dazed and trying to collect his thoughts. He looked down and saw Sungmin. The edges of his mouth pulled up into a slight smile and he ruffled Sungmin's hair affectionately. No matter what happened, Sungmin was still the same, filled with aegyo even if he didn't attempt to be cute. Jaejoong got up, careful not to disturb Sungmin and winced as he tried to move his sore body. He limped over to the kitchen, where the rest of the Super Junior members were crowded and having their breakfast. He was about to open the door when he heard a voice speak.

"So when are you going to tell Jaejoong about Yunho?"

"When he wakes up. We're going to have to tell him sooner or later."

"I'm with Shindong, I don't think it's any of our business so we should just stay out of it."

"No matter what, Jaejoong is like our brother. It is our business and we should make sure he doesn't get hurt any more than he already is."

"Are you kidding me? This is going to make it worse."

Finally, curiosity took over Jaejoong and he couldn't hold it in any longer. He opened the door and asked.

"Tell me what?"

The Super Junior members looked up at him in shock. Siwon was the first to get over his shock and gestured for Jaejoong to sit next to him.

"Jae, we need to talk."

Jaejoong looked at everyone's face suspiciously. "About what?"

Kyuhyun got straight to the point. "Hyung, are you still in love with Yunho?"

Jaejoong grew flustered and turned bright red. He looked down and began playing with his fingers nervously. "I don't know." Yes, I am.

Leeteuk reached over and put his hand on Jaejoong's. "You know he's been in a relationship with a girl for two years now, right?"

Jaejoong looked up, his eyes confused and hurt, "What?"

"After the lawsuit, Yunho went back to his hometown for a while and returned with a girlfriend," Donghae explained. "I think they're going to get married soon; Yunho's planning to propose to her on Christmas."

Yesung looked at Jaejoong apologetically. "Mianhe, Jae."

Jaejoong did not move, nor did he speak. The silence hung in the room for half an hour before Eunhyuk finally spoke. "I'll call Junsu so he can take you home." He got up and left the room to call Junsu.

Five minutes later, they heard the loud squealing of tires, followed by three sharp knocks on their door. Shindong went to open the door, expecting to see Junsu, but was greeted with Yoochun. Yoochun stormed into their house and walked into the kitchen with hostility and fury written all over his face.

"What did you monsters do to him?"

Angered, Kyuhyun stood up. "Us, monsters? Whose the one who turned their backs on us and went around spreading lies?" 

The two were ready to fight when Jaejoong abruptly stood up and brushed past Yoochun. "Let's go." He turned back to the Super Junior members and bowed formally. "Thank you for your hospitality." 

Yoochun flashed one last glare at Kyuhyun before following Jaejoong out the door. Before he was able to leave, Leeteuk put his hand on Yoochun's arm.

"Can you keep a close eye on Jaejoong for now? Make sure he doesn't do anything...stupid."

Yoochun was confused, but silently nodded.

"Thanks," Leeteuk murmured.

Yoochun nodded wordlessly again, then disappeared out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heechul, Kangin, Hankyung, Henry and Zhou Mi are not in this fanfic because of Super Junior's situation right now and I'm trying to make this as realistic as possible.