D-30

30-Day Trial

Angel 10215 woke up in the middle of the pedestrian lane. She looked at her surroundings and there were so much humans. No one noticed how she fell from the sky. She didn't know if it was because of God's miracle or it was just how busy everyone was.

 

 

Slowly, she stood up. She was just there, at the middle of the pedestrian lane as she was very amazed about all these people. She looked at each and every one's faces and she was very enthralled. "Humans...Humans..." She said to herself. Angel 10215 tried walking but it seemed like she was not yet used to walking. She was out of balanced and fell down, laughing. 10215 was very happy about her being a human. 

 

She tried to stand up again. She amusingly looked at herself and saw that she was wearing a  white dress. She touched her face, her body, her feet and everything. She even tried to hear her heartbeat. Her wings were also gone. "I'm a human...I have a body... I'm a human... I'M A HUMAN!" She shouted as she punched in the air.

 

"Yah! You lil crazy weirdo! GET OUT OF THE WAY!" A taxi driver shouted at her. The angel did not notice that she was the only one left on the pedestrian lane for the stop light already turned into green minutes ago. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She bowed with a 90 degree angle at the driver in the middle of the pedestrian lane. "Tsk" Then the driver continued his way and 10215 innocently waved at the driver to say goodbye.

 

 

Angel 10215 was very very overjoyed for she was already a human. It did not took long before she could learn how to walk properly without falling. With bare feet, she merrily walked around the city and greeted everyone she sees. But of course, people thought she was a weirdo.

 

 

After walking all day, alas Angel 10215 got tired. She saw a bench where she sat down to rest. "Okay Angel 10215, if you want to avail the full version of this trial, you must find true love right away...~!" She talked to herself. But where will she find her true love?

"Is that something that must be bought? But... I don't have money..." She asked herself. Poor Angel 10215, she didn't know where to start.

 

As she was thinking about where she will start, she suddenly heard a grumble. "Omo! What's that?!" She placed her ear closer to her stomach and found out that it was her tummy. "Oh my! I didn't know tummy's could get angry... What should I do about you?" She talked as if the tummy would answer her. Although it did; through another grumble.

 

"My first day has not even ended yet I already have a problem...huhu" She tried to look for a solution for her grumbling stomach. As she searched, in not so far away, she saw a couple. They were at the back of a tree, eating their lips. "Huh? I didn't know you could eat your lips..." Oh no poor Angel 10215, she didn't know that it was actually called kissing. Not eating.

 

Because of what she saw, she tried tasting her own lips. But failed. It was tasteless. "Eh? Why does it taste like nothing...?" As she was confused and stared at the couple kissing, she suddenly bumped into someone eating an ice-cream.

                                                          

She stared at the ice-cream and felt like she wanted to eat that person's ice-cream. Meanwhile, the guy just stared at her as if to say, 'Will u fcking go away'

 

"I-I-Is that delicious? Does it have a taste?" The guy thought Angel 10215 was a weirdo so he tried to get away from her. However, too bad, she blocked his way.

"C-Can I take a bite?"

"What? Are you out of your mind? No way! This is mine!"

"But...my stomach is getting angry...I need something to eat..." She was not yet done talking when the guy suddenly ran away from her as if someone was chasing him.

"--YAH! Hey! That's rude! I'm still not done talking! I was just asking for food! Hmp! You think I don't know you? Wahh! I saw your name plate! KIM TAEHYUNG! I will remember you! KIM TAEHYUNG...!" Poor Angel, she was snobbed by the guy eating ice-cream. Poor Angel, she was not given any food.

 

 

"Aishh!! Kim Taehyung! You're cutting classes again!" Angel 10215 saw a woman in her early 30's which seems to be running after Taehyung.

"Uhm...you know that arrogant guy...?" The woman stopped and looked at the angel.

"Yes, he's a student from the school I'm counseling at. Why? Did he make any trouble again?"

"Yea...he did not give me that thing he's eating..." 10215 pouted.

"Pfft" The teacher just laughed. This young lady thinks just like a child.  "Uh anyway, have you seen where he went to?"

"Yeah, he went there..and turned left" 10215 pointed to the way Taehyung went. She thought the counselor would follow the arrogant guy immediately, but it turned out that the counselor stared at her instead. . "U-Uhm...is there something wrong?"

"Say, are you an angel?"