Realize

30-Day Trial

"Yes, I am sure. I'll still continue this trial." Mia answered as she smiled.

"If that's the case, okay then Mia-ssi! Fighting!" And in a blink of an eye, Namjoon suddenly disappeared. "Wait...!" Mia was supposed to ask a question, but he didn't show up anymore.

Mia sighed. She then suddenly thought about asking Mrs. Seo. Maybe she knows the answer to her question?

It was a perfect timing when Mia was about to go home, she saw Mrs. Seo. "Annyeong Mrs. Seo!" She greeted. Like Mia, Mrs. Seo was about to go home as well.

"Oh, you're going home only now?" Mrs. Seo stopped. "Wait...is that because..."

Mia slowly nodded. "I'm sorry Mia-ssi, I can't be of help to prove that you're innocent...No matter how I defend you...the evidence that Jisoo's wallet is inside your bag is just too great..." Mrs. Seo bowed her head.

Mia maybe sad about it, but she was still happy for at least Mrs. Seo believes in her. "It's okay Mrs. Seo. I'm still grateful to you" Mia smiled at her and they continued to walk as they go out of the building. They walked towards the parking lot, where Mrs. Seo's car was parked. She told Mia that they should go home together, since they have never went home together for Mia would usually go home early. Plus, it's getting dark. Oh, how nice it would be if Jiyeong was also with them.

It was the second or maybe third time for Mia to ride in Mrs. Seo's car. It was just a small car, but looked very accomodating. The first time she rode a car, she was so amazed. She was so mesmerized by how the windows suddenly went down and up. But now, she was used to it, even though it was only her third time. "Mrs. Seo..." Mia spoke as they were going home.

"Hm?"

"Why are people like that?" She asked. "Why won't they believe me...? Why is that...I'm not doing anything wrong but then..." The stop light turned red. Mrs. Seo stopped and looked at Mia. She patted Mia on the head as if it was her daughter. "Well Mia...that's life. That's the life of humans. You can't avoid people who would speak badly of you. There would be people who would bring you down. There would be people who would hate you."

"...Eh..." Mia felt kind of scared. It was as if the words of Namjoon, as well as God, only sank into her mind only now.

"But it doesn't mean you will do to them what they do to you" Isn't that kind of hard? Mia thought.

The stop light turned green then Mrs. Seo continued to drive the car. Mia thought about what Mrs. Seo had just said as she looked at the window. "But you know what's good thing despite all of these?"

Mia looked to her left where Mrs. Seo was. "Eh? What is it?"

"There would be people who will never leave you. They will even help you. Sometimes, you notice them. But sometimes, because you're too focused with your problem alone, you don't notice some who would secretly actually care for you." The innocent angel looked at Mrs. Seo as she drove. It didn't took long for Mrs. Seo to notice Mia. She glanced at her for a while and said, "Yah...Why are you looking at me like that...That's creepy Mia..."

"Mrs. Seo..."

"Y-Yeah?"

She was actually in awe on how Mrs. Seo knew all about these. Well, her years as a human may not be that much yet, but her experiences were a lot. She had learned all these things because of the hardships. "...Your wisdom is out of this world..."

 


 

When they entered the house, both of them were surprised to see Jiyeong inside. She was at the salas as she ate and watched the television.

"Jiyeong..." Mrs. Seo was so happy. She wasn't expecting to see her daughter at home since forever. She really missed her daughter. Yes, they may see each other in school once in a while, but it's still different when it's at home.

Jiyeong just looked at them striaght in the eyes and with poker face. She didn't greet them or anything. "Yah, let's do the project now. I want to finish this already." And that was the reason why she was there. However, there was still another reason. There was this little portion in her heart that she misses her mother. Although, she kept on denying it and didn't want to show it.

 


 

Jungkook just got down from the bus when he ran across Jin and J-hope. "Kookie-ssi!" Hoseok saw him and greeted. "Hobi Hyung!" He greeted back.

"Hey! Wanna come with us? We're goin' to eat!"

"Eat grass? NO thank you."

"...I don't get it..."

