Dilemma

Holding Back the Tears

Yunho looked up from Jaejoong momentarily. 

"Changmin-ah, who was that?"

"Yunho, we have to go, now." Changmin tried to keep his voice steady as to not alarm Jaejoong, but added some urgency to let Yunho know.

Having known Changmin for so many years, Yunho could tell. "Jaejoong, let's go home, shall we?"

Changmin bit his lips. There was no time to drop Jaejoong off at his apartment; if they wanted to make it to their dormitory before their managers, they had to leave, now.

"What's wrong, Changmin?" Yunho inquired.

Changmin hastily grabbed the picnic basket and it at Yunho. He then picked up some jackets and made his way towards the car, motioning for Yunho to do the same. 

"Jaejong-hyung, can you fold up the picnic blanket?"

Jaejoong nodded and began folding the cumbersome blanket.

Once they were out of Jaejoong's earshot, Yunho grabbed Changmin's arm.

"Care to tell me what's going on?"

"Hyung, the managers are going to do a check-up on our dorm right now. Kyuhyun and Sungmin are trying to stall them but they can only do that for so long." Changmin's voice rose in desperation.

Yunho clenched his fists in anger. "I'm going to kill whoever lead our managers on."

"It was the driver, hyung. But there's no time for that right now. What are we supposed to do with Jaejoong? We have no time to take him back home, that's a thirty minute drive, time we don't have."

"I'll call Hong SukChun hyung. Hopefully he can take Jaejoong home and take care of him."

"Call him now, we don't have time."

WIth shaking hands, Yunho dialed Hong SukChun's number. Jaejoong was now coming to the car, having finished folding the picnic blanket.

"Distract him," Yunho whispered to Changmin.

Changmin engaged Jaejoong in a round of rock paper scissors, a game they enjoyed in their days as five. But Changmin's head was not fully in the game; his mind was occupied with their dilemma.

"Yobosaeyo?" Hong SukChun's hearty voice filled Yunho's ears.

"Hyung, it's me."

"Oh Yunho-ah. How's my cute dongsaeng?"

"Hyung, please, do me a favor. Please."

"Oh, what is it?"

Yunho told him about their situation and location. "Please hyung, can you come get Jaejoong?"

"Araso, I'll go now. This is your retribution for me posting those pictures on Twitter, isn't it?"

Yunho laughed lightly. "Thanks, I owe you so much."

He hung up and turned to Jaejoong. "Jaejoong, Changmin and I have to go somewhere and I have a friend who will pick you up. Just wait under that tree and don't move, okay? He's a bald man; don't go off with anyone else."

Jaejoong's eyes widened in fear as he trembled a little. "You... you aren't leaving forever, right?"

Yunho and Changmin were taken back by Jaejoong's sudden phobia of separation. "No, we'lll be back."

But Yunho wasn't so sure himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those of you who don't know, Hong SukChun is an openly gay entertainer and close friend of Yunho and Jaejoong, along with the rest of JYJ. He's also been kind enough to give YunJae fans some hints and YunJae have been at his restaurant for dates, just the two of them. ;]

The pictures on Twitter that Hong SukChun is talking about are these:

He's a very kind person, you guys should check him out if you haven't yet :]