Expired

30-Day Trial

It was already late when Jiyeong came home at Jin's dorm. Without Mia knowing, she actually replaced her part time job at Suga's Everyday Cafe. It was not because she wanted to help, but because she has got nothing to do.

"Seo Jiyeong, are you sure you won't be singing here again?" Yoongi asked Jiyeong before she left. Although the cafe is pretty far from the dorm, Jiyeong wanted to go home right away for she was really sleepy.

Jiyeong stopped at the glass door then turned to him. "Yes I won't." There's no deep reason behind her answer. She actually wanted to because she would be earning money again. However, she's too lazy to practice what she would be singing.

"Oh...that's sad." Even though Yoongi's face was as if he doesn't give a sht, he actually feels sad deep inside. He was thinking of the money he could earn if Jiyeong was to sing. "Oh well, just tell me if you change your mind." Jiyeong nodded and left.

 


 

Jiyeong went inside the dorm and it was a total darkness. It was quiet and unusual. "Are they asleep?" Normally, she would still hear music on one of the rooms, or a room or two's light are open. "New life?" She asked herself as she went to the kitchen. She opened the lights as well as the refrigirator to see what she could eat. Unfortunately, there was none, except for a carton of milk. She got a glass and drank the fresh milk, just to find out the it tasted different. "Why on Earth..." But since the language on the carton was a different one, which she couldn't understand, she concluded that maybe it's just how it tasted on that country.

After drinking a glass of milk, she went inside the room and saw  Jungkook's lampshade open. It gave a dim orange color inside the room. Jiyeong noticed Jungkook who was sleeping soundly with his mouth open and  his phone on his chest. "You haven't changed..." She remembered those times when they were younger. They would sleep together in the afternoon, then play again afterwards. Just like now, Jungkook's mouth would always be open when sleeping.

Jiyeong sighed as he stared at Jungkook; reminiscing the past. She suddenly felt guilty again. "Aish..." So to forget just for a while, she decided to climb the double-decked bed and sleep.

However, in the middle of the night, her stomach suddenly ached. "fck." She rushed to the washroom for her tummy was complaining. "Why is my tummy..." She didn't sleep comfortably due to her stomach that ached really bad.

That was why, she woke up in a very bad mood the next morning. She went to school as if she was a super volcano that will errupt any time. She even looked like a panda bear with those giant eye bags.

Jiyeong and Jungkook rode the same bus going to school together, though different seats. With Jungkook at the middle and Jiyeong at the back, he could not help but turn to Jiyeong, who looked restless. She was holding her tummy and looked quite pale. "What is happening to that shorty...?" This morning, he was surprised to see Jiyeong at the dorm; it was unexpected. Although it was not surprising that Jiyeong was in a bad mood, as usual, he was still puzzled why.

 


The moment the bus stopped, from the back of the bus, Jiyeong went ahead of the passengers immediately. She was rushing so much to the point that she didn't care whom she was bumping nor who was greeting her. "Good Morning Jiyeo---" Jimin greeted; thinking that Jiyeong might be still angry for she just passed by him. "Are you still angry at me? I'm sorry Jiyeong-ssi!!! Huhuhu" He wasn't aware that Jiyeong was just actually being called by mother nature.

While Jiyeong was letting go inside the washroom, we shall go back first at Jin's dorm...

Yein went downstairs to see that her carton of milk that she left inside the ref was gone. "Oh no!!!"

"Why noona?" Jin asked the worried Yein, who was cooking.

"Did someone drink this milk?"

"Milk? Uh...I don't know. I don't remember anyone drinking milk this morning..."

"Then why is this half full? Oh no! This is already expired! I just forgot to take it out...!"


 

Jiyeong was able to breathe properly when finally, mother nature finished calling her. Now, she was praying that it would be the last time she would defecate for the day. It was the 5th time and for sure, she won't take it anymore if she would release all those feces once more.

She was about to go out of the cubicle when she backed out; not because she felt that her stomach was aching again, but because of the people who entered the comfort room.

"Oh my god Jisoo-yah! You're really evil! Hahaha!!!", they laughed.

"Well of course! Duh!" Jiyeong hid inside the cubicle and listened to their conversation. "I'm so great right? Well, that flirty Mia really deserves it!"

"You're really amazing. Could you believe that? You were able to put your wallet inside her bag without others noticing? That was so great Jisoo-yah! So incredible!" If Jiyeong wasn't mistaken, it's Soojin who said it.

"Well, it's thanks to you guys. If you weren't inside that CCTV room, I would be seen. Because of you guys, there's no evidence! Hahahah!" They lauged again.

"You'll really do anything just to make Taehyung yours, huh?" Sijoo said on the otherhand.

"Yeah, of course. From the very start since that girl came, Taehyung and I aren't bonding anymore like before! He stayed away from me entirely! My god! Did you see what happened yesterday? My golly! Taehyung sided with her like wtf??!"

