Trouble with Jaehyo.

Me with you? (Secret Love Letter)

 

"SUUUUUUUULLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!" 

"AMBER!" 

We looked in the screaming direction and saw Teen Top.

“So… You guys like someone in Teen Top?”

They rubbed the back of their necks.

“SULLI!” I saw a person run towards Sulli and attacked her with a hug.

*Ricky?*


“Sulli! I MISSED YOU!!” He screamed in a baby voice.

*Definitely Ricky.* I thought.

I saw Amber smiling at someone. I looked and saw CAP smiling. *AWH~~* Me & L.Joe thought.

I heard some girls whispering bad things. I frowned. *That’s not nice.* I thought.

L.Joe heard what they said and he glared at them. Then a imaginary light bulb popped on top of his head.

L.Joe grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of a table along with him.

“HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! STUDENTS?! WHO AM I?!” He screamed. I looked at him as if he was crazy.

“L.JOE!!” The student body screamed. *He’s never done this what is he doing?”

“You guys know the new girls F(x) right?” “NNNEEHHH!!”

“And Soomi right?” “NNEEEHHH!”

“Well these girls are your new queenka’s! Every king needs a queen!” He said. I looked at him weirdly.

“CAN I BE YOUR QUEEN!?!?!??!” The girls screamed. L.Joe shook his head.

“I have a girlfriend.” He said and looked at me.

“HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????” Everyone screamed in shock.


“YES! Is there a problem?”

“Isn’t she dating L?” One person asked.

“NO!” L.Joe screamed.

“I’ll prove it to you!!!” He crashed his lips onto mine. *OMG! M-M-My first kiss!*

I hear the girls screaming in anger and sadness. I hear F(x) & Teenfinite cheering in happiness.

I haven’t responded to the kiss because of shock. L.Joe pulled away and smiled.

“Saranghae.” He said.

I nodded and pecked him on the nose.

“Y-you don’t love me?”

“Of course I do!” I said.

“Then say it!” He pouted.

“Why not show you instead?” I said and smirked. I crashed my lips onto his. He was surprised at first but then responded.

“YYYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” I hear someone yell. *That’s not L right?* I looked in infinite’s direction and saw L glaring at someone. I looked in the direction that L was glaring at. My eyes widened and I saw Jaehyo pissed off.

He ran towards me and L.Joe. He pulled me down and outside. *AGAIN?!*

I was trying to pull my wrist from him. “SOOMI!” I heard someone yell. *L.joe!*

“OPPA!!” Jaehyo pulled me closer to him and covered my mouth.

I bit his hand from the inside and he screamed. But it was too late L.Joe ran in another direction. *OPPA..*

Tears began to form but I held them in. He let go and threw me into a wall. He put two of his arms on the side of me, pinning me in between them.

I glare deadly into his eyes. “WHAT DO YOU WANT!?”

Jaehyo lifted his hand up. I felt a sting on my face. And my cheek feels warm. Jaehyo put his hand down. *H-he just slapped me. Does he want to die?!* I thought.

I looked into his eyes. It looks like they were filled with anger, betrayal, and hurt.

“What do you want?! I don’t want to marry you!”

“THEN YOU’LL MARRY L?!”

“As long as it’s not you.” I said coldly.

He crashed his lips onto mine and I froze. *WHAT THE!*

I tried pushing him off but he was strong. I punch his stomach but it didn’t work.

All of a sudden I didn’t feel Jaehyo lips on mine anymore. I opened my eyes and saw him on the floor. With L on top of him punching him. Then L was punched.

“L!” I pulled L back hoping he wasn’t hurt badly.

“Are you okay?!” He weakly smiled at me.

“What is wrong with you?!” I screamed. I felt a something hard hit my head and everything out.

Author's Note: I'll leave the poll up until 2 - 26 - 12 (: Sorry if majority is BAP! I'll in love with them lately! (; Oh! And since I have a week off from school... I'm going to be updating a lot! (;