"Uh...nevermind..." Jungkook was about to walk home, but Hobi stopped him. "Wait! Wait! I get it!" It took a while for Horsey to realize Jungkook's harsh joke. And I think it also took you a while for you to get it like him. Or maybe not? Maybe you got it immediately. Or...you still don't get it..? "Aish! You're so harsh to me!" Jungkook looked around. "Peace hyung."

"But really, do you want to come?" Jin asked him this time. Jungkook thought for a while. "I'll pass hyung. I still got so many things to do. Thanks anyway."

"Tsk. Tsk. You no fun. No fun No fun!" The two hyungs went to the bus stop to wait while Jungkook walked home.

When he reached home, it was very silent. No one was there, except for him. He looked at the kitchen to see if Jiyeong's already there, whom he would usually caught stealing Jin's reserved snacks. But, she was not yet there. "Dafuq Jungkook. What are you even doing?" He spoke to himself.

After checking that he was really alone, he decided to go inside his room. But before he could enter, he suddenly thought about who was the new person renting at Jin's dorm? The room where Jiyeong would sleep before? He has not seen this person yet, so he was really curious. He went upstairs to check it out. He knocked but not one answered.

"Maybe he was not yet home..." He suddenly bumbped into someone the moment he stepped back. He looked around to see a very beautiful woman---more like a goddess. She has a long hair. Estimatingly, 168 cm tall. She has long and beautiful legs. She was also wearing all black. In short, she was a summary of Jeon Jungkook's ideal type.

"Uhm...Excuse me, do you need something?" The lady asked.

"Uhm I...I... I need you girl...

wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae~

I need you girl~

wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae~~" Jungkook sang with matching dance moves.

Lol kddng. He didn't do that. As if he will be able to do that when he's starstrucked. "Uhm...do you need something?" The woman repeated her question.

Jungkook wasn't able to speak and just shook his head. "Oh...uhm..perhaps you live here?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Really? Nice! By the way, I'm the new tenant here. I'm Park Yein. Nice to meet you!" They shook each others hands as Jungkook said, "Jeon Jungkook..." He wasn't able to introduce himself properly. He was really speechless.

"Oh! Hi Jungkook-ah! Wait are you hungry? Do you want to eat? Let's eat together! I bought something!" Jungkook agreed, still speechless. He could not believe that there would really be someone like his ideal type. He couldn't believe an ideal type could actually be true. Was he dreaming? Nope, he wasn't.

 


 

"Wow Jiyeong-ssi! We finished it at last!" Mia was very happy to be able to finish something. She was ready to high five with Jiyeong, but sadly, she was just snobbed. "Hahaha...okay..ahahah"

They placed the finished poster on the desk, so as for it not to be destroyed. They picked up the pieces of papers that they cut a while ago. As they were cleaning, Mia was so happy that she was very talkative. "You know what Jiyeong-ssi? Mrs. Seo looked really happy to see you here at home once again." Jiyeong stopped and for an unknown reason, she felt happiness deep inside her. She didn't know why she had been feeling something like these recently. Was it because of the lunchbox that her mother gave but she threw before? She wasn't like this before. She couldn't understand why.

"She told me what happened to you guys before. You know what she told me about it?"

"What?"

"She told me, she really really really loves you. She didn't mean those words she said to you... She regretted every single word... She looked for you everywhere, but she couldn't find you. She almost had an heart attack when you left...Fortunately, she later knew that you were in good hands..." Mia smiled at Jiyeong, although she didn't look interested. However, deep inside, she was actually really curious.

They both sat at Jiyeong's bed when they have finished cleaning the papers. "Maybe she did fail at her first love, but because of you, she had the reason to continue her life" Mia continued.

Jiyeong couldn't help but her cold heart be touched. Very slowly, the ice in her heart was melting. "Tch. Wtf." But she kept on freezing it.

"Ah! By the way Jiyeong-ssi, may I ask you something?"

"No." She did say no, but Mia persisted to ask.

"You see, I couldn't understand what I am feeling. Every time I see this person, especially when he's smiling, my heart would just beat...really really fast! Is this a disease or something? Whenever I'm with him...I feel so happy! There was this time, when he called me, everything became in slow motion...! It was like---"

"Wait..Is that Taehyung?" Jiyeong butted in which made Mia's eyes widened.

"EEh? H-How..did you know?"

"...You're in love with Taehyung..???"