Secret

30-Day Trial

"Jin Hyung, may I ask? What's the problem of that Jiyeong?" They were inside Jungkook's room to put in order Jungkook's things that was brought by his brother. The room was quite small, but just enough for 1-2 person. Inside the room, there was a wooden double-deck, a desk, a chair, a closet, just like an ordinary bedroom. Jungkook was the only one staying inside that room for the meantime, and Jungkook wished he would be the only one, for it would be bothersome to share a room with someone. Although,  it depends, as long as that person would be fun to be with. "Why did she say that her mother wanted her to go away?" Jungkook guessed deep inside that maybe it was because of her attitude. Well, who would endure that attitude of hers?

"Hay.." Jin sighed. "It's a long story, Kookie"

"Then shorten it"

"It's too complicated. It would be best for you not to know"

"But I promise! I won't tell it to anyone. Please...so I could have something to blackmail her..." Jungkook just whispered the last sentence because Jin might hit him again with his spoon.

"You're a gossiper, aren't you?"

"No, I'm not...slight only..."

"U crazy big nose" Jin hit him again with his spoon. "Aw!"

"Let's just finish fixing your things okay? I want to sleep already"

"Okay fine..." And so they continued organizing Jungkook's things.

It was already late night when they finished. When Jin went back to his own room, he turned off all the lights inside the dorm which made the whole dorm house in total darkness.

Jungkook was supposed to close his door already when a hand suddenly showed. It was on the edge of his door as if it was stopping Jungkook from closing his door. "OH MAN. HOLY " Jungkook gave his all force to shut the door. He let out a sigh when he finally did it. He was very relieved, but not for the person who's hands were almost crushed into pieces. "AHHHH!!!!" Jungkook thought it was a ghost or an elemental creature that wanted to hunt him, but he was wrong. He was all wrong. He opened the door again and peeked who it was. It was Jung Hoseok aka J-hope aka J-horse aka Hobi.

 


 

"S-S-Sorry! I'm very sorry! I thought you were a ghost...or something..." Jungkook apologized sincerely while he was putting bandage on J-hope's fingers. "Huehue it's okay" He felt really guilty for doing that to a hyung he barely knew.

"Uhm...may I ask why you came to me this late...Hoseok hyung am I right?"

"Just call me Hobi---Eh it's because I heard you want to know what's up with Jiyeong-ah"

"Why? Do you know something?"

Hoseok smiled like a smiling horse, with mouth so wide as his eyebrows went up and down. "But keep it a secret okay? Don't let anyone know that I told you about it...Jiyeong might kill me...hehe" The big nose guy agreed and Hobi whispered Jiyeong's past very quietly and silently so as for the others not to hear them.

Anyway highway, I won't tell what that secret is because I feel lazy to do so. I'll do it next time if Yoongi's spirit escaped my body. For now, let's fastforward to the next day, where Mia looked as if she was waiting for someone outside the classroom. Well, she was really waiting for someone.

"Yo! Hwang Mia!" Jungkook, who was entering the classroom, greeted her. "Annyeong Jungkook-ssi!"

"Why u here? Waiting for someone eh?" She nodded as she smiled with a big smile. "Ayee who dat?" He was supposed to , but someone suddenly shouted at the back.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY." With her hands inside her pocket, she shouted as she chewed her strawberry flavored bubblegum.

"Good Morning Jiyeong-ssi!" She was greeted by the all-so-cheerful Mia, but too bad. She was just replied with a, "MOVE."

The two let her enter and she rolled her eyes at them. "Psh. That grumpy girl! Sooner or later I  will really push her out of this building!"

"Oh no! Don't do that! You'll kill her...!" Mia, who thought Jungkook will really do that, said.

"Tsk.--Ah damn. I forgot, I will need to pass something to Mr. Kim. I'll be back!" He immediately ran to the faculty room in terror that Mr. Kim might scold at him for not submitting his report that was supposedly due yesterday. Mia was left waiting on the front door. Although, she did not wait anymore longer for the person she was waiting for arrived few minutes later. "Annyeong TaeTae!"

Taehyung just looked at him judgingly and said to her, "Wtf. TaeTae? Are we close? Move." She gave him way for him to enter and she followed him until to his seat. "What do you want?"

"Look!" Mia showed him a poster on a bondpaper that she drew all-night yesterday. It looked really good. Well, it was the product of what Mia learned from the Angel Arts School.

"Huh? What's that?"

"Can't you see? It's a poster!" She said cheerfully.

"Poster for whut?"

"For the cafe! I just thought that maybe we need a lot of posters to let a lot of people know about Manager Yoongi the Great Swag's cafe...isn't it great?"

"Manger Yoongi the Great Swag...wtf."

"So...Is my poster good? What do I need to change? Replace? Add?" Mia asked for suggestions, but Taehyung just looked at her straight in the eyes without even smiling. Then he looked at the poster.His eyes became smaller and looked at the poster as if he was such a good critic. "Change everything."

