Revelation

Holding Back the Tears

Yunho slammed the empty narrow green bottle on the table, adding yet another bottle of soju to his ever growing pile of empty alcohol bottles.

Yoochun walked back to the table, reeking of cigarette smoke and eyeing the accumulation of soju bottles next to Yunho.

"He drank all that?" Yoochun asked, shocked. 

Changmin nodded wordlessly.

"And you're going to let him continue drinking like that?"

"He's not drunk yet," Junsu explained.

Yoochun raised an eyebrow. "Look at Yunho. If that isn't the definition of drunk, then I don't know what is."

Yunho, who was becoming groggy from all the alcohol he consumed, grew alert at the mention of his name. 

"Oh, it's Junsu," he slurred. He put his hands on Junsu's face and squeezed his cheeks. "Aigoo, you're so cute I want to bite you."

Junsu carefully leaned away from Yunho's snapping jaws. "Never mind, he really is drunk." Junsu got up and grabbed his coat. "We should take him home."

Junsu gathered Yunho's belongings and slung one of Yunho's arms over his shoulder, dragging him to the exit. Yoochun and Changmin followed suit.

Once they got outside, Junsu shoved Yunho towards Yoochun. "You take him home."

"Why me?" Yoochun asked. He pushed Yunho back to Junsu. "You do it."

Because I need to somehow force you two to make up so we can be a family again. "I promised Changmin I'd let him drive my car," Junsu argued. Changmin nodded in testimony.

"That's irrelevant. Just put Yunho in the back seat, let Changmin drive, and bingo. Problem solved."

"I can't, my back seats are filled with random crap and there's absolutely no room for a 184 cm man to cram himself in there."

"Put your things in the trunk and put Yunho in the back seat then."

Junsu shook his head. "No, my trunk is stuffed with the luggage from our trip."

Yoochun stared at Junsu apprehensively. "You still haven't taken out your luggage from a trip that was one week ago?"

"No, I haven't, so you--" Junsu Yunho back at Yoochun. "--take Yunho home."

Junsu threw his keys at Changmin. "Let's go."

"Assa," Changmin grinned as he held the keys. He ducked into the driver's seat, revving the engine.

Junsu rolled his window down and stuck his head out. "Good luck," he said mockingly, adding a wink so that Yoochun would be lenient on the inevitable punishments sure to come his way later on.

"Yah Kim Junsu I'm going to make you regret this," he yelled at the retreating car. After they dissapeared from sight, he stared at Yunho, who was in his arms and staring up expectantly at Yoochun.

"Aish, I'm going to go crazy," Yoochun disheveled his hair in frustration. He looked down and saw Yunho sniffing abnormally at his jacket. 

What the hell?

Yunho smiled up at Yoochun. "Jaejoong-ah, you still smell the same."

Yoochun looked down at his coat. Oh right, this is Jaejoong's.

"I'm not Jaejoong, you moron. Let's go home now."

But Yunho wouldn't take any of it. "Jaejoong-ah, I missed you so much." He wrapped his arms around Yoochun, settling his head at the nape of Yoochun's neck.

Yoochun decided to play along. Maybe I can obtain some information from this...

He put his arms around Yunho's waist. "But you're getting engaged, baby." 

"Just because I'm getting engaged to someone doesn't necessarily mean I love them," Yunho said. "My heart is only open for one person." With this, he cupped Yoochun's face and leaned in.

Alright, this is going to far. Yoochun pulled away from Yunho's embrace, and placed him in the passenger seat of his Ferrari. "So you don't love her?"

Yunho looked devastated at Yoochun's refusal. "I do love her, but only as a sister."

This is getting interesting. "Then Yunho, what do you think about JYJ?"

"JYJ? Who is JYJ? I only know Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu of DBSK."

Yoochun felt his eyes unwillingly tear up. "Really?"

Yunho looked up with forlorn eyes. "Jaejoong, Yoochun resents me so much I don't know what to do anymore. I want to talk to him, to embrace him, for things to return back to what they were before but he won't open up to me. What do I do?"

Yoochun decided to stop impersonating Jaejoong. "That's your fault, you betrayed us in the first place."

"I didn't back out because I wanted too, Lee Soo Man blackmailed me."

Yunho's sudden revelation jarred Yoochun. "Jung Yunho, what do you mean?"

But Yunho's eyes were closed and he was fast asleep, his chest moving up and down as he snored lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changmin and Junsu cruised along on the highway, silence filling the area of the car.

"How do you think Yunho and Yoochun is doing back there?" Junsu wondered out loud.

"I dunno, they're probably not fighting," Changmin reasoned. "It's hard to argue with someone who is passed out."

"Probably." Junsu settled back onto his seat. Silence fell upon them again.

"What are we going to do about Yunho's car? It's still at the restaurant," Junsu realized.

"Crap. We have to go get it then."

They searched for the nearest place where they could make a u-turn. They arrived at the restaurant again and found Yunho snuggling up against Yoochun's chest.

"Omo. Did they make up?" Changmin asked.

"Yah hide the car behind a bush or something, he's going to be surprised if he finds us here," Junsu instructed.

Changmin relocated the car to a more discreet location, and he and Junsu continued to spy on Yoochun and Yunho.

Out if nowhere, Junsu began slapping Changmin's arm ferociously. "OMO Yunho is going to kiss Yoochun. I need to stop them. JUNG YUNHO STAY AWAY FROM MY YOOCHUN."

He unlocked the door and began to open it, but Changmin pulled Junsu back.

"Restrain yourself Junsu. Take a deep breath, they didn't kiss."

Junsu breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank god."

Changmin laughed at Junsu's antics. "You behave like a jealous girlfriend."

Junsu rolled his eyes and glowered at Changmin, but was secretly delighted that things were starting to return to normal.

Even if it meant being trolled again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy New Year Cassies <3

(and non-Cassies too)

Does anyone know of any fanfics about Jaejoong falling in love with his coordi? If not, I think I'll start one. But I kinda feel like it seems a little generic and someone probably already has a story like that up and I don't want to seem like I'm plagiarizing.