"Yeah...it was irritating. Oh well, don't worry! We made up from it through the rumors that we spread!" Soojin said again.

"Thanks guys!" Jiyeong peeked and saw that the three were hugging. For Jiyeong, it was disgusting. "Just a little bit more and I'll kick that girl from this school. Let's see how long she would endure..." They laughed again.

"So...what's our plan today?" Sijoo asked.

"Hm...Lemme think about it later. Anyway, let's go guys. It smells like poop here...ew", and the three  left the washroom.

"Ew yourself." Jiyeong whispered when they were gone.

Anyhow, Jiyeong could not believe what she has heard. Wait, actually she believes it, since the start. From the very beginning, she knew that it was Jisoo who was the mastermind of all these. It's just the she could not believe that she caught them in action. She could not believe how stupid Jisoo is; talking about their secret inside the comfort room. "That ..." Jiyeong went out of the washroom, but then her stomach ached again so she went inside the cubicle once more. "Oh sht..."


 

During homeroom class, their class adviser talked to them about the wallet issue. Everyone was unexpectedly quiet; either they were sleeping for they were tired of the issue, or they were listening for they wanted to know how  this would turn out. "Okay Hwang Mia, so you won't really admit that  you stole Kang Jisoo's wallet?" Ms. Park, their class adviser, asked.

Mia stood up and glanced at Jisoo, who stared at her seriously. She looked back at Ms. Park and with confidence she said, "I won't." The class started murmuring. They were thinking how Mia's pride is still so high.

"Okay then. So no one will admit that they stole Jisoo's wallet?" Ms. Park asked the class this time. Everyone became silent again; looking at each other to see if someone will confess. But of course, no one will. Who will even?

"Kang Jisoo," Ms. Park called Jisoo. Her legs were crossed as well as her arms. "Don't you need to tell us something?" Jisoo slowly stood up as Mia slowly sat down.

"Mia. I didn't tell you to sit down." Mia immediately stood up again. "Sorry..."

Jisoo rolled her eyes at Mia then continued. "What do I even need to tell, Ms. Park?" Ms. Park sternly looked at her, waiting for her to answer her own question. Jisoo suddenly thought if it was about the rumors. "Uh I did not spread the rumors about Hwang Mia. In fact," Jisoo stopped and glanced at Mia. "She was the one who did something against me." She lied.

It was not the answer that Ms. Park was waiting for. "I'm not talking about that Kang Jisoo." A big question mark was on Kang Jisoo and the whole class. "I'm talking about how you were the one who placed your wallet inside Mia's bag." There was a buzz inside the classroom all of a sudden. Everyone was confused about what Ms. Park had just said.

Jisoo's eyes suddenly widened, but she was still trying to hide her guilt. "W-What are you saying, Ms. Park? Why will I even do that???" Even Mia was shocked. Why is Ms. Park blaming Jisoo?

"I have the evidence. I just got it this morning. Do you want me to play it to everyone?" Ms. Park showed everyone the phone she was holding.

"W-What the hell...what are you talking about Ms. Park??!" Ms. Park played the record that Jiyeong recorded a while ago. Yes,  she recorded while listening to the three.

Ms. Park. Yes, she's a very cheerful and very friendly teacher. She's like a sister to the students. They can freely talk to her for she's very accomodating, and not intimidating. She's firm, but gentle. Everyone loves her. However, she's the type of person who will embarass someone if needed.

[You're really amazing. Could you believe that? You were able to put your wallet inside her bag without others noticing? That was so great Jisoo-yah! So incredible!]

[Well, it's thanks to you guys. If you weren't inside that CCTV room, I would be seen--] Ms. Park stopped the recording for the rest is quite confidential.

"What the hell..." Jisoo was speechless, and so Soojin and Sijoo. "W-Where did you get that from?!"

"I wasn't supposed to say it, but she was the one told me that I must tell her identity. Unfortunately, she's not here. She's in the clinic." The class looked at the classroom to see who's not there. Only one person was missing, Seo Jiyeong.

"Seo...Jiyeong...??"

"Yeah. Anyway, Kang Jisoo, Kim Sooji and Min Sijoo, come with me. Now." The three weren't able to do anything and followed Ms. Park to the faculty to be scolded.

Mia could not explain what she was feeling. She was too happy. She was too grateful. Her burden in her heart started to lighten. All thanks to Seo Jiyeong.

She sat down as she looked at Jiyeong's chair and smiled. "Jiyeong-ah...Thank you..." She could not believe that Jiyeong would do that, nor I. All this time, she thought Jiyeong doesn't care a bit about her, but she was wrong. "...Thank you..." Mia shed a tear and looked at the sky outside the classroom. "God, thank you..."