"..What?"

"I said change everything."

"But...but..."

"Something here..there...change this...and that..." Just like a boss, he commanded Mia to what must she do. At first Mia was shocked for what Taehyung had just said. For her, it meant like : "It's ugly." But then, she realized that she must accept the criticism and do what he said. Anyway, it's for the sake of the poster.

Meanwhile, while Taehyung was commanding Mia, someone was looking at them intensly. She couldn't understand how the Taehyung and Mia became close so suddenly, at least for her point of view. She felt the jealousy inside her. She couldn't understand why Taehyung was letting Mia get closer to her. She couldn't understand. The volcano was staring to boil again. "Ugh." She said as she stood up and went out of the classroom.

Jiyeong went to the classroom beside hers and looked for Jimin. The moment she stepped infront of the classroom, everyone felt her presence. She may be small, but her presence, is really big. Everyone could feel the heat of the volcano. Jimin saw her immediately and went to her.

They both talked outside of the classroom while the classes weren't starting yet. "Wow...I-I-I couldn't believe...Huhuhu Jiyeong-ssi!! You visited me for the first time in forever at my classroom! Huhuh"

Jiyeong hit him on the forehead for he was acting like a baby. "Stop it. I didn't come here for drama."

"Because you need something? Huhuhu you're always like that. You're just going to me if you need something. Then if you don't, you just treat me like nothing...huhu" It was supposed to be a joke, a im-hurt-nah-kidding-joke at that. However, Jiyeong was hit straight in the face for she realized it was the truth. She would always do that to Jimin. He's one of those people who, no matter how ill-tempered she is, would always endure her temper. Many have left, but Jimin was one of the people who still stayed. Because of that, Jiyeong don't want to admit it, but she's really thankful for it. But maybe because Jimin is always there, she would just take for granted his presence. "Fine...I'll make up for this guy..." She thought to herself.

"Whatever. Tsk. Oi, I'm going to let you research something" Jiyeong whispered to him and said, "Find Hwang Mia's background information"

"The new student in your class?"

"Yeah."

"Wait, why?"

"Don't ask anymore questions. Just research it." Jiyeong was supposed to go back to her classroom, but she stopped when she saw Jungkook walking from the faculty. Jiyeong and Jimin looked at Jungkook. Jiyeong rolled her eyes while Jimin stared badly at Jungkook. As for Jungkook, he looked at Jiyeong as he remembered what Hobi said to him about Jiyeong.

Jungkook sighed deeply and patted her on the head then he entered inside the classroom. It looked like he won't be able to use that as a blackmail. He pittied Jiyeong. He felt sorry for her.

Meanwhile, the two thought Jungkook was such a weirdo for what he just did. Why pat Jiyeong? Yeah it looked really weird, especially if it's out of nowhere.

When Jungkook entered the room, Jiyeong added another thing for Jimin to research. "Ah, and find out about that  Jeon Jungkook too."

"EH? THAT GUY AS WELL?"

"Why? Any objections?"

Yes there was. But, Jimin couldn't do anything about it. "No...I don't have...but why that guy?"

"Just search them, OKAY? I'll treat you anything and anywhere you like if you find anything significant about them." Jiyeong was supposed to go back now, but Jimin stopped him.

"Wait...I-Is this a date?"

"Huh? I don't know." For Jiyeong, it's just something to make up for all the bad things she had done to him, as well as thanks for all the things he had done to her. However for Jimin, it was totally different.

 


Sorry if you will not be able to understand what I'm saying but...(It's up to u if u want to read it tho hehe)

 

OMGLKDSF HAVE U WATCHED RUN MV? JFLKSDJFKS I CAN'T like OH MAN OH MAN OH BOY OH MAN THEY'RE SO CUTE LIKE FCK JFLKDFD AND WHEN JUNGKOOK PUNCHED YOONGI HAHAH OH BOY WAIT BUT I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING HUHUHUOR IM TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND HUHUHU ANYWAY HUHUH I LOVE IT SO MUCH LIKE WHATDAFREK OFMG Y BIGHIT I THOUGHT MY QUESTIONS WOULD BE ANSWERED ALREADY BUT IT SEEMED LIKE I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS 
IF U HAVEn'T WAtched it yet, IT'S SO GOOD BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND BUT IT'S REALLY GOOD /BTW FLKSD THE VIEWS ARE LIKE 1 MILLION PLUS ALREADY YAY LET'S MAKe IT HIGHER YAHOO HAHAH

i CANT WAIT FOR THE DANCE EPRF THINGO HUHUHU WAHFLKSF

OKAY SO yeah

sorry piz

 THANKS  A LOT FOR READING HUHUH /OH MY GOODNESS 1000 THING VIEWS HUUHU THANK YOU! ;AAAA;

xoxo

PS I CAN'T GET OVER YOONGI'S GREEN HAIR FFLSDKF GUHDFLK